Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1011277 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
solomonsojay:

U guys are very mistaken, its same tin u see dar u get in ipad, galaxy bla bla n all android tables, dat y its a tablet cos it burden all hardware in a block of chips...ipad n other branded tablet just make theirs very hard 4u 2 able to open an luk inside, so 4get weda. D difference frm dar is mosly camera, screen rex n d casing types ipad uses allumi-alloy combo n d like for galaxy n if u go to alibaba u wil get such casing, n odat complimentary hardware as long as u can pay.

I stand to be corrected...only if u know beta! cheesy

No mind them. The Jelly Bean that is powering my tablet is what Samsung Galaxy s camera is using. Iphone4 was designed in California and coupled in china (my former one at least). And many more. The thing is the Chinese guys are the smartest in the world... And that is the only country I could have wished to have been from. Glad I'm a Nigerian though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by obysolid(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
obysolid: www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Major-Brand-2-5-IDE-80GB-Hard-Disk-Drive-FOR-LAPTOP/700699862.html computer expert should i go 4 dis?

Sincerely not bad. If you've searched high and low for SUch specs, I'd say go for it. Sometimes, there are better offers waiting somewhere. AE always make me feel like an idiot just after I make a purchase. How? I will just funnily land on a better offer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Nice tabs.....they are phone call enabled + 1gig internal.

Suggest you should go for pipo or freelander
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Nice tabs.....they are phone call enabled + 1gig internal.

Suggest you should go for pipo or freelander

Ok. Some people here have complained about pipo tablet problems like low browsing speed. I dont know if it's same in all pipo tabs.

Thats why i posted the links here to hear from the masters which is best between the two.
I wish i will get answers soon
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 2:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Wonders shall never end!! yestiday i saw some guys hawking exactly this type of tablets we import from China on the road side. As soon as i saw them, i immediately hid my own tab (tab wey i dey use form big boy), approached one of the guys and asked to see it. The difference between my tab and their tab was clear! theirs was a typical Chinko tablet (white-looking graphics, highly resistive screen etc) and when i even asked the guy for the price, he told me 75000naira...can you imagine! My quesrtion is, why would these Chinese guys still go ahead to make even fake budget tabs. dem wan spoil business for us! in as much as there is original china tab and fake china tab, it might make everybody to see this type of our tab as Chinko tab thereby making it difficult for us to sell ours
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sojejeje: 4:32am On Jun 25, 2013
Barisua: hi pls any body with the ideal of were i can buy this bags from in lagos name jumbo bag should inbox
me kennethdavid983@gmail.com
contact 08158944296 their offfice is at St Georges park aftr redemption camp,. lagos ibadan expressway
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2013
jay4genius: Wonders shall never end!! yestiday i saw some guys hawking exactly this type of tablets we import from China on the road side. As soon as i saw them, i immediately hid my own tab (tab wey i dey use form big boy), approached one of the guys and asked to see it. The difference between my tab and their tab was clear! theirs was a typical Chinko tablet (white-looking graphics, highly resistive screen etc) and when i even asked the guy for the price, he told me 75000naira...can you imagine! My quesrtion is, why would these Chinese guys still go ahead to make even fake budget tabs. dem wan spoil business for us! in as much as there is original china tab and fake china tab, it might make everybody to see this type of our tab as Chinko tab thereby making it difficult for us to sell ours

Unfortunately, most of the buyers dont know the difference btw capacitive and resistive. You need to educate them. I was once trying to sell a 40k tab a customer and his friend said he bought it for 15k. When he brought it out, it was exactly same as mine in appearance. After careful observation, I was able to show them
mine's screen is 'soft touch' while theirs is 'hard touch'
browses without modem while theirs need one
can make call while theirs can't
can enlarge images by holding with 2 fingers and expand while theirs cant
have video camera etc

At last, the friend regretted buying a 'Chinco' tab and was envying my customer for getting the 'original one'.

So, when they claim their tab is N7,500, dont feel you've been exposed. Just tell them there are tabs of N5,000 but you don't sell such and that they cant get the specification of yours for less than your asking price.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 5:38am On Jun 25, 2013
obysolid: www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Major-Brand-2-5-IDE-80GB-Hard-Disk-Drive-FOR-LAPTOP/700699862.html computer expert should i go 4 dis?

Why go for a seller refurbished hdd who has sold only 3pcs in the last 6 months with only 1 feedback? Sometimes, it's better to pay for quality than to regret buying junks. If you have the money, this is the best selling on Alixp now
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2-5-HDD-SATA-500GB-7mm-silm-Hard-Disk-Drive-WD5000LPVT-for-laptop-3-year/791534853.html

Am not a tech guy though. They may know better.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 5:46am On Jun 25, 2013
@DTalented

Learnt PD10 Typhoon is good. If you have decided on which to buy, just search for the model on Alibaba. If you are lucky to get a manufacturer with good moq, you could save yourself 20-30usd/pc. Those trading companies on AliXP are not smiling oo. Imagine having to pay 20-30usd in 50 places angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukkylois(f): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Good morning, I have been following this thread since season one. Now am ready to import. Saw some makeup tools on alibaba.com. I contacted the manufacturer through is sales team member and we agreed on the price. Now I need to pay. I can't pay to the directly cos am scared. They have a good website and have been gold suppliers for 6yrs. Can cvm pay on my behalf and get the goods to me? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2013
@Bukky

Yes, they can.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2013
bukkylois: Good morning, I have been following this thread since season one. Now am ready to import. Saw some makeup tools on alibaba.com. I contacted the manufacturer through is sales team member and we agreed on the price. Now I need to pay. I can't pay to the directly cos am scared. They have a good website and have been gold suppliers for 6yrs. Can cvm pay on my behalf and get the goods to me? Thanks

Please send an email to us and tell us the suppliers phone number, name and also the price of the product.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2013
solomonsojay:

U guys are very mistaken, its same tin u see dar u get in ipad, galaxy bla bla n all android tables, dat y its a tablet cos it burden all hardware in a block of chips...ipad n other branded tablet just make theirs very hard 4u 2 able to open an luk inside, so 4get weda. D difference frm dar is mosly camera, screen rex n d casing types ipad uses allumi-alloy combo n d like for galaxy n if u go to alibaba u wil get such casing, n odat complimentary hardware as long as u can pay.

I stand to be corrected...only if u know beta! cheesy
lol if only i knew better? hmm comparin ur tab and ipad is like comparin an original nokia fone n a china nokia, i cant start teln u d diffrns btwn d two,u can google it urself. you see i used to be passionate just d way u are bout chinese tabs,not until i got myself one of d best tabs china has to offer, dual core,1gig ram etc a pipo m8, well the tab was good, its a tab. then i got an ipad4. so u see tabs ve grades.just as surveycash said.u can get a tab for 5k, 10k 40k. 150k. it all boils down to quality,not quantity. Try n handle an ipad even if its for 5mins,then come bck n telme chinese tabs is better dan ipad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2013
mikelreal: lol if only i knew better? hmm comparin ur tab and ipad is like comparin an original nokia fone n a china nokia, i cant start teln u d diffrns btwn d two,u can google it urself. you see i used to be passionate just d way u are bout chinese tabs,not until i got myself one of d best tabs china has to offer, dual core,1gig ram etc a pipo m8, well the tab was good, its a tab. then i got an ipad4. so u see tabs ve grades.just as surveycash said.u can get a tab for 5k, 10k 40k. 150k. it all boils down to quality,not quantity. Try n handle an ipad even if its for 5mins,then come bck n telme chinese tabs is better dan ipad cheesy
I dnt think he he was comparing the abilities of ipad or samsung with those budget tabs, his post is all on the internal assembling n contents...some 1 said the interior of the budget tabs looks like a #700 radio but he just said all tabs r assembled likewise, its jus the diff. On the parts used...*aiite!#??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2013
mikelreal: lol if only i knew better? hmm comparin ur tab and ipad is like comparin an original nokia fone n a china nokia, i cant start teln u d diffrns btwn d two,u can google it urself. you see i used to be passionate just d way u are bout chinese tabs,not until i got myself one of d best tabs china has to offer, dual core,1gig ram etc a pipo m8, well the tab was good, its a tab. then i got an ipad4. so u see tabs ve grades.just as surveycash said.u can get a tab for 5k, 10k 40k. 150k. it all boils down to quality,not quantity. Try n handle an ipad even if its for 5mins,then come bck n telme chinese tabs is better dan ipad cheesy

I see u are d funny type...I have already, check my fb n see pics, d fact dat is heavey is casing...allumi-alloy combo, screen rex, packaging, u dnt even knw how much dese china tabs scares apple who had to mak ipad mini to deal wit d shortfall in annual predicted sales n are planning to lunch iphone-mini soon to compensiate for d latest sales preferences of techno and infinix over iphone in west africa mostly.

Iike I always say..."I stand to be (wisely) corrected...only if u know beta! cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2013

I see u are d funny type...I have already, check my fb n see pics, d fact dat is heavey is casing...allumi-alloy combo, screen rex, packaging, u dnt even knw how much dese china tabs scares apple who had to mak ipad mini to deal wit d shortfall in annual predicted sales n are planning to lunch iphone-mini soon to compensiate for d latest sales preferences of techno and infinix over iphone in west africa mostly.

Iike I always say..."I stand to be (wisely) corrected...only if u know beta! cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2013
solomonsojay:

smh well, seems you choose to be blind to facts. You prefer chinese tabs. good for you cheesy #enjoy. Lol@beatbug seems you re done smoking your weed this morning,cant remember askin for your myopic crap. Have a nice day y'all, got work to do, ciao. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2013
DTalented:

Ok. Some people here have complained about pipo tablet problems like low browsing speed. I dont know if it's same in all pipo tabs.

Thats why i posted the links here to hear from the masters which is best between the two.
I wish i will get answers soon
dont go for anything pipo, the tab is just overrated, e fine for face , but when usin it,u go hate yourself, & they re very expensive.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukkylois(f): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2013
surveycash: @Bukky

Yes, they can.
thanks u r a darling
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2013
bukkylois: thanks u r a darling
cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2013
Spartan3d: dont go for anything pipo, the tab is just overrated, e fine for face , but when usin it,u go hate yourself, & they re very expensive.

From experience, I have to agree with you. The Tab is not as good as it looks or is advertised. Though they have very good Support. I was having a problem with a particular one I bought and they really tried in helping to solve it. But I had to return it eventually. The screen was totally not working.

By the way, we've not been hearing about Visture o, abi dem don fold up? Lol the Freelander PD10 Typhoon seems to be the thing now. I found a detailed review of it on amazon, you can read up if you're thinking of getting it.

www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00AHOQ1XE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2013
surveycash: cool
Hehehe.... I no trust this your glasses o. A young single man being called a darling early in the morning....hmm*clears throat*
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2013
toluxa1:
Hehehe.... I no trust this your glasses o. A young single man being called a darling early in the morning....hmm*clears throat*
smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sagbar(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2013
Plz i nid someone dat is well grounded in this importation business to assist or rather suggest in getting pc tab (one dat support sim and oda features) and also a good laptop all at a minimal cost...quick response will be much appreciated
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukkylois(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2013
toluxa1:
You dey jealous am? Dnt choke ooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bajugbajug(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
@surveycash. Hw fa? Lasu man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bosariayo: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
pls help me to check this tablet i which to order it for resell thanks. Allwinner A10 1.5GHz 1GB
RAM 8GB ROM
7" capacitive 5 point
multi-touch panel
screen:1024*600
Built-in 3G sim card slot
Dual Camera HDMI wifi
Bluetooth
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
bajugbajug: @surveycash. Hw fa? Lasu man

cool. Seemed you are in auto now.?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
sagbar: Plz i nid someone dat is well grounded in this importation business to assist or rather suggest in getting pc tab (one dat support sim and oda features) and also a good laptop all at a minimal cost...quick response will be much appreciated
Quantity?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bosariayo: pls help me to check this tablet i which to order it for resell thanks. Allwinner A10 1.5GHz 1GB
RAM 8GB ROM
7" capacitive 5 point
multi-touch panel
screen:1024*600
Built-in 3G sim card slot
Dual Camera HDMI wifi
Bluetooth
did u even at least google it to see if its reputable? Ok...whr is ur tab link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.