Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005023 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orogodoganyin(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
jay4genius: I keep seeing "HDMI cables" on ali sites. What exactly is its function?

u be real jay4genius o. u get laptop? or wch kind TV u dey use 4 house slf?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
orogodoganyin:

u be real jay4genius o. u get laptop? or wch kind TV u dey use 4 house slf?
lol no mind am. if u dont understand sometn.nothin stops u from goin to google and type "hdmi" u will learn!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orogodoganyin(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
mikelreal: lol no mind am. if u dont understand sometn.nothin stops u from goin to google and type "hdmi" u will learn!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI
that's a link for the guy. if u get berra link sha
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hello house,i greet u all.i want to import UNIVERSAL MODEM will it work automatically with our netwrk in naija or will it require unlocking b4 it works?pls i need advise from those that knows abt universal modem.thanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ConfidentVee(f): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Seton:

https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php see for import prohibition list

You can use third-party to do the purchase and shipping like CVM and others

Patience is the keyword here, if you are to use third-party

Thanks for the quick responds. The link you gave me above is showing Error Not Found. I sell musical instrument and instrument accessories already, so please I need a site where I can import cheap. Dhgate and aliexpress are kind of expensive in that area.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2013
sunnychykes: Hello house,i greet u all.i want to import UNIVERSAL MODEM will it work automatically with our netwrk in naija or will it require unlocking b4 it works?pls i need advise from those that knows abt universal modem.thanx

If you need a universal modem that works automatically, we have purchased more than 1000+ universal usb modem for customers in the past. You can visit us online to chat with us.

Apart from that, you can check alibaba, aliexpress, as long as the company configure the network configuration, it will work perfectly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

If you need a universal modem that works automatically, we have purchased more than 1000+ universal usb modem for customers in the past. You can visit us online to chat with us.

Apart from that, you can check alibaba, aliexpress, as long as the company configure the network configuration, it will work perfectly.
chrisvic, diz z jayguyk, hw far about my tablet? Am yet to recieve a call about it havin arrived nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eskycom: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2013
Full House!
Any Fresh Apple Fruit Importer In House? am writing a business plan on fruit importation, will be glade to ve one here for some clearification.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2013
Fellow importers,how far so far?
Well,God has been on my side and i sincerely appreciate his goodness and mercy so far in this business.
I started this importation deals at some time earlier this year and today,my financial barriers have been lifted.
Now i know potential businesses i can invest my money and fear little or no risks at all.
I herefore,wish all my fellow importers in the house a very high promising ROI as you venture into your deals in the remaining half of the year in Jesus' name,Amen.
Wishing you a prosperous deals for the last half of the year!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ConfidentVee(f): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Seton:

https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php see for import prohibition list

You can use third-party to do the purchase and shipping like CVM and others

Patience is the keyword here, if you are to use third-party

Thanks for the quick responds. The link you gave
me above is showing Error Not Found. I sell musical
instrument and instrument accessories already, so
please I need a site where I can import cheap.
Dhgate and aliexpress are kind of expensive in that
area.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seton(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
ConfidentVee:

Thanks for the quick responds. The link you gave
me above is showing Error Not Found. I sell musical
instrument and instrument accessories already, so
please I need a site where I can import cheap.
Dhgate and aliexpress are kind of expensive in that
area.

cant see any error in the link.
you can try the manufacturers in alibaba.com, just tell them you are reseller and want buy in large quantities, but will need to try samples first
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
ezeh isaac: Fellow importers,how far so far?
Well,God has been on my side and i sincerely appreciate his goodness and mercy so far in this business.
I started this importation deals at some time earlier this year and today,my financial barriers have been lifted.
Now i know potential businesses i can invest my money and fear little or no risks at all.
I herefore,wish all my fellow importers in the house a very high promising ROI as you venture into your deals in the remaining half of the year in Jesus' name,Amen.
Wishing you a prosperous deals for the last half of the year!
Amen i am happy for you for such a testimony
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
#Day27 Got the wrist watches I paid for and shipped with free shipping today......while the ones a paid for shipping and even service charge(CMV) haven't delivered yet after 27days

*Had to come here becoz they now ignore my post on there Customer care, don't reply my chats, don't reply my emails, no calls from nobody

Abeg Help me beg CMV oooo!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Adedayo516: #Day27 Got the wrist watches I paid for and shipped with free shipping today......while the ones a paid for shipping and even service charge(CMV) haven't delivered yet after 27days

*Had to come here becoz they now ignore my post on there Customer care, don't reply my chats, don't reply my emails, no calls from nobody

this case of urs is strange ,i think u will be the first person to complain of such a long delay.why dont u go to their office and see them ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
Adedayo516: #Day27 Got the wrist watches I paid for and shipped with free shipping today......while the ones a paid for shipping and even service charge(CMV) haven't delivered yet after 27days

@VICTOR. Please what exactly is the problem with this guys order now? 27days? Haba! And Completely shutting a customer out is very very bad.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2013

@ CMV, respond to dis fast o, so as not to shake pples confidence.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hi guys has any one try selling any thing on kaymu.com since is one of our naija ebay, If one have given it a try pls what
Is you experience .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Has any one try selling stuff on kaymu.com? Please what you experience in terms of patronage and traffic on the sit
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afrokid(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2013

I've been thinking of using CVM all this while but with the complaints I've been seeing and the manner at which they've communicated even with me I'm having 2nd thoughts if they don't change the way they attend to people
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
one satisfied customer story can bring 100 more customers ,
while one dissatisfied customer complain can drive away 100 potential customers
the first thing i do before dealing with any website is to google search customer reviews and complains.
cvm needs to step up a bit
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
steve10: Has any one try selling stuff on kaymu.com? Please what you experience in terms of patronage and traffic on the sit

I've not tried Kaymu. But I've tried Google Trader, TradeStable and OLX.

From personal experience, OLX is the best. Not only do you get traffic, the traffic converts into ready-to-buy customers because most people going to OLX go there to check for what to buy as against Nairaland which is a forum.

Hope this helps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
toluxa1:

@VICTOR. Please what exactly is the problem with this guys order now? 27days? Haba! And Completely shutting a customer out is very very bad.

solomonsojay:

@ CMV, respond to dis fast o, so as not to shake pples confidence.

First we have to apologize to Adedayo for concerning some stress to him and I believe we owe him an explanation. Anyone who scroll back we discover that their is another customer by the name Mactoni who complained of not receiving his product, and along the line Adedayo mention his own product not having been received. When we cross check was the issue, we found out that there was mistake with Adedayo's order though the mistake wasnt from Adedayo himself but from our end. The mistake was that his product was moved to completed order while the order hasn't been purchased. We rectified the mistake and purchase the product and deliver on 17th of this month. From 17th to today will make it 14days estimate delivery time for products shipped through normal shipping.

Actually the product is already in Nigeria but since last week Wednesday/Thursday. The main reason he hasn't received it up till now is because the shipping company has to send it to our office at Alaba and we are waiting for the product to be delivered to us.

He should have collected the product since last two weeks just like Mactoni if not for the initial mistake. Estimate shipping from the time of shipping the product, everything is still within the time frame

We do apologize
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Lawmann: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
@chrisvicmall,this you should explain to the young man instead of ignoring him.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifihear(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
maxibrainz: Get the new mtn unlimited browsing settings which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on both your PC and phone or any internet enabled gadget you got if you interested send your to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com take note it not free you only pay me a token to get it. Cry no more all you who have been wasting their money and credit on fake non working magic sim settings i am back with the new working mtn unlimited browsing settings, it is now or never send your request to my email now or regret later

TFYGT...Gerrout 4rm here..bum bum clot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lawmann: @chrisvicmall,this you should explain to the young man instead of ignoring him.

@CMV, pls try step up n running business is nt about being always puntual or precise bt abt proper n consistent communication...nt against u bt ur story about 14days delivery can Not b establish in dis case...afta he paid til 2day makin 27days n u are claiming 14days time being in order, wether its stil at china,lagos or alaba...as long as u have called d person to come get his product afta 14-18 days of payment, its so pls keep d communication line open n nt b talkin abt 14days policy where u shud just say sorry n make d person feels at ease.
Being right always is nt possible bt a possibility dat u ignore always is...Constant Communication.
Wish u all d best...am ordering tru u guys next 2weeks, so pls boost ur comms channels.
Peace cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
In as much as i prefer cvm to any courier service n wil continue to use them,but thier responce to Mr Ade's complain is like sayin''sorry but its not our fault n thier is ntn we can do'' . Cvm is still mentioning the 14days blah blah, this is d 27th day! And u didnt tel him when he shud expect his product,in otherwords he shud just kip quiet till d courier service delivers it? And i still dont know why you guys dont like replyin emails or messages sent to u, except wen it is brought here, dz yung man has been complainin on ur thread and no response? Haba na its nt fair. People always complain about you not answerin thier messages, this wont be d 1st neida will it be d last, please do sometn about your communication gap asap, and tel us when he wil get his product,i believe u guys can contact the courier company to know what is wrong! Na wa 4una

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nankosa(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls all how can I import items bought online from SA(South Africa). Thanks in advance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ajibaby2: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls house who has tried Kaduna Nipost. I want to be sure of those guyz before i order for free shipping to them since it's almost the same duration if not faster than CVM's normal shipping.
Pls, any Kaduna importer in the house should help out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
steve10: Has any one try selling stuff on kaymu.com? Please what you experience in terms of patronage and traffic on the sit

I've sold about 3 items on kaymu. If I was in Lag I'm sure I'll have sold close to 10 things there. Kaymu belongs to Jumia. They have a very good structure (ebay-like). For now olx is still bigger but the structure of the 2 sites are quite different. They don't do the same thing. For example olx doesn't handle payments at all. It just brings buyer and seller together, shikena. But kaymu, you can even pay into their account, once they seller has delivered the goods, kaymu sends the money to seller (replica of escrow). Customer service is also very good.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
ajibaby 2: Pls house who has tried Kaduna Nipost. I want to be sure of those guyz before i order for free shipping to them since it's almost the same duration if not faster than CVM's normal shipping.

Kaduna Nipost faster than CVM?shocked By the way, which company be Kaduna Nipost again undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
just got my items i got via Amazon shipped via shippyme.So so cheap,both the Laptop & camera. $208 Laptop & sold @ 55k instantly. hp g6,4gb 500gb,do i hear u say i sold it cheap,yea! because i got it cheap!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
ajibaby 2: Pls house who has tried Kaduna Nipost. I want to be sure of those guyz before i order for free shipping to them since it's almost the same duration if not faster than CVM's normal shipping.
Woah woah....hold it brav, I never said the P.O. and CMV use the same duration or maybe one is better than one......CMV aren't the most perfect courier out there, But they're the most proven!!!!(Yes, they're!!!!!!).......they have proven time after time that they can prove doubters wrong and am waiting for them to prove me wrong!!!!

I addition, P.O. are the same everywhere, its a sure bet you gonna get your things anyway(if you aren't importing contraband goods)....I did advise you to use a P.M.B though.
Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.