Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003940 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
ezeh isaac:

yeah bro, you can try taking the risk if the cost is not too high. But if it is high, use cvm
does cvm buy stuff from alibaba.....?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sunglow: 3:46am On Aug 16, 2013
pls guys,does anybody knw if d new MTK8377 created x7 7 inch dual sim phone calling tablet pc on aliexpress is a good buy.i want 2 get 1 4 my personal use.i dont understand how to read spec,dats y am asking.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2013
Sunglow: pls guys,does anybody knw if d new MTK8377 created x7 7 inch dual sim phone calling tablet pc on aliexpress is a good buy.i want 2 get 1 4 my personal use.i dont understand how to read spec,dats y am asking.thanks
Post the link so that people will know what to analyze.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Ponybiz: does cvm buy stuff from alibaba.....?
yes, they do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nikenry(f): 5:05am On Aug 16, 2013
to the gurus, pls i want to place order for a product, the total amount is with shipping thru via dhl and others. I chatted with the seller and he said i should place order on aliexpress. How do I change the shipping address to chrisvicmall address and pay for the product alone?. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by babakk2(m): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2013
nikenry: to the gurus, pls i want to place order for a product, the total amount is with shipping thru via dhl and others. I chatted with the seller and he said i should place order on aliexpress. How do I change the shipping address to chrisvicmall address and pay for the product alone?. Thanks.
Go to CVM's website u will see it there. And u have to use ur username as sender's name on ur package
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Sunglow: pls guys,does anybody knw if d new MTK8377 created x7 7 inch dual sim phone calling tablet pc on aliexpress is a good buy.i want 2 get 1 4 my personal use.i dont understand how to read spec,dats y am asking.thanks

That's what am using for my business. To me the one I got is good, to someone else, its bad. So its 50/50 for now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2013
koonbey: yes, they do.
i thought it was only aliexpress.......?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toroze(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2013
solomonsojay:

If u have chatted wit d seller and agreed on terms...Then U are gud to go, dnt b scared to take d 1st risk (wisely) afta dat u go see how confidence go com. grin
okay buton my member profile on aliex. they need an area code and then my address has to be the same on my bank account right?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2013
nikenry: to the gurus, pls i want to place order for a product, the total amount is with shipping thru via dhl and others. I chatted with the seller and he said i should place order on aliexpress. How do I change the shipping address to chrisvicmall address and pay for the product alone?. Thanks.

The total amount is what via DHL?. Ship your product via DHL and get it in the next 7 days. Dont pay anything more than $20 for shipping via DHL as a starter. Remember your shipping cost to Nigeria had been added by the seller, if you are using cvm, remember to change the shipping destination at the top icon and get the price for shipping within China.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MyHiDsDaar: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2013
I would like to buy 3 pieces of denim jeans , as well as some sports shoes, but I keep on wondering if its on the prohibited list, would it be confiscated by custom?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Oyin72: Hello guys,
I just bought an Android Tablet Pc on Aliexp but when I insert sim, I can't see Numbers already saved on the Sim. Pls, can anyone give me solution to this problem

If it doesnt work, then come get my x7 grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2013

It's okay. I have them for sale for NL @ N30k/pc or N25k/3pcs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Harpheez50: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
mikelreal: bros na wa 4u, go and collect ur item na, even if its toothpick go get it bro
Thanks.I went dere yesterday with my personal ID card but they told me they can't give me with my IDcard unless National IDcard.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chydoo: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
surveycash:

It's okay. I have them for sale for NL @ N30k/pc or N25k/3pcs

Hello Survey Cash.

let me have your email address so we can talk.
I will like to go for the 25k/3.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chydoo:

Hello Survey Cash.

let me have your email address so we can talk.
I will like to go for the 25k/3.

My number, email and pictures are everywhere on NL but here is the mail again hassanismail1st@gmail.com, 08038908102
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
I just got my watch which i ordered on the 29th of July from the post office here in owerri today. From my tracking, it arrived lagos two days ago and owerri yesterday. I just gave the woman at the post office N100 for the call she made to me. NIPOST is working.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
HKP/CP===>NIPOST=3wiks.
NGILOR on point...........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by twinskenny(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin my sellers shipped my order on 13 august through Honk kong post and nipost called me today for pick up... tthats just 3days.. amazing

free shipping oo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ponybiz: i thought it was only aliexpress.......?
@Ponybiz, Just take a little time to read previous posts especially season1, cos these quick-to-the-point answers may not be a good guide for a new starter! U may not need to read all anyway! Or connect to someone who has succeeded well in this here to guide U quickly! Best of luck!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin grin
Toroze: okay buton my member profile on aliex. they need an area code and then my address has to be the same on my bank account right?
grin
Toroze: okay buton my member profile on aliex. they need an area code and then my address has to be the same on my bank account right?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Alpet: Pls, help on how to pay on alibaba, what d seller told me was TT transfer or western union.
I take doses of risks but they must be calculated! Don't deal without escrow, if U are just starting! Use third party, if U must deal! I only use TT and Western Union wit customers I have dealt with over a long time but I won't advise, U try it with any money,U can't spare!Some Chinese people can lie and dupe too! Be careful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
twinskenny: grin grin grin grin grin my sellers shipped my order on 13 august through Honk kong post and nipost called me today for pick up... tthats just 3days.. amazing

free shipping oo

lol, my items which were shipped with hk post on 13th August have not shown any thing more than transportation of. Abi your own hk get eagle's wings ni.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
twinskenny: grin grin grin grin grin my sellers shipped my order on 13 august through Honk kong post and nipost called me today for pick up... tthats just 3days.. amazing

free shipping oo

sounds too gud. Shortest av experienced is 2 wiks. Wot kind of item is dat?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iykecollins(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please I want to order for some power bank through dhl this time, can somebody give me an idea of the charges, is it a good idea or should I still go ahead with cvm,

ps: dhl wil be far cheaper than cvm based on d quantity I am ordering, I haven't used dhl before and I don't know what will be required of me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Iykecollins: Please I want to order for some power bank through dhl this time, can somebody give me an idea of the charges, is it a good idea or should I still go ahead with cvm,

ps: dhl wil be far cheaper than cvm based on d quantity I am ordering, I haven't used dhl before and I don't know what will be required of me.

Be explicit, how much is the package including weight and dhl charge
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gsparks01(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
please how is the battery quality of laptops from ali/dhgate??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
dickjay: I take doses of risks but they must be calculated! Don't deal without escrow, if U are just starting! Use third party, if U must deal! I only use TT and Western Union wit customers I have dealt with over a long time but I won't advise, U try it with any money,U can't spare!Some Chinese people can lie and dupe too! Be careful
how do you pay with western union and TT ? I thought it was impossible to pay outside Nigeria with western union ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iykecollins(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
ezeh isaac:

Be explicit, how much is the package including weight and dhl charge
About 8kg, I have spoken with dhl officer in my area, he told me I could use their address when ordering, they wil call me to come pick it up when it arrives, I will give it a try, besides I have my orders I have asked the sellers to send to cvm addres, dat reminds cvm is not too responsive with email, I have sent d links of the items i have sent to them for them to confirm and calculate d weight since yesterday and I haven't seen nada, mail earlier before ordering and nothing yet, dem no no say wen person don comit moni na so im blood go dey hot. If u are here cvm please try to check ur email at least once a day and visit ur nairaland customer care same way too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
chygoz3: I just got my watch which i ordered on the 29th of July from the post office here in owerri today. From my tracking, it arrived lagos two days ago and owerri yesterday. I just gave the woman at the post office N100 for the call she made to me. NIPOST is working.

Congrats man. You are now in business. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.