Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003239 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2013
Hello everyone ,
Please I need some assistance in nigeria,a customer of mine just got a phone through and he will like to unlock it ,it is a nokia lumia 710 T-Mobile ,please I will appreciate it if you can help him. I know he is following this thread and he will get in touch with anyone that has any info on how he can go about it. thanks a lot guys
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Dollar don expensive....... N168 to $1.
Ecobank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by teemoney35(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2013
when doing importation my pple i will want u to be carefully there are lots of fake supplier as i register at Alibaba yesterday to see wat i can buy, but this morning i received mails from supplier introducing their products to my surprise how can a chinese firm be producing samsung and Apple product.......... the bottom line is be careful that the risk involve in importation bizness
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2013
9free: Dollar don expensive....... N168 to $1.
Ecobank

Officially
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by emmnet(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2013
hello Nigerians Emmnet ventures has come
to stay, get the following eBooks that can
make you gain much profit in 100%
guaranteed tried and tested which include
1. MY BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO MAKE 100%
PURE PROFIT.PDF
2. import success golden key secrets.PDF
3. Mail Order Importation Business.PDF
4. mail order import biz 2.PDF
5. HOW TO GET PRODUCTS FROM CHINESE
MANUFACTURERS FREE WITHOUT PAYING A
DIME.PDF
and they are offering this great life time
package for just N500. note once you make
this one time payment you are entitle to a
free ebook on money making from the
internet every 2 weeks sent to your mail yes
with this one time payment and this offer is
for only the first 10 persons. so act now
while this offer last text payment details to
08069249788 now
pls also note that this offer closes on the
6th of September so act now text payment
details to 08069249788
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbengs247: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2013
texaco1: Hello everyone ,
Please I need some assistance in nigeria,a customer of mine just got a phone through and he will like to unlock it ,it is a nokia lumia 710 T-Mobile ,please I will appreciate it if you can help him. I know he is following this thread and he will get in touch with anyone that has any info on how he can go about it. thanks a lot guys
he can get it unlocked at computer village ikeja for N1000 OR N1500.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iykecollins(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2013
emmnet: hello Nigerians Emmnet ventures has come
to stay, get the following eBooks that can
make you gain much profit in 100%
guaranteed tried and tested which include
1. MY BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO MAKE 100%
PURE PROFIT.PDF
2. import success golden key secrets.PDF
3. Mail Order Importation Business.PDF
4. mail order import biz 2.PDF
5. HOW TO GET PRODUCTS FROM CHINESE
MANUFACTURERS FREE WITHOUT PAYING A
DIME.PDF
and they are offering this great life time
package for just N500. note once you make
this one time payment you are entitle to a
free ebook on money making from the
internet every 2 weeks sent to your mail yes
with this one time payment and this offer is
for only the first 10 persons. so act now
while this offer last text payment details to
08069249788 now
pls also note that this offer closes on the
6th of September so act now text payment
details to 08069249788
U don miss road o, now see what you do, go back and take the left bend, walk up a little and turn right, you will meet a cross road, wait up there a little, a train will come, then u enter.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2013
gbengs247:
I hope he sees this message ,he is also a member of this thread .thanks a lot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2013
surveycash:

Officially
The Thing surprise me oooohhh. I dey on my way to Ecobank now.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2013
pls any1 4rm ilorin really into make we relate 08034633417 watzapp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshpumpin: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls. I bought abt 7 fones(100k) I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ malaysia.M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ frnd jus told mi it wil cost mi 870rm(40k upward) Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ get Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ lagos.pls advice mi
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Be careful for this site scammer by
using our alibaba golden supplier
website to cheat customer
money. http://
www.winskyappleshop.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls who knows how i can get stuffs across to someone in umuahia, Abia state from lagos state? Abeg no abuse o. Just need advice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
You can get a USA Phone Number configured to ring on your phone number here in Nigeria.
The site is UsaCallSms(dot)com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Do you know how to instal roms on phones and rooting as well....you can unlocked it if you know how to do the above...I can guide you through the process..cos u nid to install a new rom and root to. Sim-unlock the phone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
tm-tech:

Do you know how to instal roms on phones and rooting as well....you can unlocked it if you know how to do the above...I can guide you through the process..cos u nid to install a new rom and rot to. Sim-unlock the phone
Thanks ,if you have an email ,let me pass it to him. so that he can get in touch with you directly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gboyetade: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
http://www.ipmart.com/main/browse/Mobile,Phone_Unlock,,Flashing,Device_For,Nokia,10.php?cat=10

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
texaco1:
Thanks ,if you have an email ,let me pass it to him. so that he can get in touch with you directly.

Ciasquad0034@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mftivi: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
tm-tech:

Do you know how to instal roms on phones and rooting as well....you can unlocked it if you know how to do the above...I can guide you through the process..cos u nid to install a new rom and root to. Sim-unlock the phone
he is talking about a lumia that runs windows mobile not android
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 1:37am On Aug 31, 2013
mayorall:

Gat 5 on the way via DHL, 3 booked, if you can wait till Tuesday latest.
sir,pls how much do dhl charge per kg...?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by guruobinna: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2013
House,anybody knows any shipping(besides CVM) companies that can ship 80kg/0.35CBM product from Guangzhou China to Lagos Nigeria at affordable price?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presiade(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2013
A client urgently needs an Iphone, who has it in stock @ affordable price?
Better still, can someone give reliable sellers' link (preferably on dhgate)??
I deal in mini-laptops.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seton(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2013
Manutd19: Pls who knows how i can get stuffs across to someone in umuahia, Abia state from lagos state? Abeg no abuse o. Just need advice
Try Abia Line @ 1st Avenue Festac
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lollol: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2013
Pls house how can I verify a legit alibaba manufacturer site online before paying with my master card online?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iykecollins(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2013
I received a $5 coupon, I saved the code somewhere, please has anybody used this before? How does it work??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2013
gbengs247:
@gbengs. The problem is am in kano. Give me your email so that we can talk pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2013
Ponybiz: sir,pls how much do dhl charge per kg...?

Depend on your seller, my last order is $16/KG.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks to surveycash and el-matteo for leading us and encouraging us with this thread.After long research and reading of this thread, I decided to give it a try. I bought some 8GB flash drive and transaction was successful and item has been shipped. But I have a question.
I once read a post regarding DHL and shipping of lithium battery. I heard they have policy about it due to airline safety. Does that mean they can't ship Tablet PC or Laptops for you if you buy and ship through them? Because I want to try buying and shipping through dhl.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lollol: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2013
Pls house how can I verify a legit alibaba manufacturer site online before paying with my master card online? I need response plsss. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2013
huzaifaidris: Thanks to surveycash and el-matteo for leading us and encouraging us with this thread.After long research and reading of this thread, I decided to give it a try. I bought some 8GB flash drive and transaction was successful and item has been shipped. But I have a question.
I once read a post regarding DHL and shipping of lithium battery. I heard they have policy about it due to airline safety. Does that mean they can't ship Tablet PC or Laptops for you if you buy and ship through them? Because I want to try buying and shipping through dhl.

Heard it also, but my seller wanna ship tablets and power banks to me, DHL removed the power bank and shipped the tablets. He's a deal guy anyway.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
If you know how to design a good website, pls let me know cos sumone needed a website for their NGO.

Not expensive one Før now but a decent and cheap website.

Thanks.

Adeneyeadepoju@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
pj3400: If you know how to design a good website, pls let me know cos sumone needed a website for their NGO.

Not expensive one Før now but a decent and cheap website.

Thanks.

Adeneyeadepoju@yahoo.com

See this man, you wan carry my money give person abi? You wan say you no know say na my line be that abi. AT ILC, we give you a web experience. If you can dream it, we can build it.

See
epaynaira.net
pipfulforex.com
brcbauchi.org
etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.