Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,208 members, 7,846,009 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1007832 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

where do u stay in ilorin?

am currently not in Ilorin, PH for now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2013
dailydolar:
On what product? Mind u deee goods r all authentic I bought a PS3 in 2008 for 60040naira n aftere I've used it for 3yrs I sodl d same console for 60k as second hand n people r fighting to pay me that's d kind of goods u get on Amazon so check for whatever u want search very well unlike aliexpress or d china sites u can't communicate d sellers on amazon

ok , you mean 6400 naira for psp? i want to order for plenty bb curve 7. but you can mail the seller on amazon, you said, buyer should not buy from below 90-95%...but seler below 95, have very good price than others around 98%...what do y0u think ? please tell me more
1. Good seller
2. cheap seller
3.how to get many qty from a seller with ship price
4. how can I buy from amazon direct
summer time in US,i that's is the best time to get good and cheap quality
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2013
@dailydollar, please modify that post, he's not, just say you are not satisfied with his term. Klens post of how he bad mouthed created X7 is still showing on google till today. Dont wanna quote you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2013
mayorall: @dailydollar, please modify that post, he's not, just say you are not satisfied with his term. Klens post of how he bad mouthed created X7 is still showing on google till today. Dont wanna quote you.
the funniest part is that dailydollar has not even been to my thread talkless of inquiring how i conduct my business . na wah for some people o
he didnt even see that it was texaco1 that was posting my thread link and email on his post

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2013
dailydolar:

Texaco1 is geniune and real
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Opiosko: Nice stuff bro, i tink those will sell fast. Jst checked at Konga and it's 4'900. Hope u got it less that 10$/pic?

Bought the 5 Før close to 4k. And I use free shipping. Sold 3 (1500/1) am using one and have one left. Its very lovely. Thanks Før υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ reply.

Please a friend of mine was complaining that his naira gtbank mastercard(debit) was reject on AE. Saying that they don't accept the card. Please is this true or what? Cos I just opened a saving and a current account with gtbank and ♍aι̥ naira master card also has “DEBIT“ written on it.

Av been using ♍aι̥ Ecobank visa card to purchase on AE whch I still use to order a lot yesterday but wish to add ♍aι̥ gtbank to cards I use to chop online but hmmmmmm. If ♍aι̥ GTbank card no work, will brake the card and close down the account because na because of online transactions I open am nothing more.

Lovely day to u all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2013
pj3400:

Bought the 5 Før close to 4k. And I use free shipping. Sold 3 (1500/1) am using one and have one left. Its very lovely. Thanks Før υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ reply.

Please a friend of mine was complaining that his naira gtbank mastercard(debit) was reject on AE. Saying that they don't accept the card. Please is this true or what? Cos I just opened a saving and a current account with gtbank and ♍aι̥ naira master card also has “DEBIT“ written on it.

Av been using ♍aι̥ Ecobank visa card to purchase on AE whch I still use to order a lot yesterday but wish to add ♍aι̥ gtbank to cards I use to chop online but hmmmmmm. If ♍aι̥ GTbank card no work, will brake the card and close down the account because na because of online transactions I open am nothing more.

Lovely day to u all.

can u help me with link to the wireless mouse

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2013
estherdim:

can u help me with link to the wireless mouse

Thanks

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/252308241.html.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2013
pj3400:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/252308241.html.

sorry the link is telling me page not found
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2013
estherdim:

sorry the link is telling me page not found

Remove the dot plsssss. The last dot on the link.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2013
pj3400:

Remove the dot plsssss. The last dot on the link.

THANKS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by signature2012(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Plz anyone with a good mini laptop forsale?I need one urgently with webcam,bluetooth and with cd rom with high memory,kindly call 07032646748 if u av,thanx.I don't want chinco o............nor window CE or OS!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Joeself1(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:
the funniest part is that dailydollar has not even been to my thread talkless of inquiring how i conduct my business . na wah for some people o
he didnt even see that it was texaco1 that was posting my thread link and email on his post
pls how can u help me import laptops,BBphones and tablets @d cheapest price cos i want to resell
pls contact me: sonyeth@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
mayorall: @dailydollar, please modify that post, he's not, just say you are not satisfied with his term. Klens post of how he bad mouthed created X7 is still showing on google till today. Dont wanna quote you.

ok i will but for me u cant claim to do dropshipping n u dont have a website n many people asked him question he never replied professionally that is my personal opinion but if u insist i will modify my post.
never intended to insult anybody ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:

i was at ur thread yesterday i spent time reading peoples comment n question n d way u do u biz is not clear except u mean i need to do biz with u first b4 i can judge u but i think the reason for thread is clearity purpose n u dont have dat on ur thread which u created urself. c i have rwead if its not clear its not save so thats my mind on ur thread but if u an ur people r sure its not what i think we shd have testimony not cooked of people dat have benefited from ur thread jus as people r posting testimony here of there benefit sorry if i insulted ur personality it was not intentional but next time b more explicite
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
dailydolar:

i was at ur thread yesterday i spent time reading peoples comment n question n d way u do u biz is not clear except u mean i need to do biz with u first b4 i can judge u but i think the reason for thread is clearity purpose n u dont have dat on ur thread which u created urself. c i have rwead if its not clear its not save so thats my mind on ur thread but if u an ur people r sure its not what i think we shd have testimony not cooked of people dat have benefited from ur thread jus as people r posting testimony here of there benefit sorry if i insulted ur personality it was not intentional but next time b more explicite
ok ,I have heard you .thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estherdim: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
POWER BANK 20000AMH STILL AVALIABLE. CALL IF U NEED ONE WHILE STOCK LAST.

THANKS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=texaco1] ok ,I have heard you .thank you [/qu
OGA DAILYDOLAR I NEED ANWERS. Ok , you mean 6400 naira for psp? i want to order for plenty bb curve 7. but you can mail the seller on amazon, you said, buyer should not buy from below 90-95%...but seller below 95, have very good price than others around 98%...what do y0u think ? please tell me more
1. Good seller
2. cheap seller
3.how to get many qty from a seller for cheap price
4. how can I buy from amazon direct
summer time in US,that's is the best time to get good and cheap quality?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oyin72: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ Dailydolar
Pls, I need your contact info.
I want to get across to you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Opiosko: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Gtb debit master card works on alix, that's what i'v bn using nd it has never bn rejected. As for d wireless mouse, methink it should be 2k nd above my opinion though. All the same, keep it up bro, u are going somwhr. Se ya @ d top.
pj3400:

Lovely day to u all.
Gtb debit master card works on alix, that's what i'v bn using nd it has never bn rejected. As for d wireless mouse, methink it should be 2k nd above my opinion though. All the same, keep it up bro, u are going somwhr. Se ya @ d top.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by FunnyPikincom(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
pj3400:

Lovely day to u all.

Bro, How long does it take to arrive Naija
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dulaman: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
toluxa1:

and I think its BERA wink

lol. hakane kuma.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dulaman: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
got my 1st order of watches via free shipping. i don sell 1 go take chop food cz of anger of waiting...but had to pay 250 at nipost for charges. what ever i don pass the trial. na to go full time nw. thanks at all ogas at the top. elmato,surveycash,texaco,beadbug soyodele and all. muahhhh.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Opiosko: Gtb debit master card works on alix, that's what i'v bn using nd it has never bn rejected. As for d wireless mouse, methink it should be 2k nd above my opinion though. All the same, keep it up bro, u are going somwhr. Se ya @ d top.Gtb debit master card works on alix, that's what i'v bn using nd it has never bn rejected. As for d wireless mouse, methink it should be 2k nd above my opinion though. All the same, keep it up bro, u are going somwhr. Se ya @ d top.

Thank so much bro. God bless u bountiful. Have sold all Før and its now that many people are now requesting. I know what to do anyway. And thanks Før your opinion on the price. It meant a lot.

Goodnight all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

Bro, How long does it take to arrive Naija

Am enjoying free shipping Før now because I do break down ♍aι̥ goods and order it weekly. Like, make an order Før this week, after 7days, make another order, and after 7days make anoda other and before u get to the third order, the first one must have arrived. Before u order Før the fourth, the second would have arrived so it makes it looks as if u are doing express shipping. Some take 10 days to 12. But Før the mouse, when the lady first order it, it was return back to her after some days and she later re-shipped it but all no pass 30days sha.

Hope av answered you sir/ma.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by FunnyPikincom(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2013
pj3400:

Am enjoying free shipping Før now because I do break down ♍aι̥ goods and order it weekly. Like, make an order Før this week, after 7days, make another order, and after 7days make anoda other and before u get to the third order, the first one must have arrived. Before u order Før the fourth, the second would have arrived so it makes it looks as if u are doing express shipping. Some take 10 days to 12. But Før the mouse, when the lady first order it, it was return back to her after some days and she later re-shipped it but all no pass 30days sha.

Hope av answered you sir/ma.
GOD BLESS U
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2013
estherdim: POWER BANK 20000AMH STILL AVALIABLE. CALL IF U NEED ONE WHILE STOCK LAST.

THANKS

visit

and just post your items for sale.
believe me your buyers will ring your mobile number well.
make sure you put clear description o just like mine below

http://cex.nu/1X

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoijoba(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2013
@dailydollar....Texaco1 is real in his business dealings and a straight forward guy that also offer business advise.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2013
fellow importers.

(I mean those that have imported)
its obvious some still have problem selling their product!

after my importation I started advertising my product for free on olx
laptops , PSP game, purchase service

and I was amazed at the feedback

>please. do not allow greed to make you hike your price
>you can create a short advert link just like I did below.eg
http://cex.nu/1X
that way, you can post it anywhere and with just one click you. the person will be directd to your advert page

>make sure you put full description of your product

>be polite to caller {some can price you way below your capital}

» like this info.if helpful.

special note to people buying from Alixp
items like tab,wrist watch,power bank ,laptop,phone. etc
feel free to mail me your unit price.IF AND ONLY IF you feel you are being over charged.
my suppliers claims he sell to sellers on Ali,amazon,etc.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Bin following 4 d past 6mnths. .made my first order on monday. Still verifying my order . .plz how long does it take. .tnx my ogaz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Guys, i just got the tracking number for the goods i purchased online,pls how do i track it, reply asap,tnx n God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
domcarez: Guys, i just got the tracking number for the goods i purchased online,pls how do i track it, reply asap,tnx n God bless

17track.net
Wait 4 about 4days..bought some goods on friday and its not trackable yet..so chill bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.