Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003928 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 3:56am On Sep 20, 2013
steric58: God y is it dat when when I want to import tablet tru hongkong na him wahala dey .pls gurus in d aos hop sey d whala don solve concerning tablet wit ba3? sey i fit proceed abeg reply

I tink so
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by rozayx5(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2013
noxea: THE OPPORTUNITY

It is estimated that over 197 million youths are unemployed globally and experts predict that this figure would have doubled in the next 10 years if nothing drastic is done.

Unemployment has become a global threat as many rich and powerful politicians engage the youths in nefarious activities. The Arab awakening is just one example of what will happen if the youths are left without hope for the future.

Our desire at Dream Business Club is that all youths should be given the opportunity to express their dreams and to make the best of the energy, passion and skills they possess.

This opportunity should come in form of vocational and entrepreneurial trainings that will equip them with the skills they require to be effective. Dream Business Club has designed a platform which addresses this issue. We equip youths with the requisite skills and also give them the opportunity to earn unlimited income by simply inviting their friends to come and get trained. This model will not only give them the opportunity to be trained and mentored but also put the power in their hands to raise the capital they need to start, expand and grow their businesses to any level of their dreams.

Therefore we invite you to be part of this movement that is restoring the dignities of men and families, a program that is shifting the focus of people from seeking jobs to creating their own enterprises where they can employ others.

SOME OF OUR TRAININGS INCLUDE:

EXPORT
Sourcing for and packaging export products
Bitter Kola export training
Registering your import/export company
Moringa, Gem stone, Sesame seed export training

AGRO FARMING

Poultry Farming
Cat Fish Farming
Rabbit Farming
Pig Farming
Grass cutter Farming
Snail Rearing
Goat Rearing
Sheep Rearing
Cattle Rearing
Honey Production
Live Stock Feed Formulation
Fish Feed Formulation

FARMING
Maize Farming
Millet Farming
Cashew Nut Farming
Avocado Pea
Citrus Plantation

FOOD PRODUCE

Juice Production
Garri Production
Palm Oil Production
Palm Kernel Oil Production
Groundnut Oil Production
Custard Production
Production Of Butter
Beverage Production

FOOD PACKAGING

Biscuit Production
Bread Making
Sausage Roll Production
Cake making

I.T BASED TRAININGS

Laptop Repairs
Software Development
Website Management Training
Blog Creation Seminar
Web Monetization Course
Web Traffic Course
Web Branding Course

SOCIAL MEDIA MONETIZATION PROGRAM

How to Create An Online Store like ( Konga.com)
How To Get Paid For Surveys And Email
How To Get Paid As An Article Writer
How To Get Paid To Sell Pictures Online
How To Get Paid For Uploading Pictures On You Tube

maize farming with paid surveys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kill pesin for this forum with una adverts
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Who U go blame? They attend seminars and are told to start selling information.

Bro, money dey information marketing but people do not know that there is a system, process and procedures to follow. And you can't just extract one part and leave the rest...

It will end up being a failure.
rozayx5:

maize farming with paid surveys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kill pesin for this forum with una adverts
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2013
tunax5loon: i don collect my tabs oooooo... NDLEA no fit....
Thanks to surveycash (You're the boSs)

Am happy that it worked. You are welcome.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2013
domcarez: Kudos to Nigeria Post Office...my first shipment of solar power banks just arrived today right here in enugu after a little over 2wks after purchase.....free shipping swt ooo....thanks to all members of this thread for your useful tips and infos...

Guess is the general office @ ogui road?

Enugu Nipost is really working......expecting my last order next week
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nzeasa: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2013
@chrisvicmall, can you offer discount below 10usd for goods for goods above 50kg using express shipping. i understand that the min weight acceptable for air cargo is 45kg. and also the higher the weight the lower the price.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
tunax5loon: i don collect my tabs oooooo... NDLEA no fit....
Thanks to surveycash (You're the boSs)
pls, what is the trick that made you to get your tab from NDLEA?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
nzeasa: @chrisvicmall, can you offer discount below 10usd for goods for goods above 50kg using express shipping. i understand that the min weight acceptable for air cargo is 45kg. and also the higher the weight the lower the price.

Currently in express shipping, there is no discount. If the item you are shipping contains no battery for example cloths, we would recommend that you use normal shipping. You will receive it within the period of 7days instead of the 10-14days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bigtymer: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ chrisvicmall....pls which mode of payment is the best options now in ALIEXPRESS..is it UBA Afrikard or Gtb master card ? AND also can fidelity debit visa card be accepted? THX AS I AWAIT UR SWIFT RESPONSE............. you can drop the answer or email me the answer thx
wakeupbigtymer@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
9free:
I neva see my wristwatches wey I oreder since oooooo

Since when sir? E dey pain me that most of my orders are wrist watches. Just one tiny mini HD camera that separate it.

Hope I won't have to wait too long oooo but I can track some. So does that means some are on the way here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tonjeola1:
No mind me, hussling too many to meet up life, how ur side? hope all is well

God go belefull us.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Currently in express shipping, there is no discount. If the item you are shipping contains no battery for example cloths, we would recommend that you use normal shipping. You will receive it within the period of 7days instead of the 10-14days

CVM. How u dey? How's your side. Please the seller that sent my product to your address said it has been received. That is the watches. And the other seller told me their is holiday for 2 days so he is yet to ship to your address ( 2 power banks. 15800mAh). Like have said before, am expecting you to send it to me through free shipping you claim you do.

Pls wait for the second order to arrive before you ship them both to me. Please, don't send it separately oooooooo.

I await your response.

Thanks. CVM love.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
pj3400:

God go belefull us.
AMEN ooo ore!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xpset: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
[qudnormalsavibg account visote author=bigtymer]@ chrisvicmall....pls which mode of payment is the best options now in ALIEXPRESS..is it UBA Afrikard or Gtb master card ? AND also can fidelity debit visa card be accepted? THX AS I AWAIT UR SWIFT RESPONSE............. you can drop the answer or email me the answer thx
wakeupbigtymer@gmail.cvom[/quote]
I use fidelit. Visacard d normal one with saving account na wahala
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adinije(f): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hello gurus in the house, can I import using my Ecobank or accessbank atm card? If yes, how do I go about it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Adinije: Hello gurus in the house, can I import using my Ecobank or accessbank atm card? If yes, how do I go about it?
you can use Access bank visa card. All you have to do is to activate the ipin on an ATM that support's visa. And by activate I mean simply changing it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Anybody in the house that has used UBA Master Card on amazon.com ? cos they r told me to fax my Billing Statement to them which i just did this evening am awaiting there reply now cos i know if it goes tru men that means we don hit jackpot be that for importation from amazon cos am using shippyme.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
tanks to every1 dat reply to ma post since we ar not so sure of importing tablet tru hongkong post and singapore what can we teally do because me no wan use chrisvicmal please pipu should bring dere sugestion.and to my oga surveycash pls can u explain wot happening to hongkong post and tablet will dere be solution to it sooon sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jjjkkkooo: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Adinije: Hello gurus in the house, can I import using my Ecobank or accessbank atm card? If yes, how do I go about it?
I used my access bank naira visa atm card for my importation from aliexpress earlier this year, no ipin, just put your card details ( not pin no o ).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bizmania(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
this is two weeks since I applied for my UBA Afrikard! I was in the bank on wednesday and there again today but they keep telling me no network! Seems I will withdraw the request cos am tired of going to the bank everyday! Has anyone tried diamond visa card pls?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Gradually and steadily, the Importation Business JV train is heading to destination. If you are yet to board, do that now before the train gets filled to its capacity.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2013
guys in the house,i tried my first bank verve card on alixp,it didnt work...please has any1 successfully used any verve(not master) card or uba visa card?? pls and pls abeg mk ona reply me...i hail!!!!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 4:23am On Sep 21, 2013
anex4real: please gurus in the house help track this. RB601385635CN RB258650243CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2013
Samalex2008:
pls, what is the trick that made you to get your tab from NDLEA?

[size=14pt]NDLEA issue VOL 1 grin
[/size]

After delaying my goods for more than four days, I was sent a letter by DHL HQ telling me that i have to travel down to the Airport to meet with NDLEA officials WTF. I cry cos, this is not my first time of shipping TABS..
After so much mails to DHL, I was answered. Then comes the outrageous demands b4 my goods will be released. they demanded for proof of purchase, DATA page of shipper's int'l passport, work permit of shipper, short note from shipper stating relationship with the consignee Threatening to seize it after 28 days if i fail to provide them.
I was able to print my bank statement and the seller sent me the Invoice as proof of payment and i had to call DHL HQ that there is nothing more to provide. Then they forward it to the thieves and it was released.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
I used my access bank naira visa atm card for my importation from aliexpress earlier this year, no ipin, just put your card details ( not pin no o ).
You ve to create your ipin for online transaction 1st before you start using online without ipin, ve been using Access visa card online without ipin, but you ve to create it 1st before it can work online
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2013
Morning to u all. How was your night? God go bellefull us o.

Thank God dollars is reducing in strength now. 162 as at when yesterday when I received exchange rate in my mail. My last working day working as a banker of Ecobank. Moving forward with my life. Thank God for given me the privileged to accept the offer and to be the one to terminate it myself. To God be the glory.

Lovely wekend to you all.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2013
hayoakins: Hi guys,

Though have been silent for a while but never stopped following the thread religiously.

The first sample order i made in January was awesome and already ordered for more pieces of Virgin brazilian Human hair before China holiday commenced. My goods should be in delivered via DHL latest next Monday.

Kudos to you guys...

Cheers

pls i want to start importing the virgin brazilian hair,how much is d capital needed? How viable is it? What are the challenges in it?
And how will i know the type,sizes,types to import.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
pj3400:

CVM. How u dey? How's your side. Please the seller that sent my product to your address said it has been received. That is the watches. And the other seller told me their is holiday for 2 days so he is yet to ship to your address ( 2 power banks. 15800mAh). Like have said before, am expecting you to send it to me through free shipping you claim you do.

Pls wait for the second order to arrive before you ship them both to me. Please, don't send it separately oooooooo.

I await your response.

Thanks. CVM love.

Please ask the seller for the tracking number and shipping company they used. It will help us to track your product and know when we receive it.

pj3400: Morning to u all. How was your night? God go bellefull us o.

Thank God dollars is reducing in strength now. 162 as at when yesterday when I received exchange rate in my mail. My last working day working as a banker of Ecobank. Moving forward with my life. Thank God for given me the privileged to accept the offer and to be the one to terminate it myself. To God be the glory.

Wish your success in your new found career
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samuelkingz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
pls @ all.i need the help of sb who can give me the link to credible brazillian hair sellers.i hv been trying cvm for price quotation buh no response...pls i plead with you all to help me with d links..@survey cash.... And all posters,i commend ur inspiring posts...u've motivated me to greater heights,kip up d gud work .....and im earnestly waiting for your helpful response.thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samuelkingz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ all...pls i need d help of sb who can help me with the link to credible brazillian hair sellers...i hv been contactin cvm buh no response....i plead wit d house t help me.....surveycash.....and all posters,thanks for ur inspiring post dat has motivated me to take this step....hope to get your advisory help and post soon
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ranson(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hope it's not too late to join this train? coming on board
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
pj3400: Morning to u all. How was your night? God go bellefull us o.

I pray dis is tru ooo cos I used UBA Mcard n was charged 169.2 to a $ for d blackberry I bought from amazon. It dis happen den na sweet thing for us wey dey import.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.