Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002631 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oluwalogbon:

Thanks
Oga mi,i do as say i call numba infact i
spent about 20min discus d
issues,she insist dat item
has returned,and i told her
what saller said and she said she no not about it.how do u
get to d proof o dilvery ?because i saw ur scrn short u upload.pls bill me out ooo.

atlast i throught with DHL
THANKS TO ALL Esp
Mayour and Slaak

Its on your waybill. Just click it and receive by mail.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
mayorall:

Its on your waybill. Just click it and receive by mail.

Not need anymore,was printed for me at dhl
atlast i through with DHL
THANKS TO ALL Esp
Mayour and Slaak
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
mayorall: We will be going for the created X7 android tablet with full configuration through DHL shipping next week Thursday. Anyone interested should show interest before 2pm on Wednesday.

Accessories : USB cable, adaptor, otg cable, ear piece. 16GB memory card, screen protector and keyboard.

Price : #22,000 and custom duty of #500 per piece.

Minimum order of two pieces.

Text me on 07066435369
Whatsapp 07066435369
BBM 21E7FF3A

Glory be to God almighty. All tabs delivered to the participants. Our next order is next week Wednesday which is 25th of this Month. Payments ends 2pm on 24th of this month. Thanks friends.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Leorichy: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
2s£xy:
[size=30pt]Cheapest Way to Get Goods With Circuitatlantic From Ebay(IMO)--IFYOU ARE NOT IN A HURRY[/size]

nice one bro!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
mayorall:

Glory be to God almighty. All tabs delivered to the participants. Our next order is next week Wednesday which is 25th of this Month. Payments ends 2pm on 24th of this month. Thanks friends.
does the 22k include shipping fee to our various states in Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodot(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
hello everyone .. pls, anyone made order during the course of the week with Gtbank master card. I want to know their present dollar to naira exchange rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
yemi2plus:
does the 22k include shipping fee to our various states in Nigeria?

If you wanna split, you make the shipping charge increase then you pay 3k and minimum order of 3 pieces. The tab will be shipped directly to you via dhl and you get your separate tracking number.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
ayodot: hello everyone .. pls, anyone made order during the course of the week with Gtbank master card. I want to know their present dollar to naira exchange rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
please i want to open dispute on AE, how do i go about it please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lance4luv(m): 12:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Please I need assistance, I want to buy vitamin-B3 online, how do I go about it?
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=310813301511
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 3:22am On Dec 21, 2013
I need somebody in the house to recommend a serious forwarder to me that will help me to handle my 60kg soccer ball from China.. Some of the people I have spoken with about this issue is giving me high rate. Pleasea, I need a cheap shipping rate. Kindly recommend one to me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 3:30am On Dec 21, 2013
I want to buy a strong decoder on AE, I hope it can not seize by custom. I need your advice house!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2013
PEREZGOLD: I need somebody in the house to recommend a serious forwarder to me that will help me to handle my 60kg soccer ball from China.. Some of the people I have spoken with about this issue is giving me high rate. Pleasea, I need a cheap shipping rate. Kindly recommend one to me.

Chrisvicmall . C o m
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 6:32am On Dec 21, 2013
lance4luv: Please I need assistance, I want to buy vitamin-B3 online, how do I go about it?
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=310813301511
read season 1 and 2

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

what is the spec of the tablet? What is the product type?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2013
Shipping through DHL is high. Does anyone have any alternative means that ships cheap,fast and reliable?
Please,answers urgently needed.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2013
presh247:

what is the spec of the tablet? What is the product type?

Dual sim, dual camera, 1gb ram, 8gb rom, 3g, flash light. Local TV without subscription, phone call. etc.

Accessories : keyboard, 16gb memory card, charger, USB cable, otg cable and screen protector. All last order participants had sold out their goods. Coming back with full force. You resell 35-40k in Nigeria .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lance4luv(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2013
scon-p:
read reason 1 and 2
Thank you.
But it is too long, season 2 alone is 322pages.
The item I want to buy costs only $5 = N800.
Is there no way I can get someone to help me get it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2013
presh247: Shipping through DHL is high. Does anyone have any alternative means that ships cheap,fast and reliable?
Thanks.

You can always negotiate with the seller on shipment cost.

I was yo pay for an item after negotiations the seller reduce shipping fee from $39 to $31. Beside on several occasions those shipping fee are just hiked by the seller. so always chat with your seller. Toast the guy or girl. U be naija guy. so act as one.

other shipping coy are

Chrisvicmall

and.

Anthas global.

But if u r a new bike please use chrisvicmall. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ymodulus: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2013
lance4luv:
Thank you.
But it is too long, season 2 alone is 322pages.
The item I want to buy costs only $5 = N800.
Is there no way I can get someone to help me get it?

From eBay or aliexpress?

Beside if its from eBay you can't get it to Nigeria at that cost. cause of shipping also if the seller does not enable MasterCard then sorry. Your best bet is to use a third party option to pay for u. Try circuit Atlantic or MikkyAngel on naira land here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lance4luv(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Ymodulus:

From eBay or aliexpress?

Beside if its from eBay you can't get it to Nigeria at that cost. cause of shipping also if the seller does not enable MasterCard then sorry. Your best bet is to use a third party option to pay for u. Try circuit Atlantic or MikkyAngel on naira land here
Ok, thanks so so much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
ayodot: hello everyone .. pls, anyone made order during the course of the week with Gtbank master card. I want to know their present dollar to naira exchange rate

Its hovering between 164 USD - 165 USD ...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2013

Its hovering between 164 USD - 165 USD (international market rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
mcfynest: please i want to open dispute on AE, how do i go about it please

Click on my aliexpress after signing in,click on order..go to the exact order click on view detail and once a new page opens..look for open dispute on the page and click..fill in required info

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
presh247: Shipping through DHL is high. Does anyone have any alternative means that ships cheap,fast and reliable?
Thanks.

Dhl seems to b the best for now..ups,fedex are more expensive except u want to wit for thirty days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Thanks.

Dhl seems to b the best for now..ups,fedex are more expensive except u want to use free shipping and wait for thirty days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ymodulus:

From eBay or aliexpress?

Register at myus dot com and ask them to make the order on your behalf they will also handle the shipping for you to your doorstep
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
The item (Rc371153135hk) arrived at delivery office on 18 - Dec - 2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

@all.. Has my item arrive at my local post office? Or is it in Lagos? I have not recieve any call from my post office.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
yemi2plus: The item (Rc371153135hk) arrived at delivery office on 18 - Dec - 2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

@all.. Has my item arrive at my local post office? Or is it in Lagos? I have not recieve any call from my post office.

Expect it. Next year. Btw 15-20 th january 201
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
franzis:

Expect it. Next year. Btw 15-20 th january 201
seriously? The item was shipped on the 5th of this month via Hong Kong Post Mall. I think it has gotten to Nigeria already.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
yemi2plus:
seriously? The item was shipped on the 5th of this month via Hong Kong Post Mall. I think it has gotten to Nigeria already.

Track it with the number you are given on 17track dot net.. If it shows transporting which I believe it is..it hasn't arrived yet and if its 5th wait till 10th of next month u will get it ,bcuz most of the shipping service don't ship till after one week the seller has dropped the item with them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by darmochy1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
presh247: Please,what is the cheapiest way to import...heard about chrisvicmail,how much do they charge?I need tried and tested means.
Thanks.

Chrisvicmall charges $13 for express shipping and $10 for normal shipping while they charge $10 for orders less than $1000. If u want to use them, u needto b paient if not u will develop high blood pressure. Visit chrisvicmall . com for more info

Still expectin my orders frm them. They've taughtme patience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.