Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1011234 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nedu31(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
kennyman20:

they are no more issuing visa card.. Go and apply for their mastercard instead.. Those using the visa card will be switched to mastercard when their cards get expired or at the time of their next renewal..
Since when? cos I got mine two weeks ago
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello fellow importers, please how do you send goods to your customers around the country (Nigeria)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timothyuche1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
chukwubyk: I have found SUN-RISE KABASON EXPRESS CARGO LTD and ANTHAS GLOBAL as the most reliable shipping companies that ship from China to Nigeria.
They are fast, they have the best customer relation, they are cheap and reliable.
I really recommend them.
Please how do I contact Anthas I have heard about them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nedu31: Since when? cos I got mine two weeks ago

when did u applied for it?? There're still lots of people that applied for it and haven't collected their's from the bank.. Those people are exempted.. They'll collect it and make use of it but application for it has stopped.. Thats the information i got..
Even went extra mile to be sure of the info.. I stand to be corrected though...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alldruns: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
lifestyle1: Hello fellow importers, please how do you send goods to your customers around the country (Nigeria)
I think it depends on where ur based, nature of d goods & time frame.

If in Lagos, great advantage of varities & compettive price frm airfreight to courier coys to road transport/courier. I mean d likes our airlines (tho high cost), DHL, Agofure, ABC, KBM dem, dem.....

If outside Lagos, u may hv limited choice & in most cases using transport coy courier or drivers runs.

Hope dis helps. If nt satisfied, pls hesitate 2 ask d gurus in d hse. Happy marketing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
lifestyle1: Hello fellow importers, please how do you send goods to your customers around the country (Nigeria)

Nairagoods pay on delivery logistic can be of help. They help deliver your goods to your buyer, receive payment on your behalf and send to you. They have offices nationwide.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Alldruns:
I think it depends on where ur based, nature of d goods & time frame.

If in Lagos, great advantage of varities & compettive price frm airfreight to courier coys to road transport/courier. I mean d likes our airlines (tho high cost), DHL, Agofure, ABC, KBM dem, dem.....

If outside Lagos, u may hv limited choice & in most cases using transport coy courier or drivers runs.

Hope dis helps. If nt satisfied, pls hesitate 2 ask d gurus in d hse. Happy marketing.

Thanks for your response, I'm based in Lagos.

I'm talking about sending a watch sold for #2000 to a customer in Abuja. What is the best/cheapest option available to accomplish this ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
mayorall:

Nairagoods pay on delivery logistic can be of help. They help deliver your goods to your buyer, receive payment on your behalf and send to you. They have offices nationwide.

What's their charges like and their office address in lagos?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alldruns: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hi all. I'm abt placng order frm China for a unit of tablet pc weighng 1.3k wt d seller offerng free dhl down 2 naija.

Pls is there anything again 2 be done wt custom b4 collectng it at dhl? Is there any other money I hv 2 pay here in naija? Is there anything I need 2 know using dis option?

Thnks in adv.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
mayorall:

They called you with airtime nah. Good day importers.
Call me for 10 secs and demand for #300. Its not equivalent now. Haba
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmama86(f): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Tmama Ventures Bonanza
Buy 30 pieces of imported genuine leather watch and get ONE imported sleeveless gown for free +free shipping to any part of Nigeria. Hurry up now.
Whatsapp; 07033538320

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nafizzey: How effective is it please and how do I initiates please as a novice. Thanks

I can assure you that, you are guarantee sales on tradestable once your advert is approve. Tradestable is very effective as I have been using it since almost 2 years now and olx has really improve also for the past few months due to their advertisement in various media and website.

Tradestable still remain the best for me, note that for your advert to be accepted by tradestable, you must strictly follow their rules and regulations as they always turn down so many adverts but once your advert appear on the site, you are assure of sales. Make sure you use the real picture of the product you want to sell (tradestable don't always accept catalogue picture or picture that is not clear or picture that has words typed on them), once you follow their rule, your advert will appear.

All in all, for both tradestable and olx, make sure you use the right description for your product, use clear picture and quote the right price that will be a little bit lower than what is obtainable in the market, then you will surely enjoy the two sites.

Just register with the two sites and follow the instruction to post your advert on them.

Wish you best of luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Alldruns: Hi all. I'm abt placng order frm China for a unit of tablet pc weighng 1.3k wt d seller offerng free dhl down 2 naija.

Pls is there anything again 2 be done wt custom b4 collectng it at dhl? Is there any other money I hv 2 pay here in naija? Is there anything I need 2 know using dis option?

Thnks in adv.

Since is only one Tablet PC you are ordering from China, you wouldn't have any challenge with custom, just ask the seller to quote the package as a gift, as this always help, even if the Tablet is more than one. Even if the seller didn't quote the package as gift, I didn't expect you to experience any challenges in this case (base on the quantity of what you are ordering).

So, you are assure of receiving your package free of charge.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
kennyman20:

even ecobank doesnt issue visa card anymore.. What u'll get is mastercrad..

What I am concerned about is the exchange rate, I will go to the bank, get the necessary information and apply.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alldruns: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wizeboy:

Since is only one Tablet PC you are ordering from China, you wouldn't have any challenge with custom, just ask the seller to quote the package as a gift, as this always help, even if the Tablet is more than one. Even if the seller didn't quote the package as gift, I didn't expect you to experience any challenges in this case (base on the quantity of what you are ordering).

So, you are assure of receiving your package free of charge.
I appreciate. So dat must be a good deal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nedu31(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls who is using ebay site should advice me on what to do. I got indefinite suspension and cancellation of my 3 different transaction. I bought my first item from ebay last week, second on monday this week, third tuesday. The first item is from thailand, second from china and 3rd from london. From my purchase history all these items were shipped...meaning their are on there way to naija. I was sent a tracking number to track the second item which is from china, that prompt me to request track number from the first item which is older than the second item. I sent a request of track number to the 1st person, the next minute ebay sent a suspension and cancellation message to my ebay inbox and my email, that my transaction is a threat to members of ebay community. I was advice not to open another ebay account because they will not accept me, also instruct not to delete the message in my email because a number attach to it, that they may need it. I'm more than confuse here, pls I need you guys advice.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slap1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Alldruns:
I appreciate. So dat must be a good deal.
Please how much are you paying for it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
kai china post don fast o. Too just 9days to get to nigeria,2 days to get to my post office...11days in total got my package few hours ago...still expecting my last goods in nigeria in the next 2days..

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slap1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
stillmaticOG: kai china post don fast o. Too just 9days to get to nigeria,2 days to get to my post office...11days in total got my package few hours ago...still expecting my last goods in nigeria in the next 2days..
Free shipping, right?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femora007(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Am planning of opening disput and apply for refund. Does any one know how long it will take the refund money to reflect on my bank acct (UBA)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alldruns: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls what is d meaning of dis in tablet pc spec?
. External 3G
. In-built 3G
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Alldruns: Pls what is d meaning of dis in tablet pc spec?
. External 3G
. In-built 3G

External 3G ; to use mobile internet you need to get a modem for your tablet and for in-built, you do not need a modem you simply insert your sim card into the tablet.

Go for the later.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wizeboy:

I can assure you that, you are guarantee sales on tradestable once your advert is approve. Tradestable is very effective as I have been using it since almost 2 years now and olx has really improve also for the past few months due to their advertisement in various media and website.

Tradestable still remain the best for me, note that for your advert to be accepted by tradestable, you must strictly follow their rules and regulations as they always turn down so many adverts but once your advert appear on the site, you are assure of sales. Make sure you use the real picture of the product you want to sell (tradestable don't always accept catalogue picture or picture that is not clear or picture that has words typed on them), once you follow their rule, your advert will appear.

All in all, for both tradestable and olx, make sure you use the right description for your product, use clear picture and quote the right price that will be a little bit lower than what is obtainable in the market, then you will surely enjoy the two sites.

Just register with the two sites and follow the instruction to post your advert on them.

Wish you best of luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wizeboy:

Wish you best of luck.
thank you pls for this or Master explanation. I highly appreciate. One more thing pls..is dia restrictions attached to d minimum or maximum no. quantity of an item u can advertise there. and so on & let's say a customer happens to buy my Goods there how about pertaining Shipment(sending down to buyer)?
Thanks once more & God bless....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alldruns: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
slap1: Please how much are you paying for it?
Abt $173.91 a 7" tablet pc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ibkcaress(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
pls hw do I talk to d middle man n pay to him. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
ibkcaress: pls hw do I talk to d middle man n pay to him. Thanks.
Which middle man?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Alldruns:
Abt $173.91 a 7" tablet pc
E expensive oooo. Which make and specs?
There maybe cheaper ones out there?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
eph12:
Which middle man?
CVM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello everyone,

When buying on ali express you are not allowed to write in Chinese when you want to send your shippers address to them, Your are forced to write it in English and sometimes, the sellers may not be able to translate from English to Chinese.

Here is a simple solution to that

Simply create an image file containing all the necessary information and upload it. See attached picture for reference purposes only.

I hope this helps.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
slap1: Free shipping, right?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.