Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026575 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
fnep2smooth: Date Time Event Processed by Notes
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Mailed Asendia Asia
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Arrival at border point of origin country Asendia Asia
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Departure from border point of origin country Asendia Asia
Mon 04.08.2014 16:48 Arrived in transit country Asendia SCL Germany
Mon 04.08.2014 21:41 Departed transit country Asendia SCL Germany

please someone should explain this to me
Continue tracking. Its coming.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls what this mean status of shipments :the
item is pre-advise.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
eph12: Brokentv I hope you haven't confirmed the goods on aliexpress? If you haven't just click on open dispute and state your reason why you are doing so. Before doing this ask your seller why you were sent the wrong item. Can you please paste the link here so we may see what's there? Thanks.

Yes I have not confirmed the order. And the link page is this.
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6154411873.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
BrokenTV: Hello Eph12 Mayorall, Please advice me, I purchase 7inch android tablet and I received it today, before buying it I contacted the seller to confirm if it uses sim card, he acknowledge that the tab uses sim card, that I can make call with it, but to my surprise I found out now that the phone doesn't have any sim port that I can only browse with it through Wi-Fi. I am planning on opening dispute to collect my money back how am I going to go about this.

Please check the functions, it might be that you didnt you havent seeing the slot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
mayorall:

Please check the functions, it might be that you didnt you havent seeing the slot.
I have checked through it and didn't see it, I even checked on the phone settings , there is nothing to show that the device have seen card only Wi-Fi settings.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
LAGOS, NIGERIA

AUGUST, 8TH 2014
#PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0

This an innovative product from Pre Order 2.0 that provides
high quality phones at the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust.

For starters, we have phones from the following brands,
elephone and thl. With time, we will add more brands.

This is part of our consumer-centric commitment in ensuring
that you get the best deals at the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust.

Thank you. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1840154/phonesubsidy-pre-
order-2.0
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
BrokenTV:

Yes I have not confirmed the order. And the link page is this.
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6154411873.html
Ask your seller to show you in pictures where the sim slot is.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kmaxx(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
timothyuche1: Please I need help, am using UC Web but can't chat with a supplier In AE, please which app can I use to chat with a seller in AB and ALI EXPRESS

Scroll down to the page(s) of AE/AB you will find a link to download "Alisuppliers" app and/or "Trademanager" app.
These apps will help you chat with sellers.
Or better still, search on playstore.
Enjoy!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
BrokenTV:
I have checked through it and didn't see it, I even checked on the phone settings , there is nothing to show that the device have seen card only Wi-Fi settings.

With the Pics on that page, that tab has no SIM slot.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
topmost029: where u able to track ur order before receive d call from post office

Just seeing this now. Yes, i tracked it daily until i received a call from the PO
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tweetums: you have to open paypal and verified it before u can transact on eBay. That is the only means
though paypal have accept Nigerial but they dont allow any kind of transaction to b made. if u ar in Nigeria,hw do u manage ur paypal?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
ADEBAYOUR05: though paypal have accept Nigerial but they dont allow any kind of transaction to b made. if u ar in Nigeria,hw do u manage ur paypal?
you can only use it to send money
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
BrokenTV:

That is one problem i have with Nigerians ! They don't like to read. You shouldn't blame the seller, because the full item description is clearly pointed out. No SIM card support ! If only u had read the item description, u would have known. U just saw a picture of a fine tab, and he ordered. U sef want dey among tab-user, shey! Is that how to do business? When you said the name of a product, you still have to Google it, and check for reviews to be sure you're not buying an expensive plastic toy. Okay check am 512 MB of RAM; bros that tin go hang tire, so tey u sef go vex dash person !
Na one chance u enter, the last time i used a tab with 512 MB RAM was like 2010 and the tab sef fit fry egg, the heat wey e dey generate ehn, no be small tin! In summary, you should have read the product description well, instead of relying on the seller to answer your questions.
If na me be the seller sef, i go slap u for such a stupid question. As in, u aint blind are you? Cant you read English ?
F***k it, i dey vex man

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
BrokenTV: Hello Eph12 Mayorall, Please advice me, I purchase 7inch android tablet and I received it today, before buying it I contacted the seller to confirm if it uses sim card, he acknowledge that the tab uses sim card, that I can make call with it, but to my surprise I found out now that the phone doesn't have any sim port that I can only browse with it through Wi-Fi. I am planning on opening dispute to collect my money back how am I going to go about this.

I will advise you not to waste your time opening any dispute. You failed to read the item description which clearly stated that the said phone doesn't use a sim card.

Accept that the fault is from your end and move on. However, it was wrong on the side of the seller to lie about the nature of the phone when you asked him. Too bad.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

That is one problem i have with Nigerians ! They don't like to read. You shouldn't blame the seller, because the full item description is clearly pointed out. No SIM card support ! If only u had read the item description, u would have known. U just saw a picture of a fine tab, and he ordered. U sef want dey among tab-user, shey! Is that how to do business? When you said the name of a product, you still have to Google it, and check for reviews to be sure you're not buying an expensive plastic toy. Okay check am 512 MB of RAM; bros that tin go hang tire, so tey u sef go vex dash person !
Na one chance u enter, the last time i used a tab with 512 MB RAM was like 2010 and the tab sef fit fry egg, the heat wey e dey generate ehn, no be small tin! In summary, you should have read the product description well, instead of relying on the seller to answer your questions.
If na me be the seller sef, i go slap u for such a stupid question. As in, u aint blind are you? Cant you read English ?
F***k it, i dey vex man
you self you blind. Shey you nor see well?

Tablet PC

Built-in 3G,Bluetooth,Wifi,4G LTE,External 3G

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Brokentv, don't mind them coz they know nothing...... Tablet PC
Built-in 3G,Bluetooth,Wifi,4G LTE,External 3G..... Built in 3G mean it using sim In which u can browse through 3g...... External 3g mean u can still browsing through external dongle

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gabreal1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
eph12:
When you paid for your goods were you given tracking number?
Yes i was.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timothyuche1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
kmaxx:

Scroll down to the page(s) of AE/AB you will find a link to download "Alisuppliers" app and/or "Trademanager" app.
These apps will help you chat with sellers.
Or better still, search on playstore.
Enjoy!
Thanks.
I will check that out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tweetums: you self you blind. Shey you nor see well?

Tablet PC

Built-in 3G,Bluetooth,Wifi,4G LTE,External 3G

Sure I did see it

You don't have sense. . . because you saw inbuilt 3G . . .

any device that uses a sim card MUST any/all of the following in product description:

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
SIM Mini-SIM or Micro or Nano

So it's either the OP is misleading us or . . . .. whatever !
I just called it like I saw it . ..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tranxo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Sure I did see it, but nowhere it mentioned a SIM slot on the physical hardware
"Built-in 3G" means that the device can accept a sim card. That's the STANDARD description used. You hardly find "SIM" being mentioned in descriptions except maybe in phones.
So either the OP hasn't found the sim slot yet, or, the seller misled him with the bogus description.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
wow such a long time. I can see the house is moving forward smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Sure I did see it

any device that uses a sim card MUST any/all of the following in product description:

ode ni e
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Sure I did see it

U have done well. Even mere looking at it showed that it has no hear piece end. OP doesn't take his time to check well.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tweetums: ode ni e

Ori e ti daru !
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

F***k it, i dey vex man
Calm down boss. As long as in-built 3G is in the description then a sim slot should be there. Though i wouldn't buy this product even if a gun is pointed at my head angry
BrokenTv i still think you have every right to be angry. Open dispute you have my blessing smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
BrokenTV:

Abeg come and tell us you've found the SIM slot . . .
Or you don't know what a sim slot looks like again . . .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Built in 3g means that the tablet can support 3g services via sim card. If the tablet doesn't support sim card, external 3g will be mentioned. The OP was misled by the description.

Network communication: Built in 3g < what does this mean>

its obvious some people were playing football and ten ten during English comprehension classes in school.

I think you should go ahead and open a dispute, it's clear enough that you were misled. Take a snapshot of the page should you need it as evidence.

Except you have not located the sim card slot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gabreal1: Yes i was.
Hope you have been able to track your goods?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1 and tweetums you guys should get a room o grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thespecialone: Built in 3g means that the tablet can support 3g services via sim card. If the tablet doesn't support sim card, external 3g will be mentioned. The OP was misled by the description.

Network communication: Built in 3g < what does this mean>

its obvious some people were playing football and ten ten during English comprehension classes in school.

I think you should go ahead and open a dispute, it's clear enough that you were misled. Take a snapshot of the page should you need it as evidence.

Except you have not located the sim card slot.

For f**k's sake, we've been down this ish for too long. Little wonder some guys won't patronize any product of Asian birth
Imagine seeing the advert for an iPad Air or Samsung Galaxy Tab on eBay or Amazon with description "Built-in 3G"
I hope it's not what I'm thinking sha !!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
eph12: mxxpunkxx1 and tweetums you guys should get a room o grin

Tweetums na jew !!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
OP on a lighter note, you fall hand sha with 512MB and 4gb ROM in 2014? grin You could have gotten a decent quadcore tablet with 8gb ROM if you added a little extra. Any way, I am sure you have learnt a few valuable lessons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.