Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002830 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2014
You won't be charge for the transaction.but.possible cause of double deduction from your accoun could be that you were not patient enough for the page to finish loading and you clicked on the pay now twice.if this is what happen,you account wil be refunded and also you can check your awaiting shipment order to see if the payment was made twice,but i doubt it because singe order number can not b use for two different order.

taovilla: DOES BANK CHARGE AN EXTRA FEE WHEN USING ATM CARD TO PURCHASE ON ALIEXPRESS? MY ACCOUNT WAS DEDUCTED TWICE OF WHAT I BOUGHT. PLEASE IMPORTER IN THE HOUSE KINDLY HELP ME. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Quote of the Day
Never cut what you can untie.
Joseph Joubert

Love Quote of the Day
Happy is the man whom the Muses love: sweet speech flows from his mouth.
Hesiod

Art Quote of the Day
The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.
Friedrich Nietzsche

-IBL

Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by generaljosh(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2014
help me track my goods singapore post
RF258411305SG
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ibangs(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Mcslize: Hello friends,

I ordered for Ecobank master card mainly to make online payment in aliexpress.

And I have also collected it and was given a default pin. I changed the pin given to me to my personal 4 digit pin using the ATM machine. I tested the card by using it to check my account balance and was working fine.

So with these can I now use the master card for payment on aliexpress or do I still need to do another thing to the card first before using it?
I saw someone in the other thread saying something about i-pin that the pin one use to withdraw money is different from the one use to make online payment on the same card. How can one card be using separate security pins?
I someone should help clerify this to me.
Somebody should explain to me I don't understand the guy
Yes! you can now shop with your Ecobank mastercard on aliexpress. Just fund it with amount more than the product price you intend to buy because of bank charge(not much). I used mine a couple of weeks ago immediately after collection.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
ibangs: Yes! you can now shop with your Ecobank mastercard on aliexpress. Just fund it with amount more than the product price you intend to buy because of bank charge(not much). I used mine a couple of weeks ago immediately after collection.

im to go and collect mine 2moro .....so after collection i dnt need to activate any tin jst collect nd use abi.........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2014
taovilla: DOES BANK CHARGE AN EXTRA FEE WHEN USING ATM CARD TO PURCHASE ON ALIEXPRESS? MY ACCOUNT WAS DEDUCTED TWICE OF WHAT I BOUGHT. PLEASE IMPORTER IN THE HOUSE KINDLY HELP ME. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.
Escrow fee was deducted.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ibangs(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2014
btenkobo:

im to go and collect mine 2moro .....so after collection i dnt need to activate any tin jst collect nd use abi.........
As simple as that. Hey! Don't forget to change your PIN ooooo?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2014
ibangs: As simple as that. Hey! Don't forget to change your PIN ooooo?

sure bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Mariesio:

So far, Access rates have been friendly . I have been charged #162.55 for the past 2weeks
Access charged me #163.10 this morning
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2014
eph12:
Escrow fee was deducted.
everything is always deduct once. i paid a supplier this morning through Alibaba escrow and it was once deduction. on escrow,the supplier must add the escrow fee to his/her cost of item before you make payment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2014
lgboks: Please has anybody used klubconnect before? How reliable are they....tired of mtn night plan o....them dey show me
or how can I get mtn mb.....not From mtn o,just this resellers stuff....don't know about them...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2014
generaljosh: help me track my goods singapore post
RF258411305SG

Local Date and Time Week Local transport Location Transport records
RF258411305SG
2014-08-28 02:21:00 Thu Shipment ready
2014-08-27 23:47:02 Three Mingle, Shenzhen, China S operations center
2014-08-27 11:44:16 Three -
Wait 1 or 2 days and you can track on singpost

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2014
tonjeola:
everything is always deduct once. i paid a supplier this morning through Alibaba escrow and it was once deduction. on escrow,the supplier must add the escrow fee to his/her cost of item before you make payment.
Hmm! Maybe banks differ on this cos am always debited 2ce and when I calculate the 2nd debit its always 2.5-5% of the total amount. This happens in aliex so maybe alibaba is different.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Hey house! Good afternoon! Got a quick question? Does all visa cards in all banks hv same charge? I normally use gt mastercard for purchases. Thinking bout getting fidelity Visa card cos access has too many requirements. anyone in d house using fidelity visa card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Hey house! Good afternoon! Got a quick question? Does all visa cards in all banks hv same charge? I normally use gt mastercard for purchases. Thinking bout getting fidelity Visa card cos access has too many requirements. anyone in d house using fidelity visa card?
Not same charge but close
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chidekings(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
pls house help me track this items
RQ240199554SG

LK117004843US

pls i need ur reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pinkyni(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
lgboks: or how can I get mtn mb.....not From mtn o,just this resellers stuff....don't know about them...
I may have solution to the problem.where are you from?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by elipec01(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
any importer in p.h that can train someone please let me know,am interested.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wavecrest: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
elipec01: any importer in p.h that can train someone please let me know,am interested.
mail me at wavecresttechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
eph12:
Hmm! Maybe banks differ on this cos am always debited 2ce and when I calculate the 2nd debit its always 2.5-5% of the total amount. This happens in aliex so maybe alibaba is different.
what type of card and bank? because i had bought on Alix too, and is once
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonjeola:
what kind card and bank? because i had bought on Alix too, and is once
eco MasterCard
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
ibangs: Yes! you can now shop with your Ecobank mastercard on aliexpress. Just fund it with amount more than the product price you intend to buy because of bank charge(not much). I used mine a couple of weeks ago immediately after collection.

Interesting. Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
eph12:
eco MasterCard
thanks, just about applying for it, because i had account with them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Hey house! Good afternoon! Got a quick question? Does all visa cards in all banks hv same charge? I normally use gt mastercard for purchases. Thinking bout getting fidelity Visa card cos access has too many requirements. anyone in d house using fidelity visa card?
why don't u go for sterling bank visa, almost thesame rate with access bank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Agustephenogwo:

Local Date and Time Week Local transport Location Transport records
RF258411305SG
2014-08-28 02:21:00 Thu Shipment ready
2014-08-27 23:47:02 Three Mingle, Shenzhen, China S operations center
2014-08-27 11:44:16 Three -
Wait 1 or 2 days and you can track on singpost

where did you track this
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
chidekings: pls house help me track this items
RQ240199554SG

LK117004843US

and i wanna ask,must it be a must i track them

if you dont track how do you know where your goods finally land, may be you dont care if you receive it next year
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello,

1. How much does aliexpress charge for escrow per transaction?

2. Will the seller add the escrow fees to the price of the product?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mcslize: Hello,

It seems its varies for banks or purchase am not sure. Just have more than enough money in your account when paying for your goods and see what happens.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mcslize: Hello,

1. Escrow charge 5% of ur purchase
2. to me the seller add it to the item am buying, i never paid for price different from the tag price on the item (don't forget, i also bargain with seller to reduce price before paying
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
eph12:
It seems its varies for banks or purchase am not sure. Just have more than enough money in your account when paying for your goods and see what happens.

Thats nice. Thank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonjeola:
1. Escrow charge 5% of ur purchase
2. to me the seller add it to the item am buying, i never paid for price different from the tag price on the item (don't forget, i also bargain with seller to reduce price before paying

Thats nice... I really don't wanna pay hidden charges of any form. Atleast d seller wil adjust d price.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Arnoldo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
lgboks: or how can I get mtn mb.....not From mtn o,just this resellers stuff....don't know about them...
I think I can help ...I just got my 500mb for 600naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.