Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001833 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2014
shoptomydoor:

Our aim is to serve you better and help businesses grow. We calculate according to international best practice, so we do not assume your bills and issue you an invoice. Your goods are calculated by the weight and it's dimensions. Kindly can send us your shipping detail for verification.
You people should try and top up your game, if not, you will loose a lot of customers. Nairaland is a forum where million of people visit daily. Treat your customers right. One customer can introduce many to you once he/she is satisfied with your service.
Mylittleadvice

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2014
KolaShangOne:

I'm waiting for the info too boss
I've sent you a NL PM.
Thanks
Will reply u now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phew09(f): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2014
phew09: any AG member on board send me a pm. i have an idea to share
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Holiday coming up in China from 1st-7th of Oct. Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayosco2008(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
tonjeola:
You people should try and top up your game, if not, you will loose a lot of customers. Nairaland is a forum where million of people visit daily. Treat your customers right. One customer can introduce many to you once he/she is satisfied with your service.
Mylittleadvice
hello peeps in the house! I just want to tell you about this Shoptomydoor people and that you should not even try to use them for shipping.

I sent 3 different goods to there wear house in China for the past 3weeks plus, going to a month. they got the goods, but since then they refuse to ship it out. have been calling and calling they keep telling me to be patient.

last week wed, I was given a bill of $10, I made the payment and I was told that when my goods get to nigeria, I will get my actual bill. Then on Friday I got a mail from them again that they cldnt ship my goods out again due to a natural disaster in China.

please guys, if you love your business don't use this Shoptomydoor guys.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Good afternoon All
One more question for the Gurus,
When you received an item through the post office (free shipping), does this attract any charge? Permit my naivety, I thought the sender must have paid for all this ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shedyman: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
I need help from gurus in this thread. I placed an order for an item in aliexpress.com, I did the payment and was asked to confirm my order status, some number was sent to me for that purpose but I don't know how to go about it.
Also, I see a lot of people with tracking number, how can I go about getting mine?
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
skribbles:

I'm also interested my Oga mi. tried sending you a pm to no avail. but I invited you on bbm
I didn't see ur bbm invitee
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
JayJohnson: Good afternoon All
One more question for the Gurus,
When you received an item through the post office (free shipping), does this attract any charge? Permit my naivety, I thought the sender must have paid for all this ?
Post office will collect something from you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
shedyman: I need help from gurus in this thread. I placed an order for an item in aliexpress.com, I did the payment and was asked to confirm my order status, some number was sent to me for that purpose but I don't know how to go about it.
Also, I see a lot of people with tracking number, how can I go about getting mine?
Thanks.
Tell us what the number look like
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dan6019(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Please, can you send the details to me on how to go about it: adebayo6019@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Omola2ulv: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
@tonjeola Brother long time, how business and family?... Bro pls I will like to have get the link of the agent my email drimaniyaelfiverr@gmail.com. Thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shedyman: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
eph12:
Tell us what the number look like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=shedyman][/quote]

This is strange; I have never come across such payment messages before.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=shedyman][/quote]
Wow!
Which credit card did you use? Was any money deducted?
Locate the 'my aliexpress' option on your aliexpress.com site and click on it. From the drop down select 'my order'. You'll see the item you were trying to pay for there with this order number. Since your payment was not successful click on 'pay now' and input your ATM card details.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
yemi2plus:

This is strange; I have never come across such payment messages before.
Same here o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GiggsTk(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
hey shedyman!, was your money deducted? looks like a network/communication issue. error code 1002. grin and please don't be shady

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Marysola: Gud morning, everyone. pls, I need an OEM laptop from alibaba or aliexpress. can anyone help me wit a gud $ trustworthy supplier?. Thanks.
its preferable you check ebay or amazon or craiglist for such items
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Godcando: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoptomydoor:

Hello Godcando, contrary to your claims we do not charge based on the description of goods. Your shipping cost is calculated according to the weight and dimensions of your package. However, send us your shipment number, so we can do a verification on this. Thank you.

43722 (Shipment/Tracking number from you guys)
I hope you will come back to this platform and explain how my charges moved up to 6 lbs from 4 lbs. You could ask your reps as one of them emphatically told me that delivery 4 was explaining delivery 3 contents. And I asked if an explanation should weigh 2 lbs. If you want me to mention names I can. But of course you record all your calls 'for quality assurance purposes' Kindly check. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thierryopj: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
eph12: Holiday coming up in China from 1st-7th of Oct. Be guided.
My boss only 3 days is actually given as days without work...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
thierryopj:
My boss only 3 days is actually given as days without work...
True.. but in case you don't get a response or your goods aren't shipped between 4th and 7th don't come here to panic.. Some Chinese people like holidays and are lazy like that cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 1:12am On Sep 23, 2014
is anyone using first bank naira visa prepaid card here? someone needs help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Omola2ulv: @tonjeola Brother long time, how business and family?... Bro pls I will like to have get the link of the agent my email drimaniyaelfiverr@gmail.com. Thanks bro
sent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Omola2ulv: 1:45am On Sep 23, 2014
tonjeola:
sent
. Thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 3:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Omola2ulv: . Thanks bro
U welcome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dammylarey(m): 3:17am On Sep 23, 2014
surveycash: On behalf of the pacesetter El Matteo the Legend, great contributors -chemashie, 2sexy, Qasminho, xzibukz, toluxa1, Niiade, C. whyte, oshie, myself and other masters in the house, I hereby present to you Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

May this bring forth better rewarding profitable business opportunities and greater milestones to we all.

***edited...

Season 1 ended here https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

If you want to make money from your spare time, this is one of the best ideas that I could give.
Setup an E-Commerce website and make more money from it; here is how you can do it. You can make a descent residual income from your spare time with an E-Commerce site. More over you do not really need technical knowledge to set up. Follow these steps to set an E-Commerce site.
Step-1:
Decide what kind of products you want to put up on your site, like whether you want to offer wide range of products or stick to a particular category. For example Electronic products, jewelry, E-Books, etc are some of the popular categories. Software is a popular category and thousands of software products are being sold online every day, in fact it stands on top of the categories among the online sales.
Step-2:
Next you need to choose http://www.boomoffice.com/webdesign a web host for your site, choose domain name in such a way that it should be appealing and easy for your customers to remember. For example, consider Ebay, it is very simple and easy term to remember.
Don't forget to click the link [url]/1rjCvk1[/url]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2014
walexsho: please is there anyone who uses StanbicIBTC master card on AE? Do I need token? do they offer a token? Is it secure to transact with it without activating a token?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Destination Country -Nigeria: Tracking Consuming:3963 Millisecond
Origin Country -Netherlands: Tracking Consuming:5007 Millisecond 2014-09-19 04:00, The item is pre-advised

how far or close is my goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zenith4biz(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
btenkobo: Destination Country -Nigeria: Tracking Consuming:3963 Millisecond
Origin Country -Netherlands: Tracking Consuming:5007 Millisecond 2014-09-19 04:00, The item is pre-advised

how far or close is my goods
Which site do you use to track it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
bashorundon: Wifey's in labour. She's d only 1 at home. She manages to pick up the phone to call you. Your phone is switched off. Dead battery. Get our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbanks now. N5000 only. Kindly call/whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 to order now. Thank you.

SellingPoint - quality only!

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.