Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005047 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015
AkProsper:

BISBLOKE
PLEASE AFTER SELECTING DIFFERENT ITEM FROM DIFFERENT SUPPLIER ON ALIEXPRESS, HOW CAN IT GATHERED THEM TOGETHER AND SHIPED THEM AT ONCE.

Hi AkProsper,

I've attended to your questions on the Pre-order thread.

Cheers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
BizBloke:

YLordy,

It should be stated there: 3G or so/SIM enabled.
thank. you biz.....do you have office in anambra
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls house...I want to use krismas logistics..who has used them to send package? Hope they deliver? How reliable are they?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KrystalRuby(f): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Pls someone help me. I paid for an item yesterday and I got my tracking code from the seller this morning. Do I start tracking now or wait till two weeks time?
Pls I need UR urgent replied
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KrystalRuby(f): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Dynamitehimself:
plz help house,how do i pay with my card on aliexpress.i have tried all the atm i hav no one worked.for gtbank it requested for a secure code,othe banks i used like zenith and diamond was not succesful.how do i go about this.ur contributions will be appreciated.
Get an ipin. I use my diamond bank atm to buy something on aliexpress yesterday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2015
ylordy:
thank. you biz.....do you have office in anambra

No, sir, we don't. Just Lagos only but courier is the way.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gocare: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Please I just got a message from Ali saying I should beware of a seller called JODIE CHEN.
this seller is a sophisticated scammer.
just thought to share. Intact any JODIE am staying away.
>sad >sad >sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
charlespaker:
Am still a rookie in mini importation, I need help especially in making payment on dhgate or ali express,[color=#990000][/color]Currently which bank is best for the transaction? What are their charges? Pls stimulate the payment method for me. Finally.,
I shopped for an item worth 250$ including shipping ‎ on dhgate, and after charting with the seller, he gave me 50$ discount, but the site just give you the original total amount to pay, without the option to edit the original figure to the new agreed figure, pls in this context how do I go about it Thanks in advance. 
Tell d seller to edith before u pay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Theonlyson(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
pls house i open a dispute and the seller told me to send it back ( its an android phone) should i go to my post office coolpls house i open a dispute and the seller told me to send it back ( its an android phone) should i go to my post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by richysam(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
jesus help us.dollar is now 191.2 naira,what's wrong wit our economy?.i just hope it won't amount to 400 naira 4 a dollar r else our biz is finished once again God help us
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
richysam:
jesus help us.dollar is now 191.2 naira,what's wrong wit our economy?.i just hope it won't amount to 400 naira 4 a dollar r else our biz is finished once again God help us
Fresh air.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KrystalRuby(f): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
santakris:

Fresh air.

Pls someone help me. I paid for an item yesterday and I got my tracking code from the seller this morning. Do I start tracking now or wait till two weeks time?
Pls I need UR urgent reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
KrystalRuby:

track in the next 3 days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Durosure(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

You can get all these on Aliexpress or Alibaba for bulk purchase but the problem will be to get a good one. Some sellers will give you good ones and others won't.

So the best thing you can do is to ask for samples from these sellers first.
tnx bro I appreciate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
richysam:

Which bank?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by seunlaww(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
someone pls help me with a reliable low cost shipping agent.....its urgent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KrystalRuby(f): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
santakris:
track in the next 3 days

Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please how much is gt bank dollar rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
KrystalRuby:

Allow it for a week or less before tracking.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
seunlaww:
someone pls help me with a reliable low cost shipping agent.....its urgent

From which destination?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote
author=MsBella post=29899917]

Lol.. no need to sue. Go to Area 10. I had the same challenge with my
first parcel and I was directed to Area 1 when I got there, I met a
woman who told me they saw my parcel and have sorted it out and were
ready to send it to Area 10 where I have my P.O Box.. told her I can not
go back there and it was almost time for closing.. They reluctantly
looked for it and I collected it.

They have several attendants. with computers in Area 10, when you get
there, give them your tracking number, that way they can tell you where
you needto go and collect your stuff. [/quote]

Do you have need for a nice shop in Abuja. The shop can be used for clothings, jeweries, salon or anything. Its located in mabuchi ultra modern market, it is new, painted with pop, tiles, sliding doors, a shelf and metal protective door.

The shop was rented at N250k a year in November last year so the rent is due in November this year.

Due to the urgent need of the tenant who is relocating out of the country in a week time, he wants to give away the shop to anyone interested at any reasonable price you can afford.
If you take the shop its up to you to renew the rent in November when it expires but the good news is that you can take advantage of this bargain that will last till November.

The word of mouth is already spreading this bargain so i guess there is limited time and I will be pleased to see that its a Nairalander that collects it.

Hurry now to claim it by calling me on: 08104032816
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by charlespaker(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
I bought some goods on ali and my seller offered to ship for free via Fedex, my question is how do this company operate? Is it a doorstep delivery system, do I have to pay any clearance charge of whatsoever to collect my goodswhats there time frame?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
KrystalRuby:
Pls I need UR urgent replied
Track affter one week
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by richysam(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
pls,hw much in naira is gtb bank dollar rate?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 1stinternetbiz: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Register for your FREE USA “Ship to Address” here: http://www.usa2you.biz

Simply enter your “Ship to Address” when ordering from a U.S. Based Web Site. Your purchase will be sent to our warehouse where we will inspect it, reduce the volume, consolidate it with other packages destined for Nigeria, and ship via air transport. Typically we ship every Friday.

We charge $15.00 per kilo with a one kilo minimum charge. Anything over one kilo is rounded up to the next .5 kilo. For example, 1.2 kilos will be charged as 1.5 kilos. An item that DHL would charge $150.00 to send may only cost $15.00 with us. You pay once your item reaches Nigeria based upon the dimensional weight or actual weight. Whichever is greater.

Recently air restrictions have increased for items that cannot travel on passenger air craft. A short list of restricted items is perfume, lithium batteries, laptops, food, live animals, liquor, drugs, weapons, and Indecency. When in doubt contact us and we will tell you if your items can be shipped.

We also want to give you an incentive to tell all of your family, friends, and business associates about our service. So when they register have them mention your B-N Number. You will receive credit for all new Customers that enroll and use our service. You will also receive credit every time that you use our service. Every quarter we hold drawings for items, such as, iPads, phones, and gift baskets. The more credits that you have the better your chance to win.

Register for your FREE USA Address here: http://www.usa2you.biz

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
1stinternetbiz:
Register for your FREE USA “Ship to Address” here: http://www.usa2you.biz

Simply enter your “Ship to Address” when ordering from a U.S. Based Web Site. Your purchase will be sent to our warehouse where we will inspect it, reduce the volume, consolidate it with other packages destined for Nigeria, and ship via air transport. Typically we ship every Friday.

We charge $15.00 per kilo with a one kilo minimum charge. Anything over one kilo is rounded up to the next .5 kilo. For example, 1.2 kilos will be charged as 1.5 kilos. An item that DHL would charge $150.00 to send may only cost $15.00 with us. You pay once your item reaches Nigeria based upon the dimensional weight or actual weight. Whichever is greater.

Recently air restrictions have increased for items that cannot travel on passenger air craft. A short list of restricted items is perfume, lithium batteries, laptops, food, live animals, liquor, drugs, weapons, and Indecency. When in doubt contact us and we will tell you if your items can be shipped.

We also want to give you an incentive to tell all of your family, friends, and business associates about our service. So when they register have them mention your B-N Number. You will receive credit for all new Customers that enroll and use our service. You will also receive credit every time that you use our service. Every quarter we hold drawings for items, such as, iPads, phones, and gift baskets. The more credits that you have the better your chance to win.

Register for your FREE USA Address here: http://www.usa2you.biz
u forgot to mention duration & the 15usd no sure o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AkProsper(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
charlespaker:
I bought some goods on ali and my seller offered to ship for free via Fedex, my question is how do this company operate? Is it a doorstep delivery system, do I have to pay any clearance charge of whatsoever to collect my goodswhats there time frame?
Pls Am New To Importation And Am Yet To Mak My First Order. I'll To What's The Total Cost Of Ur Order That U're Given Free Shipin.
And What U Ordered For, Are They From Diff Supplier? Cos I Want To Know Hw To Ship Diff Item From Diff. Supplier Together Myself.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2015
My darls in d house. Goodmorning. Pls I want 2find out if anyone has eva ordered texiles as in clothings frm aliexpress? Since its rumoured dat cloths are contraband. I saw some nice gowns,pantis&bras there whch I want 2order but I don't knw if it'l get 2me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by seunlaww(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

From which destination?
China to 9ja
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

Do you have need for a nice shop in Abuja. The shop can be used for clothings, jeweries, salon or anything. Its located in mabuchi ultra modern market, it is new, painted with pop, tiles, sliding doors, a shelf and metal protective door.

The shop was rented at N250k a year in November last year so the rent is due in November this year.

Due to the urgent need of the tenant who is relocating out of the country in a week time, he wants to give away the shop to anyone interested at any reasonable price you can afford.
If you take the shop its up to you to renew the rent in November when it expires but the good news is that you can take advantage of this bargain that will last till November.

The word of mouth is already spreading this bargain so i guess there is limited time and I will be pleased to see that its a Nairalander that collects it.

Hurry now to claim it by calling me on: 08104032816
Inessense, are u saying d persn wil giv out d shop 4free then d pn taking ova d shop wil only renew d rent in Nov.

Btw, what was in d shop b4 now? Is d persn selling off d thngs in d shop 2d new occupant or what? Giv details pls!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2015
charlespaker:

If it's FedEx which is expensive and not free shipping then it's doorstep delivery. It depends if your item is contraband, then you might face custom issues by asking you to pay a certain percentage. Within 3 to 7 days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.