Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004897 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Nordstrom shop doesn't ship to Nigeria, you can ship to my US Address for onward shipping to Nigeria. You can follow the link on my signature for more enlightenment.

remember I told you about siggy of a thing not long ago. The truth is that ONLY those who have signature can see signature. Like I don't have one now and I can't see your signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by geebehn(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2015
adeptniyi:

file a refund with UBA send them email and ask for a refund. sometimes refund are automatic since MasterCard settles both parties its either your money is here(UBA) or there seller account. Since your order was cancelled it means your money is still with your issuing bank. contact them I've had this issue countless number of time in the past.
THANKS BOSSMAN!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2015
2sExy1:
remember I told you about siggy of a thing not long ago. The truth is that ONLY those who have signature can see signature. Like I don't have one now and I can't see your signature.

Yes you carried out your research well, meant to say profile. Tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2015
2sExy1:
you no buzz me again

check your whatsapp boss

Promo day 8 out of 8. Ends 12pm today

Enjoy 12% discount on mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank this valentine season.

Buy a piece mayor source power bank at #3,500 from 7/2/15 till 12pm February 14 2015. Resellers enjoy free shipping

Read customers testimonies about mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank here

www.nairaland.com/2126322/mayor-source-power-banks-review

Contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

Email : sales@mayorall.com

Official website : www.mayorall.com

Also order from konga. konga.com/mayorall

We deliver nationwide
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by charlespaker(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Pls house, I need a recommendation of someone I can use as a middle man to make payment on dhgate and the likes,who can deliver the items to any part of the country too!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by halbeeb(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2015
mayorall:

Now they've improved. Nipost now give tracking number for local shipment.

But the tracking number doesn't work... I have 3 instance cases....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by halbeeb(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2015
naijawealth:
Please I have a question. My buyer protection period will expire in 2days time and am not yet satisfy with the seller product. Now am asking him to extend the expiring period since 3 days now n he refuse to reply. I sent him email only to get auto reply saying he is currently on holidays n can not reply or attend to me untill they are back from holidays. Please advise me on wat to do before the expiring period ends...

Open a dispute for the good now, the issue will be resolved or else you will have to keep the good like that...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
charlespaker:
Pls house, I need a recommendation of someone I can use as a middle man to make payment on dhgate and the likes,who can deliver the items to any part of the country too!

CharlesPaker,

Kindly follow the link on my signature; I can do that for you.

Cheers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
halbeeb:

But the tracking number doesn't work... I have 3 instance cases....

Change the RR to RL also click domestic/local shipment not international.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
BizBloke:

CharlesPaker,

Kindly follow the link on my signature; I can do that for you.

Cheers.
Pls sir.. What's d current gtb dollar rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvluvluv: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good evenin gurus in d house. I intend buyind the followin ladies items.... 5 pair of trousers, 4pair of shoes, 8tops, 2 wrist watches. Pls I need advice on how to go about the shipment especially if am buyin from difrent manufacturers... am I goin to pay separately for each item shipment or they will package everytin 2gether? pls I need urgent response. Tnx in anticipatn
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
luvluvluv:
Good evenin gurus in d house. I intend buyind the followin ladies items.... 5 pair of trousers, 4pair of shoes, 8tops, 2 wrist watches. Pls I need advice on how to go about the shipment especially if am buyin from difrent manufacturers... am I goin to pay separately for each item shipment or they will package everytin 2gether? pls I need urgent response. Tnx in anticipatn

If you are buying from different manufacturers but one shipper then it is the responsibility of the shipper to either consolidate the items when he receives them from your manufacturers and then ship them down to lagos in 1 box. it also depends on the estimated delivery time and processing time of each manufacturer, different manufacturers or sellers with different processing time.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Catalyst4real: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tompeters:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvluvluv: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

If you are buying from different manufacturers but one shipper then it is the responsibility of the shipper to either consolidate the items when he receives them from your manufacturers and then ship them down to lagos in 1 box. it also depends on the estimated delivery time and processing time of each manufacturer, different manufacturers or sellers with different processing time.

Ok tnx alot. But would it be cheaper if they r packaged together?

Is it possible to find a seller who has all dat item so I can buy from them? Or do u have any seller u can recommend whr I can buy all of them?

My concern is gettin all my goods to arrive at d same tym. Tnx once again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
to be successful in importation business… you have to be creative, innovative and think outside the box, do something totally different from what everybody else is doing ,dedication and put GOD first, the sky is just the stepping stone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Tompeters:

I can't say for sure but about 48 hours ago, it was N212/$.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by halbeeb(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
mayorall:

Change the RR to RL also click domestic/local shipment not international.

I have tried that in many instances, but all to no avail. And the samething with my friend too...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
halbeeb:

I have tried that in many instances, but all to no avail. And the samething with my friend too...

What's the message you got?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
"If I hadn't gone to that Bros room to charge, maybe this pregnancy won't have happened". Aunty, save yourself.

Buy our powerbank. #6000 only. We deliver worldwide. Thank you!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Catalyst4real: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
BizBloke:

OMG ! This is Definitely not Good for online Business. The last time i ordered it was 165/Dollar.. What sort of Inflating economy is Nigeria becoming?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
BizBloke:

them no go kill person oh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by deexcellency: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Greetings to u all, i so much appreciate all of u towards these acts of patriotism, i would not had imagined that costly knowledge as this and so many on this importation guide could be made free at least to such a great percentage to fellow Nigerians, this is to say that there are really good Nigerians and in time to come the whole world will celebrate you.
I have also benefited from this great knowledge perhaps i have not dropped any comment, because i registered newly.
Fellow Nigerians, i have nothing special to say but i can only pray that the good lord will keep blessing each and everyone of you from the initiator and those that kept it running. Soon i will drop my candid experience towards this importation Business.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
btenkobo:
Greetings to my oga at the top...... Just wanna know if aliexpress is on holiday CU's am about to order for goods....and please it seems jewelries are cost on aliexpress which other site offers good price when it comes to goods? Thanks

Their Holiday starts from the 18th. But be careful whenbuying jewellery on there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Phrankfree:
Pls I ordered for cloths from ali express and the seller shipped my order using yw56.com instead of the normal china post, will I be able to get my order through nipost? has any one receive any item that was sent through yw56..

Well you will eventually but it is an unregistered mail hence nipost cant track.. after tracking on that site n u see finished just keep chking post office. From my experience too a month before post office had it. Its best you tell your sellers not to use it they should always use china registered airmail

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GentleFrank(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
For you to make money in life, you MUST either sell a product or render a service. Get free profitable business ideas and guides on www.BusinessParrot..com today !!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2015
bashorundon:
"If I hadn't gone to that Bros room to charge, maybe this pregnancy won't have happened". Aunty, save yourself.

Buy our powerbank. #6000 only. We deliver worldwide. Thank you!

I like your sales pitch. Great power bank you selling. Got one for a cousin. Still thanking me for it.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by JOHNMASON(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2015
i like this thread thanks to all that indroduced it to help people like us. please am new here and also need someone to guide me tru. i wanna start mine asap. i know about mobile phones and also have wherevi can sale
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2015
purplecircle:

Their Holiday starts from the 18th. But be careful whenbuying jewellery on there.

Thanks pal I tink ill be waiting till the end of their holiday b4 buying anything ......can we chat on whatsapp please...seems you knw abt jewelries. +2348165233351
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Catalyst4real:
OMG ! This is Definitely not Good for online Business. The last time i ordered it was 165/Dollar.. What sort of Inflating economy is Nigeria becoming?
Tompeters:
them no go kill person oh
on the contrary,it is an advantage to you. Just look at it closely and u will understand .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Catalyst4real: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2015
onatisi:
on the contrary,it is an advantage to you. Just look at it closely and u will understand .
What Advantage? The Package i use to buy 11k is now 15,900. Imagine !
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Catalyst4real:
What Advantage? The Package i use to buy 11k is now 15,900. Imagine !
ok. No problem .

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.