Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004761 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gadoonline(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
if it's not Stanbic it can neva be stanbic wink cheesy 199.45 - $1
Please what is the rate par $1 in gtbank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
gadoonline:

Please what is the rate par $1 in gtbank
follow this thread for daily updates monitoring-dollar-rate-ourselves-closely https://www.nairaland.com/2172391/monitoring-dollar-rate-ourselves-closely.... Gtb 253 to $1 according to dat thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Who has the contact address of Base 1 logistics shipping company in China and Lagos. Should please drop it here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AdekunleIG(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2015
psalmade:
I'm not sure if they will work today maybe you should probably go on Tuesday since there is holiday on Monday too. if the post office you said is the closest to your house make sure you go and check anytime they open

Saw your mail but I'll prefer whatsApp
Reach me through my signature
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by psalmade(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2015
AdekunleIG:

Saw your mail but I'll prefer whatsApp Reach me through my signature
alright bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2015
am interested in importing ear peice,especially MEIZU ep10..the prices I get from aliexpress are far too expensive when compared to how much I get them here in my locale (N500 per peice).
Please is there any one who can help me on how to source for a cheaper one or a good quality ear peice at a fair price(i don search tire)
Is there any one here who imports ear peice..
Am open to positive suggestions cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Hi guys, am a small scale importer too presently doing my nysc now in one corner of Benin, so I have kind of suspend my business for now but need to buy a 5inches phone my current phone got bad...so please any member in Benin that is willing to help please do reply thanks and if there is anyone willing to start bit need someone to help guide you through and you are in Benin then contact me so it can be a kind of mutual thing....for me this is the best and most productive topic in this forum.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Crixie(m): 4:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Hello house...How to I track registered Vietnamese Parcel (Tracking no is RR...VN).Have tried using 17track but to no avail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iamord(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2015
yemi2plus:

97% positive feedback is a very good one but I still advise that you read feedbacks from previous buyers of the particular item(s) you wish to buy. I rely more on that than the general feedback of the shop/seller as it helps to know what other think about the item, its quality, durability and others.

Aliexpress/Alipay are not responsible for the charges. Charges on payment vary from bank to bank depending on the bank and card used for the payment. Presently, it is believe that Stanbic IBTC bank has the fairest exchange rate which was at least week a little lower than $1/200N. Generally, Visa card is relatively cheaper than MasterCard.

Lastly, I don't understand what you mean by black market or bank rate as used in your post.
Thank you very much. I appreciate. I think you answered the bank rate already. I was charged yesterday and expecting the goods. BTW. With the fall of the currency and high shipping rates. It makes importation a tough one. Is it possible to get to the manufacturer from aliexpress. Also do u know any inventory/ stock keeping software?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iamord(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2015
yemi2plus:

That's $1/225Naira. Quite high. Which way Nigeria?
same here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eminentlorwall: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hello, please I ordered for some goods on aliexpress using china shipping,will the goods be deliver to the address or will I go to the post office to collect it. Please can someone explain to me?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
quick one, if an order is cancelled on alixpress, will d money be refunded into my bank account? i just received a mail from ali now dat 1 of my orders has bn frozen due to security reasons. dey suspected dat my seller is a scam so dey suspended him. Ali promisd to refund d money sha if d seller cant produce shipping docs and certificates.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by amInigerian: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
I noticed recently that customer payments on 1688 are protected by the Alipay policy. Anyone else notice that?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
amInigerian:
I noticed recently that customer payments on 1688 are protected by the Alipay policy. Anyone else notice that?
What type of payment are you using
ATM or PayPal?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by amInigerian: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
delesule:

What type of payment are you using
ATM or PayPal?
I'd like to use PayPal as it is more convenient for me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
amInigerian:
I'd like to use PayPal as it is more convenient for me.
Can ATM work too? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
gabrola:
quick one, if an order is cancelled on alixpress, will d money be refunded into my bank account? i just received a mail from ali now dat 1 of my orders has bn frozen due to security reasons. dey suspected dat my seller is a scam so dey suspended him. Ali promisd to refund d money sha if d seller cant produce shipping docs and certificates.

The money will be refunded to the account link with bank you used for the payment within 3 - 10 days.

Has the seller ship the item before he/she was suspected of fraud?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eminentlorwall:
Hello, please I ordered for some goods on aliexpress using china shipping,will the goods be deliver to the address or will I go to the post office to collect it. Please can someone explain to me?

Either of the two depending on the post office but most times the latter.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eminentlorwall:
to the post office, you should also go with N500
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2015
yemi2plus:

The money will be refunded to the account link with bank you used for the payment within 3 - 10 days.

Has the seller ship the item before he/she was suspected of fraud?
but d money wl be converted back at d bank rate? yes d seller hs shipd but d trackin isnt available yet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=lizzlix post=36019521]Guys please help out .which shipping company can you currently recommend for UK stores? I mean the one I can pay for the goods and they will do the shipping for me. I visited CA' s site and don't understand it again, it's like they have merged with another company.[/quote

if u are still interested with regard shipping from the uk,please contact clement on both call/whatsapp with this +447947244440, or call gbenga the nigeria rep on 07010692667&08030631326. there pick up location is at medical road ikeja-lagos. charge is £3.5/kg. from tjack
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2015
gabrola:
but d money wl be converted back at d bank rate? yes d seller hs shipd but d trackin isnt available yet.

Refund will the converted via bank rate. If the seller actually shipped the item and registered the tracking number, you'll still receive the goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lizzlix(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=jackson44 post=36141920][/quote] Thanks big time bro. Pls, what's the name of the company or is an individual thing? Just want to know how reliable and committed they are .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
yemi2plus:

Refund will the converted via bank rate. If the seller actually shipped the item and registered the tracking number, you'll still receive the goods.
i would be glad if he did lol. I will loose some money during d refund process i guess. cos my bank charged me #225 per $1,, i fear dey wont refund my money using dat rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adelolaa(m): 1:38am On Jul 23, 2015
After tracking my order ( pad ) from AliExpress.com shipped through signpost.. I got these messages

2015-07-21 10:55
Arrived at overseas (Country code: NG)

How can I get the goods please..

Postal code: 100263

Thanks

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by louie3(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2015
pls can anyone recommend a cheap and reliable company to handle my pickup and delivery around lagos?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
adelolaa:
After tracking my order ( pad ) from AliExpress.com shipped through signpost.. I got these messages

Thanks

Track it on NIPOST site to know its location in Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adelolaa(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2015
yemi2plus:

Direct link please (nipost tracking link)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2015
adelolaa:

Direct link please (nipost tracking link)

http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adelolaa(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2015
yemi2plus:

I got this.. . embarassed

Can I go to the post office by myself?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2015
adelolaa:

Thanks

Go to the nearest post office close to you with your Id card, your package is in Lagos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adelolaa(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Go to the nearest post office close to you with your Id card, your package is in Lagos.

Thanks.. . Now in Isolo Post Office smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.