Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003427 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
surveycash:

No thanks to the nefarious activities of some hungry info marketers. They have made me to retract some info... sad
i have been following this thread since season one and i learnt alot and i bet there are quite a number of us who also did from chemashie and u (surveycash) even oga el matteo and so on. We have learnt the basics but now the big problem we are facing is this shipping issue. Pls some of us are hangn on that aspect, have tried researchn on my own but nothing yet. Please i plead with you to still devise a means to help us pls surveycash.

Its only God that will reward you and not man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
It seems some people are looking for a company that ships at $2/KG. I personally think CVM is cheap enough.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
i saw some 7" laptops on aliexpress @ $30-$40 with dhl free shipping 4-8 days.did anyone know hw compatible are the laptops?i'm a bit skeptical abt it.pls i need advise.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
i saw some 7" laptops on aliexpress @ $30-$40 with dhl free shipping 4-8 days.did anyone know hw compatible are the laptops?i'm a bit skeptical abt it.pls i need advise.i am using phone to browse thats y i cld not upload it for all to see.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by usoeva: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
Chrisvic called me ystrdy that my products are in Nigeria,,,will be getting on tuesday. they will be shipping them to me in Warri. they are trying, though a bit delayed.
thanks all d way...will use them again

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orpeeh: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
sunnychykes: i saw some 7" laptops on aliexpress @ $30-$40 with dhl free shipping 4-8 days.did anyone know hw compatible are the laptops?i'm a bit skeptical abt it.pls i need advise.i am using phone to browse thats y i cld not upload it for all to see.
a neighbour of mine ordered for two tablet and was delivered at his door step, as for the good, it is abssoluteely what was discribed in the site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seyilome(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
I greet you guys, pls am a newbie for this thread and i have read each post and i have made up of my mind to be importing phones but,i have been facing challenges at aliexpress,though i have created account the problem is now that i want to order one tablet as sample but whenever i try to buy or add the tablet to cart it wont do.pls i need vivid explanation.what should i do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tirtimy: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
tirtimy: Please assist, dhl cost for 1 product, is it dsame for say 20 pieces of thesame product or it will be multiplied by number bought? The goods are not heavy, they are memory cards. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikelreal: This season 2, is turning out to be more like a customer care thread, a huge disapointment. The season 1 was very informative, research oriented n soo on point. Even d newbies in that thread were very smart n contributed thier quota, dunno weda na swear dem swear for this thread, we re nw in page 60! Total waste!

What contribution have you made to better season 2? Big Head!

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
2fishes:

1000000 likes

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 3:36am On Apr 15, 2013
Hello friends,

This is 2sexy if you read through season 1... I have been away for some reasons and I wish to say kudos to everyone who have been making efforts to keep this thread going.

SurveyCash is a nice guy if well approached and we are quite cool offline... I wouldnt blame him for restraining from sharing info here. Trust me, I have been in the internet marketing business for long and i have seen a lot,

As an internet /information marketer, one of the ways we were taught to create information producats is through forums. I would have been a millionaire if I really wanted to years ago, but my conscience couldnot allow me do so.

When you say hard core internt marketing, I know it like the back of my hand and this thing I know could bring me steady flow of cash.

SurveryCash is on point if he choose not to shate any vital information on shipping cost.

When I am done with a deal which i hope to close this week, I shall start importation business fully.

2sexy

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by indrija: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2013
Its funny how people ask d same question over and over again.thereby wasting usefull space on this thread.pls learn to use google.to ask your questions.it would take you back to the answer to the question or something similar which might be in season 1.I would be dropping some usefull info abt goods you can import as frm now.others shld join me.and stop making this thread full of already answered questions.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2013
sunnychykes: i saw some 7" laptops on aliexpress @ $30-$40 with dhl free shipping 4-8 days.did anyone know hw compatible are the laptops?i'm a bit skeptical abt it.pls i need advise.i am using phone to browse thats y i cld not upload it for all to see.
post the link of the laptop
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2013
ɪ̣̝̇f̶̲̥̅̊ I pay a̶̲̥̅̊ sum of moni into.chrisvicmall account will †ђξ amount reflect on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ chrisvic account ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2013
2fishes:

when will you grow up? Or u expect me to be answering every dum'b questions like you do? Ode

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2013
2fishes:

thier re better ways you make ur points known, i kno say u old pass 18, behave ur age. And truely u are even the person that knows the answer to everytn, frm atm, to bank,aliexpres, cvm, u be google? Eh bros?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2013
mikelreal: when will you grow up? Or u expect me to be answering every dum'b questions like you do? Ode
bros abeg no mind d guy, na over sabi dey worry am.

Im also a newbie, i stil they read page 30. #1love.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Odionastron: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2013
Wahala ooooo I have successfully imported peruvian hair. I imported 3 pieces of 18inches. color 1b. since last week i never see buyer. Abeg o, wetin i go do? chei
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2013
gabriel74:

Hi wizeboy, i dont know if you can give me ur number, i have some issues bothering me or if you can text me yur number pls... 08027314431

ok, will contact you with my number.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Odionastron: Wahala ooooo I have successfully imported peruvian hair. I imported 3 pieces of 18inches. color 1b. since last week i never see buyer. Abeg o, wetin i go do? chei
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
I made some order last weekend thru aliexpress.aliexpress sent me email yesterday that my order has been frozen due to suppliers suspension,they require the supplier tto provide necessary evidence such as proof of shipment........within 3 days if the supplier does not provide the evidence,Aliexpress will close order and refund the payment to you.
Please i need advise on the step to take.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikelreal: when will you grow up? Or u expect me to be answering every dum'b questions like you do? Ode

My guess is, you skipped elementary school not to know that not all pupil grasp information the same way others do.
If at all U did not ask d.umb questions when U began learning about importation business, at least U must have been prone to thinking of a f.o.o.lish and s.t.u.p.i.d thought , only that U failed to ask them in public which obviously would not let U grow up and just bye-pass any question that may seem irrelevant to U. Zombie like U.

I started following this thread like a primary school lad with ardent interest in importation and nòw, the rest is history. Thanks to those who were willing to answer your so-called "dum.b" questions. Oponu oshi. Na U sabi pass. Didirin.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Spartan3d: thier re better ways you make ur points known, i kno say u old pass 18, behave ur age. And truely u are even the person that knows the answer to everytn, frm atm, to bank,aliexpres, cvm, u be google? Eh bros?

Never knew we had more he.Goats doing importation. Mteww.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Spartan3d: bros abeg no mind d guy, na over sabi dey worry am.

Im also a newbie, i stil they read page 30. #1love.

My dear, no be me sabi pass but here, every one musn't go thru the same strenuous headache U went thru just to understand importation, must they?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
sunnychykes: I made some order last weekend thru aliexpress.aliexpress sent me email yesterday that my order has been frozen due to suppliers suspension,they require the supplier tto provide necessary evidence such as proof of shipment........within 3 days if the supplier does not provide the evidence,Aliexpress will close order and refund the payment to you.

From whay you just wrote, I dnt think you have to do anything. Just wait for 3days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toninet: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Just received my first item purchased from Ebay through Circuit Atlantic.( http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-G-Series-G62-G72-12-Cell-10400mAh-Super-Capacity-battery-/110998268328?pt=Laptop_Batteries&hash=item19d80329a8 )
Purchased on the 28th of march and received on 15th of April.
I received it in Enugu through ABC cargo Express.
No complaint except for the delay shipment.
Service ratings: 7/10.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seton(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
sunnychykes: I made some order last weekend thru aliexpress.aliexpress sent me email yesterday that my order has been frozen due to suppliers suspension,they require the supplier tto provide necessary evidence such as proof of shipment........within 3 days if the supplier does not provide the evidence,Aliexpress will close order and refund the payment to you.

just wait for about 5-7days you will be refunded
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Toninet: Just received my first item purchased from Ebay through Circuit Atlantic.( http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-G-Series-G62-G72-12-Cell-10400mAh-Super-Capacity-battery-/110998268328?pt=Laptop_Batteries&hash=item19d80329a8 )
Purchased on the 28th of march and received on 15th of April.
I received it in Enugu through ABC cargo Express.
No complaint except for the delay shipment.
Service ratings: 7/10.

Congrats!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kudos to u all.let someone verify this seller:www.aliexpress.com/store/123106 and tell the house his findings about the genuity of the 13" laptops.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
sunnychykes: Kudos to u all.let someone verify this seller:www.aliexpress.com/store/123106 and tell the house his findings about the genuity of the 13" laptops.

"Page not found"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
pls verify this:www.aliexpress.com/store/823326 and tell d house d genuity of those laptops displayed from the seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Dear User

You can now buy things from China companies or websites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, etc and pay with your Chrisvicmall naira account. To use this features, follow the instruction below.

1.) Search for the product you want to purchase on any China online stores or companies. When you find what you are looking for, contact the seller and ask the seller to add the product on Chrisvicmall platform. Tell the seller that you want to pay for the product immediately through Chrisvicmall platform.

2.) Before you can be able to pay for the product, the seller has to add the product to his/her Chrisvicmall store. Once the seller add the product, you can go ahead and purchase the product. During checkout, if you want the seller to send the product to our office so that we can handle the shipping for you, choose "Send to Chrisvicmall Office" otherwise if you want the seller to send the product to your personal address, choose "Send to my address". Fill the information on the form correctly and click on "Confirm".

3.) The seller will receive your payment notification immediately your order and he/she will arrange the delivery as soon as possible.

Importance of Using the Method Above.

1.) Processing Speed : This means that you don't need to wait on us again to purchase your order. You pay directly with your Chrisvicmall account and the seller will start process your order immediately. Don't forget to tell the seller to "SF-Express" to ship your product to us. It is one of the fastest shipping company in China.

2.) Security : Even after making the payment to the seller, you still have 100% control over your money. This means that you can be able to cancel your order if the seller failed to deliver your product. Once you cancel the order, your payment will be credited back to your account immediately without delay. Apart from that, you don't have to worrry about credit card theft or identity theft since all your payment should be through Chrisivcmall platform which doesn't require the need for a credit card.

3.) Cheap Shipping: When you purchase product and pay the seller through Chrisvicmall platform, the shipping fee is $10 per kg for express shipping and $7 per kg for normal shipping.

4.) Proper Documentation: You will keep record off all the product you have purchased because all the history will be on your Chrisivcmall account. You can log into your account any time and access your past purchase history.

5.) Unlimit Product Purchase : This method will give you the ability to purchase from any number of sellers you want and pay them at once. Your only hindarance is the money you have on your Chrisvicmall platform.

Buying From Other Countries

If you want to purchase product or pay for service from other countries like USA,Canda, or any European countries, you can also use the same method but you need to contact the company/seller and make sure that they will cheap the product to Nigeria.

Money Transfer Service

Sometimes you might need to transfer money to company/seller or even a relative, you can also achieve this through money transfer service.To do that visit Money Transfer Service. Note that using the money transfer service, you have to be responsible for the charges. If you are paying for product and want us to ship it for you, please do not use the money transfer page to transfer the money the seller. You will be responsible for the charges and there is no proper documentation of your order. Always ask the seller to add the product on Chrisvicmall platform if you are purchasing product. But if you just want to pay for a service or transfer money to company or relative, you can use the money transfer service.

If you have any question, let us know.

Regards,

Chrisvicmall Team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.