Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004050 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
2fishes: Relevant questions may be asked based on its necessity, like What can one import to sale in Rural communities, quantity and quality issues, shipping modes and means, tax waving and custom issues, these are some pertinent related questions we should be asking and not How can I shop, where can I do this and that. Una skip secondary school ni ?
and u were reignin insults when someone was saying the samething?? Dude
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by usoeva: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
@simp, i dnt thnk chrisvic scammed u. Am nt advertising 4 dem, d truth is, they shipped my tablet plus sme jeweries just lastwk to me here in warri. I made d order n they handled d shipping. Jewelries already sold out, now remains d tablet. So, i advice, send 'em a msg. Though not perfect, but Atleast, they r trying. Gudluck in ur biz bro...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by talk2s(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
2fishes: P.S. Thumbs Up to CVM's packaging is cool. I even found their complementary card details inside one of my items I shipped thru them. All CVM needs now is to step up their games of faster shipping, keeping to their words, online customer relations and of cos general quality service delivery. Ma 1cent.

SurveyCash, 2Sexy, nd my other Ogas at de top, Thankyou so much for your selfless contributions to the development f this vision.
Could you pls use your good offices to address my issue. I made my first order on Friday and it has just arrived. But not complete. It was under Special Order where Chrisvicmall sent me the Quotation, we agreed and I paid them they did the purchasing and the shipping for me, but the product arrived incomplete. What do I do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Spartan3d: and u were reignin insults when someone was saying the samething?? Dude
where ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
talk2s:

SurveyCash, 2Sexy, nd my other Ogas at de top, Thankyou so much for your selfless contributions to the development f this vision.
Could you pls use your good offices to address my issue. I made my first order on Friday and it has just arrived. But not complete. It was under Special Order where Chrisvicmall sent me the Quotation, we agreed and I paid them they did the purchasing and the shipping for me, but the product arrived incomplete. What do I do?

sure CVM is seeing this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by talk2s(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
El-Matto, Cashmashie, SurveyCash, 2Sexy, 2fishes and my other Ogas at de top, Thankyou so much for your selfless contributions to the development of this vision.
Could you pls use your wealth of experiences to address my issue. I made my first order on Friday and it has just arrived. But not complete. It was under Special Order where Chrisvicmall sent me the Quotation, we agreed and I paid them: they did the purchasing and the shipping for me, but the product arrived but not complete, as we agreed. What do I do?
Pls urgent responses from experienced hands are welcome.
Thankyou.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
@talk2s

Have you talked to CVM? I believe they can help you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by talk2s(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
surveycash: @talk2s

Have you talked to CVM? I believe they can help you.

I've tried to call them, Elena in particular, to no avail.
I suppose it's because Their office hours has closed for busness. I'll try and chat with them by morning.
Thanx 4 ur concern and advice.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bazikd(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hi guys, i need a little clearity on diz issue,i ordered for some jewelries since febuary 22 through china post and uptil now i haven't gotten my goods,i even went to d post offiz and dey told me i hasnt gotten to them and when it gets to them dey would call me but i got a msg from aliexpress to confirm dat av received my goods cuz it ova 61 days since i ordered.guys wat do u think i should do now? cuz am beginin to suspect doz post ofiz guys.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iroko784real: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Hello house, i have interest in importin men's clothes, human and synthetic hair but i am having issue with the folowing 1. if clothes falls among the banned goods
2. I dnt really know which type of sythetic or human hair to import that low income earners can afford because the price i am seeing at Alibaba nd Aliexpress is too high. Pls help how do i go about it i need ur help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iroko784real: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2013
hayoakins: Hi guys,

Though have been silent for a while but never stopped following the thread religiously.

The first sample order i made in January was awesome and already ordered for more pieces of Virgin brazilian Human hair before China holiday commenced. My goods should be in delivered via DHL latest next Monday.

Kudos to you guys...

Cheers
@hayoakins please i have interest in importin human or synthetic hair my problem is that i dnt knw which type to import secondly the prices i am seen at aliexpress is too high those in rural area where i am staying can not afford such price pls help me on these two isues chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bazikd(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2013
Hi guys, i need a little clearity on diz issue,i ordered for some jewelries since febuary 22 through china post and uptil now i haven't gotten my goods,i even went to d post offiz and dey told me i hasnt gotten to them and when it gets to them dey would call me but i got a msg from aliexpress to confirm dat av received my goods cuz it ova 61 days since i ordered.guys wat do u think i should do now? cuz am beginin to suspect doz post ofiz guys.what should i do?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dragnet: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2013
@house, why would a China seller refuse to ship to a China address?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Odionastron: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
pls house can someone help me. pls tell me an easily marketable brand and specification of tablet pc. i want to buy and sell it here in 9ja. plzzzz.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Odionastron: pls house can someone help me. pls tell me an easily marketable brand and specification of tablet pc. i want to buy and sell it here in 9ja. plzzzz.
my brother if u can just take a day to read through all the pages the information u are asking for is there already,nobody will answer u,ppl are busy marketing what they have bought
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
dragnet: @house, why would a China seller refuse to ship to a China address?

Bros you dey so? longest time.
@? Normally they should not unless the seller is a newbie. You just have to make arrangement on how to send the address to their mail or so.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dragnet: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
toluxa1:

Bros you dey so? longest time.
@? Normally they should not unless the seller is a newbie. You just have to make arrangement on how to send the address to their mail or so.
I'm still very much around tho silent...
I had a live chat with the seller and she bluntly refused. so I was like 'hope it ain't a scam' but you might be right about the newbie thing because the seller is kinda new
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
dragnet: @house, why would a China seller refuse to ship to a China address?
i doubt this. Try the next seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by enuelly: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
@all. If a seller placed on his product free shipping via UPS and after buying from him, he shipped via singapore post claiming he had to put the Ups there for countries that don't have access to singapore post. Should I open dispute or just let it be, if I should open dispute can the order still be cancelled and money refunded? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Can free shipping on aliexpress via china post mail bring it to my house address or can I put my PO box address rather..thanks..There is a post office close to my house thou

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
enuelly: @all. If a seller placed on his product free shipping via UPS and after buying from him, he shipped via singapore post claiming he had to put the Ups there for countries that don't have access to singapore post. Should I open dispute or just let it be, if I should open dispute can the order still be cancelled and money refunded? Thanks

Leave it. You will get your package.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by enuelly: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
surveycash:

Leave it. You will get your package.

Thanks @ Survey for the response. I appreciate, In due time I will contact you, we got some business to do. Bless you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dragnet: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2013
2fishes:
i doubt this. Try the next seller.
It looked odd to me too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2013
Oga seton, please wats ur facebook id?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by semanose: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'v sent mail to chrisvicmall for some time now and I have not gotten any reply. Does it usually take that long?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
for those of you that want 2 buy one gadget or the other from aliexpress but don't know how 2 go about it-- holla at me-- I can assist u with the purchase.
face to face meeting is welcome-- this is for those within Delta and Benin pls.
contact. me on: 07064389536 , 08123027752
emma is the name
see u guys at the top
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 12:22am On Apr 26, 2013
Please ɪ̣̝̇f̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ live I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bayelsa. Hola @ М̣̣̥̇̊є̲̣̥ let get τ̅☺ know each other A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ share some ideas 08169400919 that's M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ number
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shex202(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2013
csckid: for those of you that want 2 buy one gadget or the other from aliexpress but don't know how 2 go about it-- holla at me-- I can assist u with the purchase.
emma is the name
see u guys at the top
Are u a learner? *no offense*

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2013
csckid: for those of you that want 2 buy one gadget or the other from aliexpress but don't know how 2 go about it-- holla at me-- I can assist u with the purchase.
emma is the name
see u guys at the top
brilliant idea.but modify ur post and try creating ur own thread.and remove the lable aliexpress just write if anyone need anything from china u can help them get it.u will get customers .nice thinking.good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.