Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerian Student Racially Abused In The UK - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nigerian Student Racially Abused In The UK (1169 Views)

Kehinde Bademosi,i Was Sexually Abused At Age 10 / Nigerian Student Is $25,000 Richer, Courtesy Of Rap Legend, P.diddy (PHOTOS) / Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Student Racially Abused In The UK by askoflaw: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
A shocking video emerged today of a woman going on a rant to patients in a hospital waiting room.
The two-minute clip, filmed on Saturday night at Ipswich Hospital in Suffolk, saw the woman shout abuse at students Gina Thompson, 23, of Nigeria, and her 21-year-old Spanish friend.
The woman asked them ‘where do you come from’ before saying: ‘You're coming over here and you're pleading poverty. We are paying taxes you a***holes and we are going down in this crisis.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273150/Rant-woman-Suffolk-students-Spain-Nigeria-Ipswich-Hospital.html#ixzz2K1hA8iek

Re: Nigerian Student Racially Abused In The UK by ijebabe: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2013

(1)

Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh / "I Have Been Blessed With Your C*ck" Kaffy Talks S*x On Twitter With Hubby. / Hot Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.