Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? (8888 Views)

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics) / Pedestrians Splashed By Cars complain To Police !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Have you ever gotten splashed water on the roadside?
Or have you seen when someone is splashed by a vehicle or something else.
Especially on a rainy day?
How do you feel?
I can imagine how shameful it will be.

Tell us (everybody/nairalanders) about it!
cry
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by ritux: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Bring £150 i will take it to front page for you.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
ritux: Bring £150 i will take it to front page for you.
you make me laugh. smiley
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
Naijalane: you make me laugh. smiley
you think to be on the home page is a laugh matter?
well, i will make your wish come true for just $100.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Boyoorisha: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
This is the guy who was asking how he can personally brings his post to the front page grin Now you have it, enjoy it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by slimyem: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
More than once...
Especially on days when i'm dressed all up and feeling all glam.undecided
Each splash is a reminder of how harder i need to work to get my own car.smileywink

3 Likes

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
When a vehicle splashes water on me, I usually smile and tell the driver 'thank you'

mschew!! see the useless question the OP is asking, of course, it's an embarrassing situation..

1 Like

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by 1800bc(f): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wait for it....raining season dey come....
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by dridowu: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Cant count, where is my money ?

1 Like

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by kokoye(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
@ OP,

what is shameful about being splashed water when you're innocently walking on the side the road?

wrong use of words...maybe.

more like annoying

2 Likes

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
kokoye: @ OP,

what is shameful about being splashed water when you're innocently walking on the side the road..how old are you?
Bro tell yourself the truth cos 1 day you may witness this kind of thing, maybe when you dressed up with that your finest shoe and suite . I don't pray so shall, lets be honest to ourselves
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
I was embarrase wen sum1 splashes water on me last rainy season on my way to Church, but guess wot? It was a learner (lady) so I main10
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Ibangap(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by sexybash(f): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
i remeber when i started working,around 2008 my boss sent me to immigration office to process their Quota on i was in the on the bike when a car passed and splashed me muddy water, the most painfull part was he did not stop to say sorry , i remember that day i cried that day so hard sad it was just painful cry as i type i still feel the pains inside me beacause i will never do that to any one even if its my enemy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Emiru(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2013

first tym on first page . . So Joyous# @op why will u read ours when u havnt highlighted ya own part of d story?
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by SlyIg(f): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Go buy your car na ...
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Francheezy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
yh, i remember wen 0nE crazy dr!ver splaSHed 25Litres 0f gaRRi water 0n me
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Blackteeth(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Happened to me once. I was looking somewhere when I felt a little sensation on my jean trousers. I never knew what happened, so when I looked down below my knees... WHAT!!! RED THICK MUD!!!
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by 80million1: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dino Melaye
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Blackteeth(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
SlyIg: Go buy your car na ...
So you think only those walking along the road are being splashed? Havnt you witnessed drivers being splashed before?
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by yuzedo: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
ritux: Bring £150 i will take it to front page for you.
careytommy:
you think to be on the home page is a laugh matter?
well, i will make your wish come true for just $100.
LMAo!!!! grin This post is on Front Page, so who did he pay?? cheesy cheesy

@Op: well I wouldn't know how it feels cos I'm the one that does all the splashing when I drive out of my Banana Island Mansion. and guess what? It feels GOOD to splash water on all those poor people arzzes! tongue tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
sexybash: i remeber when i started working,around 2008 my boss sent me to immigration office to process their Quota on i was in the on the bike when a car passed and splashed me muddy water, the most painfull part was he did not stop to say sorry , i remember that day i cried that day so hard sad it was just painful cry as i type i still feel the pains inside me beacause i will never do that to any one even if its my enemy undecided
sorry bro. Me too, its the other of the day in my side (eastern), especially lorrys (aka. sand tipper), they will splash you before you could opened your eyes they will disappear.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Naijalane: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
yuzedo:

LMAo!!!! grin This post is on Front Page, so who did he pay?? cheesy cheesy

@Op: well I wouldn't know how it feels cos I'm the one that does all the splashing when I drive out of my Banana Island Mansion. and guess what? It feels GOOD to splash water on all those poor people arzzes! tongue tongue cool
Hmm, you sounds harsh, maybe I or some1 will splash water on your mother. How do you feel, isn't this harsh?
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Not a good experience @ all. Expecially if u r putting on a white dress on a monday morning & u r on ur way to work.
It happened 2 me when I was in secondary school. Car hunger me dat day so tey I feel like make I buy one quick quick.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by azimibraun: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
When u knw say I grow for ghetto u dey ask me dis kinda question? Na very normal thing nw. Motto mst pour u water na.
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by mrscolite(f): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Francheezy: yh, i remember wen 0nE crazy dr!ver splaSHed 25Litres 0f gaRRi water 0n me

Hahaha...u r STOOPID! kiss

Of course,av bn splashed at..Embarrassing yes especially when you don't get a sorry
cry

And yes I have splashed at a lot of people,nt intentionally doe and I must say i enjoy splashing at girls hahahaha the look they give...EVIL grin
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by TundE8: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yea,happened on a day i was rushing. Wanted to go back home bt the splash was manageable
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by yuzedo: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Naijalane: Hmm, you sounds harsh, maybe I or some1 will splash water on your mother. How do you feel, isn't this harsh?
I will just use mopol and kill yo poor arzz! angry
Water is splashed by only rich people on poor people.
So therefore:
1. You can't try it cos u poor niqqa undecided
2. My mom can't be splashed cos she rich cool

Or can you afford to buy just 1sqm of land in Banana Island, Ikoyi?? Infact just gimme yo address. I need to taught you a few mopol lessons! angry
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by Sunnycliff(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
this issue is better imagined than experienced, especially when you are going for an interview and time is running against you! Hmmm, I no fit shout
Re: Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? by fluttershy23: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
i ve been splash wata many tyms aldo is anoying cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Thank God For Saving My Life For A Terrible Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.