Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (8877 Views)

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 03, 2015
Girls you know them, they are:

¤ thesonofmark

¤ naijaboiy

¤ blackett

¤mrcork

¤ vizkiz

¤ vjmiles

¤ godvilla

¤ buygala

¤ enegod

¤ orijin101

Girls add yours don't be afraid of them
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by kodded(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by BIBblacboy: 7:58pm On May 03, 2015
some of them dont ooo
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Twaci(f): 7:59pm On May 03, 2015
cool
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 03, 2015
Another Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 03, 2015
cool
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 03, 2015
we girls too dey bash guys naa,so no big deal!! cheesy btw those guys eehn kisswithout dem nl will b like grave yard cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:

¤ thesonofmark

¤ naijaboiy

¤ blackett

¤mrcork

¤ vizkiz

¤ vjmiles

¤ godvilla

¤ buygala

¤ enegod

¤ orijin101

These are the kind of guys I like, Unlike those asslickers, kudos guys.

2 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by zealot4me(f): 8:03pm On May 03, 2015
stale
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2015
Pls fellas how much be petrol for your area now... This n!ggas over here wanna scam me oo
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by dharay88: 8:04pm On May 03, 2015
I'm omitted, praise jah. cry
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 03, 2015
The kind of thread i see on nairaland these days ehn..
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by richidinho(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2015
, ,,, ,,,
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:
I'm omitted, praise jah. cry

I add this one to that list angry

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Enegod(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2015
NCC should mandate the scrapping of free megabytes on recharge by network providers...what a crappy thread!!!
Walks out of thread shaking my f**king bald head! angry

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by dharay88: 8:08pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

I add this one to that list angry

na me be this one abi.? angry angry
Yhu dey find my wahala small small o0..hmmm
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
¤ thesonofmark
¤ naijaboiy
¤ blackett
¤mrcork
¤ vizkiz
¤ vjmiles
¤ godvilla
¤ buygala
¤ enegod
¤ orijin101

Silly list , stop posting trash . fool

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:

¤ thesonofmark

¤ naijaboiy

¤ blackett

¤mrcork

¤ vizkiz

¤ vjmiles

¤ godvilla

¤ buygala

¤ enegod

¤ orijin101

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
crazy list everywhere
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

Silly list , stop posting trash . fool

Dumb

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by demmy0325(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:

Dumb

You are the dumb one here, who ask for this silly list? I feel like slapping u

2 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by loomer: 8:14pm On May 03, 2015
This ur 10mb wey mtn de give u de shack u well well
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 03, 2015
Yes op. for once I agree with u!!

buh ur list ain't complete without allureoftheseas, emodee and one kolade guy! They don't think before posting! Its like a robot is operating the heads undecided

mods should do something abt that werey thesonofmark( His aim is to just insult) and naijaboiy(I dnt knw, ever since they crowned him king of NL, he has been acting pompous and annoying ppl)

These guys, if they ever post something nice, that means it ain't them posting, it must be someone else.

This is my own list, and I'm sure as hell not afraid of nobody, ifu like come and insult me, I no just send. I've typed my mind.

op, remove mrcock abeg, I like him, he jokes with the insults and doesn't mean them for real. I miss him sha sad
*continues sipping my coffee* cool

5 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
we girls too dey bash guys naa,so no big deal!! cheesy btw those guys eehn kisswithout dem nl will b like grave yard cheesy
who have you bash before?
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by ifysimple(f): 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
190 :-
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:

You go fear English o.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

You are the dumb one here, who ask for this silly list? I feel like slapping u
dumb

2 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

na me be this one abi.? angry angry
Yhu dey find my wahala small small o0..hmmm

Hmmmmm cry no wahala
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by dharay88: 8:23pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Hmmmmm cry no wahala
oya sorry jor. smiley
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

oya sorry jor. smiley

I wan a kiss cry
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yes op. for once I agree with u!!

buh ur list ain't complete without allureoftheseas, emodee and one kolade guy! They don't think before posting! Its like a robot is operating the heads undecided

mods should do something abt that werey thesonofmark( His aim is to just insult) and naijaboiy(I dnt knw, ever since they crowned him king of NL, he has been acting pompous and annoying ppl)

These guys, if they ever post something nice, that means it ain't them posting, it must be someone else.

This is my own list, and I'm sure as hell not afraid of nobody, ifu like come and insult me, I no just send. I've typed my mind.

op, remove mrcock abeg, I like him, he jokes with the insults and doesn't mean them for real. I miss him sha sad
*continues sipping my coffee* cool
brave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? / How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.