Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Playing Football With Swags - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Playing Football With Swags (523 Views)

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Playing Football With Swags by Blazingsun: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ivory Coast National team displayed a lackadaisical attitude playing against Nigeria, As at end of first half Didier Drogba only had 27% pass rate when Victor Moses had 87%, to make matters worse this defender too started dancing Azonto angry because MBA plays his soccer at home cheesy.

The have received their price. wink . Please did Yaya Toure come for the party? Yes I think I saw him begging Traore to pass the ball to him when Mikel Obi had done his usual Chelsea activity, Clear the ball cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria / Final On My Mind / God Has Swore To Give Nigeria The Trophy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.