Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Us Visa Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Us Visa Interview (1230 Views)

2010 Us Visa Lottery Begins / Us Visa Lottery Is Here Again! / Us Visa Lottery Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Interview by uchchu: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2008
I applied for an American visa online and my interview in about 2weeks to the day am supposed to travel.
Can I still get the visa. Do they issue the visa immediately after the interview.
if one is refused visa, is the denial stamped on one's passport?
Re: Us Visa Interview by stechi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
are u scared of the interview or u're wondering hw close it is to ur departure date.jst go for the interview and watch wht happens afterwards.its all about faith in God.i wish u success in ur interview.
Re: Us Visa Interview by uchchu: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2008
My dear, am just worried abt the closeness to my departure date. Am going for a conference.
Re: Us Visa Interview by nibeachu(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2008
plz could u furnish me with the web add where u applied online.

Thanks for ur response
Re: Us Visa Interview by Harrizon(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2008
Hey,
They issue with the maximum of two days, at the interview point you know if you were given or denied so there is no course of alarm, by the way can you give the info of web you used in applying?

Thanks
Harrizon
Re: Us Visa Interview by Bolddy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hi,
pls. which conference are planinig to attend.ASAP
Re: Us Visa Interview by Tioluwa(f): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2008
@nibeachu and Harrizon.

You can get to US embassy website through this address.
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov.

(1) (Reply)

Help:access Bank Test Format / Nnpc Update / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.