Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This (1659 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by richydammy: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2008
I am standing in the promises of God that cannot fail. This month I am marching forward in life and career with those of my friends who had done their medical 20, 21 and 22 of February that nothing shall by any means hurt any one of us and not only this, I am riding "on the wings of His blessings" this month of March so believe with me that they are going to call us this week. Apapa training school cannot contain all of us. Abuja, we are special so expect the best training school with good accomodation.

pls join me by singing to God Almighty!

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the hihighest, I, will shout and sing,
Standing '\On the promises of God,

Chorus: Standing , Standing,
Standing on the promises of God my saviour,
Standing , Standing,
I' m standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises of God,

Standing on the promises I now can see,
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me ,
Standing inthe liberty that Christ makes flee,
Standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises of Christ the lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love's strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit's sword,

Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the spirit's call,
Resting in my saviour as my All in all,

AS WE VE SONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY, I PRAY THAT THERE WILL BE MOVED, TAKING PLACE IN OUR FAVOUR AT INTERCONTINENTAL BANK THIS WEEK IN THE PERFECT NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by asaajuomo1(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2008
@RICHDAMMY     
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN !!!.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by asaajuomo1(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2008
@RICHDAMMY    

Thanks for your prayers and the words of HOPE!!!
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by FOREXMASTE(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2008
Good for you guys that just secured the job,it's a living testimony to the fact that God in his infinite mercy will always stand with who has faith in him.

Can you share some of your secreets with us,some of us who will be serving in abuja this coming march are not well informed about opportunites that abound in the God's owned town.your reply will be highly respected.thanks.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by asaajuomo1(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2008
@FOREXMASTE
Submit your C.V at their regional office in Garki or go to Zenith and Access bank websites to complete their career form.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by tankwa: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2008
THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS.WE KNOW THAT GOD IS STRONGLY ON OUR SIDE.HE HAS STARTED THE GOOD WORK AND HE WILL FULFIL IT IN HIS OWN TIME(THIS WEEK).

FOR THE PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBER,THEY WILL CONDUCT APPTITUDE TEST FOR YOU IMMEDIATLY YOU FINISH YOUR CAMPING.READ GMAT VERY WELL AND FOLLOW IT UP WITH PRAYERS.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by dabongo(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2008
Hey Richy man, your song is really encouraging, and i hope God will put it on our lis soon, AMEN!!!!!.
fellow landers, i heard from an insider that an approval has been secured from the Board to use Garki11 branch as training school. Also it might interest you to know that we are likely to go for training before the guys that served with Intercontinental.
My guess is, our waiting would not exceed this week.
all the best.!!!!!!!!
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by asaajuomo1(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2008
@DABONGO
Good information.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by richydammy: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2008
dabongo
thanks for the information, my pple we are going places by the special grace of God . I love u all.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2008
Am so glad to hear this, I pray that God will perfect what he has started inour lives .Amen! Amen! and Amen!
see you in training School soonest.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
when you aggregate info it serves a better purpose then when you spread it all over the place and one has to run around putting the pieces together to get an understanding. what I'm saying is that we intercontinental hopefuls would be better off limiting our discussion on our march to join the happy bank to only one thread, this one: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training?. so far it has already reached 3 pages. lets learn from the Nlng Which Way Nlng? and Shell Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation guys whose threads have spawn 108 and 19 pages respectively. na wetin you dey find i dey find. let's have unity people!
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by benik(f): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2008
richdammy u r such an inspiration, i am als on eagles wing and i know we will be called b4 the week runs out, cant wait to see you all at training school.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by acampahr: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2008
God dey my pple
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by richydammy: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
My pple good afternoon,
Do not put ur trust in princess,
Nor in the son of man, in whom
There in no help.
Our help is in the name of the Lord.
Who made Heaven and Earth.
Happy is he who has the God of
Jacob for his help,
Whose hope is in the LORD his God.
As we hope inthe Lord this week,
He will perfect that which corcerns us
In the precious name of Jesus Christ Amen!

The Lord said in the book of Isaiah chap 45 vs 2 that
I will go before u,
And make the crooked places straight:
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of irons.

That means everything call delay, to the Training school
will be cut off on our ways in the precious name of JESUS CHRIST.

And again in the book of Proverbs chap 23 vs 18,
For surely there is a hereafter,
And ur hope will not be cut off.

Our hope dis week will not cut off
in the Mighty name of JESUS CHRIST.

How do i know dat God has answered
Our in this house?
My Bible tells me in the book of Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth:
It shall not return to me void.
But it shall accomplish what i please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

The word of God will not return void in this house
In the precious name of JESUS CHRIST.
We shall all come back to praise God's name
In this house!

Permit me to quote benik, waiting to see u all at the Trainning School.
SHALLOM!
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by asaajuomo1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2008
I really appreciate all your words of hope for us. I pray to God to make our dream come through.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by richydammy: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2008
my pple how na dey? God is moving on our behalf
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by Kenyata(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2008
Yes O O O
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by anietie01: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2008
Are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.
Re: Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This by richydammy: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
hw un na dey?
I heard that they 've not yet cald
anybody from Abuja Region.
I mean those that did their interviews
and medicals in Abuja.
Does anybody has any relevant information
to inform the house?

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank And Nbc Pay For Entry Level: / Sunrose Consulting Calling / All Nigerian Job Vacancies As At 9th Feb. 2009!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.