Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Need A Sound Speech For Commissioning Of A Project - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need A Sound Speech For Commissioning Of A Project (587 Views)

17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Republic Day Speech In English For Teachers, 26 January Speech For Teachers / Please Help With A Project Topic For English Literature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Sound Speech For Commissioning Of A Project by HIPROFILE(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good day everyone plz i need a sound speech,grammatically enriched for commissioning of a project. Thank you as you help.
Re: Need A Sound Speech For Commissioning Of A Project by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
I could be of help at no cost. Just describe the nature of the project you intend commissioning, together with your designate(Position) in the said project you just executed. Also send me the list of top functionaries slated to attend. This will enable me observe all protocols therein present. Send it to my email and I will get back to you shortly after that: ugbohoscar@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

We Died / Five Books Advance To The 2013 Lionel Gelber Prize Shortlist / Insanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.