Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Man Who Drank Eight Litres Of Cola A Day Loses All His Teeth – - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Who Drank Eight Litres Of Cola A Day Loses All His Teeth – (993 Views)

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / When A Man Loses All Faith In Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Drank Eight Litres Of Cola A Day Loses All His Teeth – by Afriface: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Source: http://tundeola..com/2013/02/man-who-drank-eight-litres-of-cola-day.html

A fizzy drink addict who sank a staggering eight litres of cola a day has lost all his teeth - and he's only in his twenties.

Australian hotel hospitality worker William Kennewell ignored repeated warnings from dentists that his fondness for soft drinks would rot his teeth and has now been left with a full set of dentures at the age of 25.

Mr Kennewell's addiction to the sugary drink even left him with blood poisoning.

He said: ‘I drank between six and eight litres of soft drink, mostly cola, every day.

‘I’m told a normal person has about 23 teeth, but I only had 13 left and they had to be removed,’ he told The Advertiser newspaper in Adelaide.

In fact, most adults will have 28 or 32 teeth, depending on whether they have their wisdom teeth, making Mr Kennewell’s initial teeth loss even worse.
Re: Man Who Drank Eight Litres Of Cola A Day Loses All His Teeth – by Lagusta(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good for him!!!
Re: Man Who Drank Eight Litres Of Cola A Day Loses All His Teeth – by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
let dis sound as a warning 2 such people.

(1) (Reply)

POEMS Written By AKPOS And His WIFE To One Other. / Made In 9ja English / Lady Gaga: Hip Surgery Has Improved My Dance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.