Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label (54375 Views)

Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by sweetkevisco(m): 5:56am On Feb 06, 2013
Updated( July 2016)
MUSIC9JA
If you need good music promotion/sponsorship/marketing/record deals

Send /email your full names/ songs,/download links/artiste name and bio to music9ja@mail.com.
Selected artistes's profiles will be sent to record labels/companies for sponsorship
Good luck

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by sweetkevisco(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
sweetkevisco:
Updated( July 2016)
MUSIC9JA
If you need good music promotion/sponsorship/marketing/record deals
Send/email your full names/ songs,/download links/artiste name and bio to music9ja@mail.com.
Selected artistes's profiles will be sent to record labels/companies for sponsorship
Good luck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Emkid(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
God made you bigger to make others thesame....please i dont want my talent to be of waste,i need a sponsor both male or female..call 08145243655,emkidrapstar@gmail.com[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by missosarugwe(f): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2014
I can sing better than tiwa savage am an upcoming artiste.
update:thanks for the support,God bless u so much

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
missosarugwe:
I can sing better than tiwa savage am an upcoming artiste.
update:thanks for the support,God bless u so much

would u prefer a female sponsor n were r u based*m not in nigeria presently tho*she nd to hear ur voice on a track*add me 32fed990
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by glo3nity: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2014
Hello, I'm an upcoming rnb artist with nice lovely inspiring songs yet to be recorded seeking for a manager or probably sponsorer who can manage/mentor and sponsor my music carrier as a singer. I mostly sing in english with bit misture of naija tone. I will be grateful to receive a positve reply most likely from abuja where I base.
This is my phone number, 07067540732.
Email: Glo3nityamstrong@gmail.com

Thanks. .. ... .... .....
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Odunlamie: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Do you want to perform for the major players in the music industry? Industry showcases can be very helpful when shopping for a deal. They can get your Band and your music to exactly the "right" ears in the industry. We will find hot music shows and concerts for you all over the country that will pay you good money just to perform. There are opportunities galore all year long and we can help you submit your music to the right people. You will also have the opportunity to perform to large number of audience which with no doubt will boost your fan base. Please note that we charge a 10% agent fee from your show performance fee. I.e if you are paid #100,000 for a show we find for you,#10,000 will be the agent fee. Ping 22A09C58 or Contact 08092768976 for more enquiries
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by izeyjames(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
HELLO SIR/MADAM My name is Israel James (Izeyjame) and I am a Nigerian based in Cameroon. I am a young musician willing to be produced by a musical organization that promotes young artist. I have written many songs and am assured of its standard for the work of God but as it stands now,I am looking for a company that can produce me.I have followed your company music production and your work with several artist.I love their unique style of music, It will be a great pleasure and a dream come true to be part of this great family and To work with a team filled with efficiency and a wide market depending on them. I will so much desire your assistance in this career I have chosen for life Knowing that this organization have the fear of God. I have waited for this day to come and I believe God that it has finally come and wouldn't mind waiting for your reply soonest, May God keep you and the organization and take you to a greater height.AMEN

These are my contacts for further details:

izeyjames@Yahoo.com gabrieno4life@Yahoo.com
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by adeyrossin(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED KI NI MO SE BY ADEY ROSSIN TRU THIS LINK GOD BLESS AS U DOWNLOAD SIEZE 1MB http://playmyjamz.com/share/vHxWLkFIgw3925
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by mrbqng(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2015
This song is from fellow nairaland SLIMFEEZ as he refix VECTOR kingkong download and see how he murder vector handsdown with his sick flow and punchlines #vector tweet the guy to even commend him. https://my.notjustok.com/site/search/q/slimfeez

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by sammybest889(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am up coming artist I need help I have a song BuT I need a sponsored the name of my song is called sakariba dance
my number is 08102545629
email sammybest889@gmail.comI am up coming artist I need help I have a song BuT I need a sponsored the name of my song is called sakariba dance
my number is 08102545629
email sammybest889@gmail.com
I am up coming artist I need help I have a song BuT I need a sponsored the name of my song is called sakariba dance
my number is 08102545629
email sammybest889@gmail.com

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by teevibez(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
DO A Professional Website with us today @ affordable price.......Call: 07030486879

1 Like

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by PercyAleksander: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2015

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by brosegun: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Music is everything to me,i eat music,drink music, and wash music
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by drswagga(m): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Excerpt from my newest single "lucky ones". A cool song u can get from http://kiwi6.com/file/bf6y5litoq

On the road 2 riches I pray I'm gonna reach it
My lifes a lesson I hope I'm gonna teach it
Tryna blend with the world so I could disappear
Cos when the fame comes ur lost ones reappear
I stand clear of the ppl and the prejudice
Pussy pushing all these niggars 2 d precipice
Rest in peace 2 my niggar doctor richard
Rest in peace 2 tobe I hope this reach ya
I hope u niggars up in heaven right now chilling
I knw u niggars looking down yeah ur boy killing
I know the moments that we shared was all fun filling
These deep feelings I hope u still feel it
And If u had a 2nd chance would u relive the d past that we had and u will never let it pass
See I will never let u down I let the world tell me nofin
So I keep going up that's my word no be bluffing
I made it on my own none of these niggars ever helped
So I will never break the promises I made 2 myself
I'm a slave 2 myself
Look all I gave 2 myself
I got no competition I am faced with myself
No kind man in mankind
So I'm a do me none o'y'all is my type

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by brosegun: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2015
am composing hot songs,i will post the lyrics here. its dope,stay tuned!!!
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by SSBOtaru(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
For all independent Artist and musicians
Your freedom is here...
Put your music on vevo, muzuTV, BetTV and all the right places and start earning money from your works!
This is very real

Go here and Join the largest music community (VYDIA)

www.ssbotaru.com
For guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Isholaoni: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Flash Entertainment : Lagos WHAT WE DO: • Music Productions/Promotions(audio/video). • Mixing & Mastering. • Jingles, Voice Overs & ADs. • Artiste Guide and Directives. • Digital Music Production • Piano Lecture. • ETC Contact Us Today: +2349098639991 Email: iamisholaoni@yahoo.com Twitter: @iamisholaoni Thank you...
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by 9jamuzik: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Talented acts should post the lyrics of their hitsongs
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Flashysounds: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Ysakaws: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
This nigga here is a liar and trying to scam....I may not have the rest but I have Davido on my list and he has never used his daughter as his dp....infact he doesn't change his dp, its always the logo of his record label DMW....Besides that is not his display name.....I will make sure you dont scam any innocent soul, YOU BASTARD!!!
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by gloryedet: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2016
I am Glory from Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, i'm a gospel song writer and i'm willing to record my song anytime from now, please can i get a sponsor here? I need a Godly and kind hearted person (male or female) to sponser the release of my Album or singe. Please serious sponsors should contact me by phone (08164572294) or ) email; gloryedet70@gmail.com Thank you and GOD bless you.
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by ukohasochima(m): 1:16am On Aug 30, 2016
I really really need a help for 3 years. Now been singing but no help.I have even Don video but not help. Even small suppons I neva see.i even have page. On Facebook sewizzy. And my song is on net. Www.reverbnation.com am in all the social nrtwk but still no help. Plz nd plz. I need a help nd am ready to do anything. Plz and plz. Check out my https://mobile.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reverbnation.com%2Fsewizzy%2Fsong%2F24903646-abacus-feat-sewizzy-man-year&h=OAQFaNGDJ&enc=AZMZpB9dd6Mx902LL5lrelT52ifJ0mr3kcGc5_YqCZCOG3Kgyf3SH4kN08kN_nKpPjo&s=1.
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by ukohasochima(m): 1:18am On Aug 30, 2016
True music is a goddest she chose who to follow her. I no I have been chosen. But I pray it will come true
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by elderjayplus(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
check out my post on message to upcoming artists elderjayplus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Naija Instrumentals>>>>>>>>>> / A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / Starting A Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.