Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,572 members, 7,865,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered (9667 Views)

Flooding: FRSC Works Out Alternative Routes To Lokoja-abuja Road / Alternative Routes To The Uk During Volcano Eruption? / What Are The Different Routes To The U.s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by babaowo: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
specialguest: they should consider building a wall around the country! Great wall of Nigeria! cheesy
.. so you want Nigeria to be the 1st nation who build wall around her territory...
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by Omexonomy: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Nigeria is so vulnerable to any attack. jeeez
My kweshions is this what have previous govt both state and federal being doing b4 now gej shoula have kept it secret and solve the problem silently. Haters in this forum ( musiwa demdem a.k.a the chief m.or.on of nairaland seanat01 take dat Gbawe and et al including all the raw enthanol drinkers in this forum) i hope will not use it as an excuse to insult gej.
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by princeonx: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
How many countries have boundaries with Nigeria? Abi this immigration guy dey count Roads to Oshodi, mushin, mile2 and co? How did he arrive at 1487 illegal and 80+ legal borders if he really know what that is?
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by tomakint: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Omexonomy: .
My kweshions is this what have previous govt both state and federal being doing b4 now gej shoula have kept it secret and solve the problem silently. Haters in this forum ( musiwa demdem a.k.a the chief m.or.on of nairaland seanat01 take dat Gbawe and et al including all the raw enthanol drinkers in this forum) i hope will not use it as an excuse to insult gej.
...can't you see they (Jonathan's haters) couldn't pass any comment on this thread, that is what we call 'guilty conscience'! Bunch of clowns with no sense of direction, always hating for no just cause smiley
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by donofdons: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Who count am?
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by SlyIg(f): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Routes out of Naija or Route into Naija. Who would even like to sneak into this country sef.
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by andyzoga: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
The minister said, “We are contemplating using the Public Private Partnership model to see how we can construct graders around our borders. As it is today, if you go to many of our land borders, you hardly can define when you are in Nigeria and when you are out of it, and that is because of the lack of physical structure that will separate Nigeria from the other countries.”

When will these pple start telling us what they've done/achieved and not what they're still complating to do?
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by fio(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
AFTER MORE THAN 5 DECADES
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by martinifeanyi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
Kslib: 1,487 whaaaaaat?? Omo na wa ohh...
omoh no b small wa o!
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by BankuTilapia: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
Don't be surprise cuz all diz illegal routes were created by nigerians grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by gen2briz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
I HOPE SAY THEM NO COUNT THE ROUTH WEY DEY MY BACKYARD

1 Like

Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by gen2briz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
donofdons: Who count am?

Na the minister himself
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by kalunomics(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint:
...can't you see they (Jonathan's haters) couldn't pass any comment on this thread, that is what we call 'guilty conscience'! Bunch of clowns with no sense of direction, always hating for no just cause smiley
relax bro, they're probably havin dinner. U don't know them o! They'll soon show!! Thumbs up for the team and the minister jor!!
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by DonEwexco(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
solidbroda: Blame Sanusi
what do u mean by dat?
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
This not a new development. This was one of the landmark acheivements of the immidiate past CG of Immigration, Mrs. Rose Uzoma, even before the man became a minister. The illegal routes are properly documented.
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by crackhouse(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
hmm, too many loop holes
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by opeshe2(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dr Eva: Why now? This is the main point "construction work would start at some of the border posts". In conclusion "they want to eat money" period!

U ve said what's on my mind, na avenue for embezzlement he wan open so, what and see as soon as they allocate money, katakata go burst.
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by AZeD1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Omexonomy: .
Its either you are a paid agent or a complete failure. So this is an achievement to you? Solve what? You'd probably come and tell us later that building a wall like the minister has said is a good idea.
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by Omexonomy: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2013
A-ZeD:

Its either you are a paid agent or a complete failure. So this is an achievement to you? Solve what? You'd probably come and tell us later that building a wall like the minister has said is a good idea.

guy relax havnt you seen how the ACN FOOTSOLDIERs and thier minions have being hipping false alegation from hell on gej just to to see fash becoming the next president.
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by Psalhadeen: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2013
No be naija, they r now wakin up 2 reality after bokoharam don teach dem sense finish no be jamb dem they do now ;they will still discover more.
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by pobosky20(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
I believe d illegal routes discovered are on land. There about 3,000 illegal routes on water/air into Nigeria yet to b discovered! When u sum all these 2gether it gives u insecurity,kidnappin,over population,etc
Re: 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered by obiajurud: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
okay ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I enter Bus From Lagos To Accra Ghana / Foreign Airlines Reap $700m From Ticket Sales In 8 Months In Nigeria / Nigerians That Live In Cuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.