Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Van Persie "Manchester United Is Improving Me" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Persie "Manchester United Is Improving Me" (505 Views)

Thomas Mueller When Told Man United Is Interested In Him.(photo) / 7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World / Manchester United Is Now The Most Valuable Team In World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Persie "Manchester United Is Improving Me" by Napolitano(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Robin Van Persie indicated that his present club, Manchester United is making him a better player.

The Dutch player settled easily in Manchester United after completing £24.5 million switch from Arsenal. So far, he has netted 22 goals across all competitions.

Even though the 29-year-old picked up the PFA Player of the Year award for his goalscoring exploits with Arsene Wenger's side last season, he feels he is still improving as a player at Old Trafford.

"Every day I work on new things. I become alert to small details that make me better. I go into work every day whistling," Van Persie said

"From the first day, they have made me feel welcome, the boys made me feel right at home.

"I feel better and fitter. In the last week, I played Wednesday and Saturday. In those games I played with ease."

With Manchester United having moved nine points clear of rivals Manchester City at the top of the league, Van Persie believes the attention to detail shown by the coaching staffhas played a large impact in their success.

"Training is really good. It’s a very pleasant environment to work in."

http://www.sportinferno.com/article/136/van-persie-quot-manchester-united-is-improving-me-quot/

(1) (Reply)

Keshi To Leave Eagles After AFCON / AFCON Final: Jonathan, Adeboye,yuguda, Globacom Congratulate Super Eagles. / Who Is Britain's Greatest Ever Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.