Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,848 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Bristow Helicopter Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Helicopter Test Format (1188 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Bristow Helicopters Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristow Helicopter Test Format by georgee(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2008
Hi guys,pls i nd d test format of d subject cmpny. A friend of mine cald me last friday dat he submitd my CV there smetime ago,and dat i'l b cald upon 2 come and write the test ds week.
Pls i nd help frm pple who av written d test b4(ENGR or PILOT). Thanx in anticipation
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by georgee(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2008
abeg i dey wait for replies oooooooo
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by drunky: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
george pls how did u send ur CV to bristow i love to work there as an engr. which i am.

pls george can i send my cv to u for help plssss
my emal is petluvsu@yahoo.com. am waitin for response via nairaland said topic or via email

chuks
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by Terver: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2008
The first test is very simple and with plenty of time to finish but no calculators are allowed.
There are five parts to it-
1. Essay - Why I want to be a Helicopter Pilot
2. Gen. maths
3. Essay - What makes an aeroplane fly and what makes a helicopter fly.
4. English semantics - its a jumble of mechanical and terms you must have hearing very often but probably not cared to check up.
5. Physics/mechanical dynamics test. just know the basics of those things and gears especially.
Thats all that comes up in the first test.

If you scale thru u will be called that evening for a 20mins interview with a veteran pilot, who is going to ask about the types of helicopters bristow operates in Nigeria, some currant affairs questions, some notable names in aviation history , but the most important question is to prove to the interviewer that you had always wanted to be a helicopter pilot.
I failed to prove this point and lost out of the process.
CHEERS!!!
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by georgee(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2008
@terver, thanx a lot
so wat do u suggest i start reading, any particular textbook?
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by Kastra: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2008
kp me posted, kingsliteme@yahoo.com
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by georgee(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2008
@kastra
keep u posted on what
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by Terver: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2008
1. Just go thru your GMAT master the simple maths, pulleys basics, and gears basics
2. browse ur elementary Phsycs,
3. browse the internet to find out the difference in the flight mechanism between an earoplane and a helicopter,
4. when u write that essay on why u want to be a , remember to confirm that in the interview
5. PRAY FOR ME TOO!

When u get there for the interview or b4 then, ensure to know about the aircraft bristow operates in Nigeria, thier locations, especially the one you might have seen fly over Lagos, know the required qualities of a pilot,

I learnt when it was too late that they have some supa huma, s76, , just try to show that u have always wanted to be a helicopter pilot.

If do this u shd be on to the third stage.
CHEERS!!!
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by hiltino: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ georgee,
pls be fair to others, we know they have called you for test
kindly tell others were the test venue is so we can come along
one love oh
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test Format by georgee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
Ds hiltino guy,it's seems smethn is wrng wt u, who told u av written d test?

(1) (Reply)

Ndic Test / Jobs At Nampak Nigeria Plc. / 2010/2011 Overseas Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.