Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar (11098 Views)

El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Idokojimmy: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
El-Rufai’s New Book: Atiku Thought OBJ Wouldn’t Complete His Tenure… He Is A Liar, Diabolic – Atiku
Posted by: daniel on February 6, 2013 in Nigerian News Leave a comment

Excerpts from the book, “The Accidental Public Servant,” although yet to be presented to the public and written by a former Minister of Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, will definitely be a reader’s delight as it contains sensitive revelations.
Shortly after excerpts from the highly anticipated book revealed that Olusegun Obasanjo allegedly once threatened, “No third term, no Nigeria,” el-Rufai has again rattled the feathers of Obasanjo’s second-in-command, Atiku Abubakar whom he claimed thought that former President Olusegun Obasanjo would not complete his tenure thereby paving the way for him (Atiku) to become the President.
The former minister said he had met Atiku and told him about his intention to resign as the Director-General of the Bureau of Public  Enterprises following the demand for N54m bribe by some senators before he would be cleared as a ministerial nominee.
He said he had reported the bribe demand to Obasanjo, but that the former President asked him to sort himself out.
“No, I am not handling this senators’ thing. I have done my part and nominated you. You should go and tell the vice-president about whatever has transpired. He will handle it,” El-Rufai claimed the former President said when he met with him on the demand.
El-Rufai wrote, “When I walked into Atiku’s office, he said, ‘Where are you going? You can’t leave. We are about to have the whole thing’.
“I was taken aback as I was not sure what he meant. What do you mean sir?”
He said the former vice-president informed him about a marabout in Cameroon who, he said had been in touch with him since the first very time he contested the governorship in the old Gongola State.
Atiku, according to him, told him that the marabout asked him not to waste his money because he would not win.
The same marabout, he said told him more than two more times that he would lose governorship elections, which he said he lost.
The former vice-president was also claimed to have said the marabout told him he would win the 1999 governorship election in Adamawa State but would not become the governor.
El-Rufai wrote, “And soon, it came to pass. Atiku won the election, but before he could take the oath of office, Obasanjo chose him to be his running mate.

“On the strength of this fable, Atiku appeared to have placed his faith in the predictions of this marabout.”
He said the former vice president added, “Nasir, this mallam has been consistently right in hid predictions.”
“Wow, that is very interesting sir, but what does this have to do with my resignation?” the former minister asked Atiku.
“Because the same mallam said that Obasanjo would not complete his term”, he quoted Atiku as saying.
But Atiku’s spokesperson, Mallam Garba Shehu, said, “The book is a tissue of lies. Marabout is a family phenomenon of the el-rufais of this world.
“He, as a minister, has supported one of his brother to an errand to see marabout in Morocco, Mali, Senegal and Somalia.
“With this book, he is inadvertently opening his character and that of his family for the whole world to see.”
In the book, Atiku went on to ask el-Rufai why he would want to resign when he (Atiku) would soon be in charge.
“So, why do you want to go? When I am President, we are going to take charge of this place and fix it and I will need you. You are one of my best people,” Atiku assured him.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/el-rufais-new-book-atiku-thought-obj-wouldnt-complete-his-tenure-he-is-a-liar-diabolic-atiku.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by PrettyRita(f): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
I knew the book would set the stage for trades of war. Now Elrufai has satarted a war that may consume.
The book appears to be filled with lies.
Elrufai, tweet and respond to this accusation or start the second book

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Omojuo: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
So these people have juju? Elrufai why Na? Everybody is saying. Elrufai is a liar, shouldn't we buy the book?
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Israelmossaic: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Twitter Mallam peddles falsehood. I don't know what he intends to achieve by publishing a book that many are claiming to be frauded with fake stories. I see the venue of the launch tomorrow being empty.
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Dreal1247: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nothing is not possible. Our politicians sponsor all these diabolic people more than their religious leaders. But their secrets shall b made known.
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Burger01(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
angry
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Israelmossaic: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dreal1247: Nothing is not possible. Our politicians sponsor all these diabolic people more than their religious leaders. But their secrets shall b made known.
Let them trade words, perhaps more revelations will be made. Shameless people. They won't tell Nigerians how they collaborated and sold Govt properties in the name of privatizations when Elufai waas BPE Chairman.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by TechRev: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Israelmossaic:
Let them trade words, perhaps more revelations will be made. Shameless people. They won't tell Nigerians how they collaborated and sold Govt properties in the name of privatizations when Elufai waas BPE Chairman.

And as docile as Nigerians are, will the revelations not be FYI? They should spare us the details.
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by jmaine: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
Interesting . . . .
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Tolexander: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
MARABOUT!
The El Rufai book is gonna be a controversial book with a controversial issue.
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by drnoel: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
its all bullshit rattles to sell a poor scripted wald of lies written by a known mad man who has been known to foam in his mouth since he felt slited for being thrown out of the helm of power...
A clear case of biting the hands that fed him..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Rhino5dm: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
Does the book includes chapters on how he(El-rufai) betrayed his elder brother Bashir El-rufai that sponsored his education or how that bisexual nutcase called Atiku love phocking men?

I like it when thieves fight dirty.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by ebucha: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mallam Nasir el-Rufai is the REAL BASKET MOUTH!
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Aladdin1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
When elruffai was minister of fct he had no problem in commiting atrocities with his cronies. Now he writes shit and plays to the gallery simply becos he has vested political interests. Why reveal these things now. Elruffai only demeans himself as a fair-weather traitor. His book and the information it contains is now meaningless to nigeria and nigerians. Therefore elruffai should shut up and stop blackmailing and castigating people. He has become the proverbial kettle who calls the pot black.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by tomakint: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
The truth is gradually coming out, there is a big reason El-Rufai decides to publish his tell-all at this time! I am of the opinion that its confession time cool

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by SlyIg(f): 4:02am On Feb 07, 2013
This aboki called Hell Rufai, he is becoming too notorious just of recent. I hope he plays what he has started to the end o.
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Nuzo1(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2013
El rufai seems all out to blackmail his former cronies.
I hope he goes further to name the senators that demanded 54million bribe from him.
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2013
This El-Rufai is another mr Blunt Ooº°˚ ˚° .
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2013
Ds is no secret! Most politicians all over d world run their political lives at the behest of marabouts. Atiku alluded to ds fact when , in his biography, he claimed dat Otunba Fasawe's mum predicted he ws going to be President of Nigeria at 55 or so. Though nt expressly stated in d book, ds led to his resigning from d customs and recurring-and-failing-shot at d plum job.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by gregg2: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2013
El-Rufai is thriving on lies.
How the press keeps giving him attention is surprising.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by omenka(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2013
Israelmossaic: Twitter Mallam peddles falsehood. I don't know what he intends to achieve by publishing a book that many are claiming to be frauded with fake stories. I see the venue of the launch tomorrow being empty.

What do you expect of thieves, paedophiles, h0mosexuals, murderers, and ritualists? Do you expect them to confirm revelations that don't portray them as saints when they still nurse unholy ambitions of returning to the public till and plunder all that was left behind after their first raid? Of course they would deploy every means at their disposal to rubish the contents of the book, but we know better don't we?
Rufai fire on jare. We r listening.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2013
Both of them are liars.
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2013
Jesus Christ, this book is a must read to reveal the unstable minds of the semi-illiterates who misruled this country for half of a century.
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by ameenah(f): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2013

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2013
I do not feel that Hell-Rufai is lying, I am not a fan of Hell-Rufai but no one can perfectly tell lies in such volumes, Hell-Rufai might be a radical bad loser but truth is, most of what he has written will startle the political landscape and reposition Nigeria in a better light. I have problem understanding why there are lots of APC members surrounding him, the book does come in a timely fashion to separate the chaff from the rice. Atiku's political career is finally over with this assertions, so is Hell-Rufai's cos no one aligns with a rat.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by DANILSA(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2013
THE BOOK MIGHT BE TRUE BUT HE DID NOT SAY HIS OWN PART OF THE DIRTY GAME

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by naptu2: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2013
Have you seen Atiku's advert on NTA Network?

They show El-Rufai testifying (under oath) before the National Assembly. He repeatedly said that Atiku never interfered in his job when he was DG of BPE.

At the end of the video clip they wrote "Truth never changes".

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Asis(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2013
Tolexander: MARABOUT!
The El Rufai book is gonna be a controversial book with a controversial issue.
definitely
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by Asis(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2013
naptu2: Have you seen Atiku's advert on NTA Network?

They show El-Rufai testifying (under oath) before the National Assembly. He repeatedly said that Atiku never interfered in his job when he was DG of BPE.

At the end of the video clip they wrote "Truth never changes".
lolz
Re: El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar by sage2(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2013
This man will do more harm than good to the newly formed APC. Nigerians are way ahead of his antics. Only a few undiscerning people will fall for this aboki.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Kenyan's Tribute To Chinua Achebe / APC Responsible For Burnt INEC Offices – PDP / APC Is Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake – Atiku Tells Defectors To PDP In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.