|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,963,845 members, 7,191,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 November 2022 at 01:42 AM
|Urgent Recruitment In A Multi-national Company by tem6: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2013|
We are fast growing Pharmaceutical Company with branches in Nigeria, South Africa and the United Kingdom. Our major interest is to providing healthcare services to corporate organizations and members of the public, under a prepaid arrangement, utilizing a network of primary, secondary and specialist healthcare providers & prevention of diseases through our standard, quality & approved Pharmaceutical drugs nationwide.
Due to our current expansion in our business outlook, our new branch in Lagos seeks exceptionally, confident, qualified and competent individuals to fill up the vacant positions stated below:
• Biochemist/ chemist
• Medical Representatives
• Lab Scientist
• Business Development Executives
• Human Resource Manager
• Customer Service Executives
• Customer Relation Officer
• Front Desk Officer
• Sales Representatives
• Business Executives
• Project supervisors
• Admin Reps
Location: Lagos & Ogun State
SALARY: Very attractive
- Build and maintain value based relationships with physicians and other key health professionals to promote company’s product.
- Give laboratory analysis of pharmaceutical products
- Design and implement individual sales strategies in assigned territory.
- Establish Products brands in health institutions across the country
- Research and report on competitors’ activities.
- Review strategically analysis to determine customers’ needs, volume potential, and territorial expansion
- Develop sales campaigns to accommodate company goals.
- Plan, coordinate and conducted product presentations to support sales goals; organize clinical seminars/meeting
- Maintain, update and develop account records
Qualification: A Minimum qualification of OND/NCE in any of the discipline stated above. For pharmaceutical & medical candidates, a minimum of B.Sc., is required.
No skill and experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants
HMO working experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidate, are expected to make the ‘Position’ applied for as the subject of your email. All applications must be submitted electronically and should be emailed to: email@example.com
Note: All applications that do not follow the above specified conditions will not be treated.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32