Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage (14217 Views)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / France Legalises Same-sex Marriage / France Legalises Same Sex Marriage: Couples Can Adopt Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
JeSoul: lol, oga I dey here oh. Now behave ya self ehn smiley.

Like in the Religious section, I would rather leave than behave myself. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

See you. grin

Now I know I can only gut Logicboy outside Religion and Foreign Affairs! He was always lucky 95% of his time is in the Religion section.

He better continue hiding in these sections if he loves his skin on his body and his intestines in his body. I will skin and gut him anywhere else I see him.

His intellect is below my feet.

Chao, belle! grin

I need to go and speak to Seun on this fckup! angry
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
JeSoul:
Anyways, @all posters, language please. And no more insults or a ban will be coming your way this beautiful Friday. Cheers.

Miss Moderator, you also delete my post. Why na?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by JeSoul(f): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
kmcutez:

Miss Moderator, you also delete my post. Why na?
Madam k, you threw a couple bombs too now...though most were hid cos you quoted Saga's bombs. Cheers sister smiley.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by JeSoul(f): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Like in the Religious section, I would rather leave than behave myself. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

See you. grin

Now I know I can only gut Logicboy outside Religion and Foreign Affairs! He was always lucky 95% of his time is in the Religion section.

He better continue hiding in these sections if he loves his skin on his body and his intestines in his body. I will skin and gut him anywhere else I see him.

Chao, belle! grin

I need to go and speak to Seun on this fckup! angry
lol. This guy. I will not give up hope on you. Pre-2010 (i think) Saga was able to put down 'cretins' without abuse...I will pray for him to make a comeback.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sagamite:

No the moorons in the West and their brainwashed moronic kids are coming to condemn Africa and trying to force Africa to accept homosexuality.

It is a Cultural War we are in!

Ok o, onward christians soldiers marching as to war. In the name of Jesus we shall conquer. No say I no warn you o. The west are ruthless o. Them don already win this war o. Me i no get power o.

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sagamite:

This one na lie from the very pits of hell o. Logicboy for president.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by ladydada(f): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Meanwhile in Nigeria.. Gay people face 14 years in prison for being... gay!
The UK is progressing, Nigeria is regressing
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by jmoore(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
israel007: Nice one. At least some countries still respect their citizens' right to privacy

No, they respect people's insanity. Homosexuality is insanity.

ladydada: Meanwhile in Nigeria.. Gay people face 14 years in prison for being... gay!

How is an insane act progressive? smh

Very soon UK and USA will legalize bestial marriage where man will marry a dog or goat. No he goat will allow another he goat penetrate him, animals act better than these gays.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by PastorAji(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
seanet01: So much for Christianity.
This is where they want to lead the whole world to.
Bunch sodomites.
Point of CoRrection oga!! U are Wrong!!!!!!!
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by A40(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
ladydada: Meanwhile in Nigeria.. Gay people face 14 years in prison for being... gay!
So legalizing Sodomy and Faggotry is your definition of progress?? If that is what progress is about I pray Nigeria doesn't progress anytime soon!!
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by akino(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
All the proponent of gay marriage i ve a question for you.what is there to enjoy in man to man or woman to woman relationship.You guys are missing out seriusly.with all d nice bakassi,figure eight,nice and socculent boobs coupled with sweet aromatic cunt that can wake a dead man,u pple say u want to deep ur thing inside shit area or massage urself.I pity all of u men for wasting ur natural resouces.Me i am enjoying my wife seriouly after two kids.na una sabi o
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by panafrican(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
Once you stop making any difference between a man and woman ,you could end up not bothering about what is good and what is bad, what is insane and and what is not, what is criminal and what is not.

Here the conclusion: Homosexual democracies are a threat to humanity. angry
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Interesting.NOW OPEN UR EYES AND READ THIS POST AFTER WHICH U CAN HAVE HEADACHES OR CALL UR UNCLE DAVID MARK.
1.)dse who use d bible to support dr anti-gay campaign are not but brainwashed bigots peddling misinterpretation of d holy scriptures.
a.)GOD never destroyed Sodom and Gommorah because of homosexuality.they were destroyed because of hostility and inhospitality.Ezekiel 16:48-50.the 2 cities were powerful and rich dts y Lot survived dre with his family and business.dre hostility was yet proven when d men of d city questioned Lots authority over dm.d attempted male gang rape is a clear indication of dr attitude towards hospitality.Note clearly well dt Jesus Christ never spoke against homosexuality(maybe he did and his disciples never recorded it,dt i doubt),d only place he made reference to d 2 cities was at d mission of d disciples where he said d people or cities who didn't receive dy and dre message who face d fate of Sodom and Gommorah.remember dt Jesus was born in d Roman era living a roman Jewish society drefore he must have known of gays dt were present dn.
b.)st paul's letter 2 d romans he made note dt gays practiced dt which was unnatural,d same apostle said it is unnatural 4 men to be with long hair.2 meanings either he just disapproved of gays and men looking effiminate or d word unnatural in dt context means uncommon or sumtn not general.
c.)d mosaic law brought truth and judgement together salvation(JESUS) brought truth and righteousness,mercy and peace(PSALMS 85:9-13.note dt d same mosaic laws provided capital punishment 4 many other sins.d mosaic law shouldn't be used as a yardstick 4 moral standings,cos even christ called dm archaic dts y teachers of d laws of moses always were against him.
d.)Note dt God didn't create Adam and steve but Adam and Eve,but dt it wasn't so in d beginning doesn't mean it wasn't in earth's blueprint.
Finally note dt d bible has 2 sides it tells u don't do this but also gives provision 4 when u do and why u may do.xtians pls don't claim to know all,don't judge.if christ showed love and tolerance,how much more u.read ur bible more and not d parts ur religious leaders use to support dre bigotry.btw,am queer,bite me.waiting for ur heresies and i got ur sizes available.pls if u feel offended,sorry but its d truth,got an headache,use d lagoon as anti-dote.

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Interesting.NOW OPEN UR EYES AND READ THIS POST AFTER WHICH U CAN HAVE HEADACHES OR CALL UR UNCLE DAVID MARK.
1.)dse who use d bible to support dr anti-gay campaign are not but brainwashed bigots peddling misinterpretation of d holy scriptures.
a.)GOD never destroyed Sodom and Gommorah because of homosexuality.they were destroyed because of hostility and inhospitality.Ezekiel 16:48-50.the 2 cities were powerful and rich dts y Lot survived dre with his family and business.dre hostility was yet proven when d men of d city questioned Lots authority over dm.d attempted male gang rape is a clear indication of dr attitude towards hospitality.Note clearly well dt Jesus Christ never spoke against homosexuality(maybe he did and his disciples never recorded it,dt i doubt),d only place he made reference to d 2 cities was at d mission of d disciples where he said d people or cities who didn't receive dy and dre message who face d fate of Sodom and Gommorah.remember dt Jesus was born in d Roman era living a roman Jewish society drefore he must have known of gays dt were present dn.
b.)st paul's letter 2 d romans he made note dt gays practiced dt which was unnatural,d same apostle said it is unnatural 4 men to be with long hair.2 meanings either he just disapproved of gays and men looking effiminate or d word unnatural in dt context means uncommon or sumtn not general.
c.)d mosaic law brought truth and judgement together salvation(JESUS) brought truth and righteousness,mercy and peace(PSALMS 85:9-13.note dt d same mosaic laws provided capital punishment 4 many other sins.d mosaic law shouldn't be used as a yardstick 4 moral standings,cos even christ called dm archaic dts y teachers of d laws of moses always were against him.
d.)Note dt God didn't create Adam and steve but Adam and Eve,but dt it wasn't so in d beginning doesn't mean it wasn't in earth's blueprint.
Finally note dt d bible has 2 sides it tells u don't do this but also gives provision 4 when u do and why u may do.xtians pls don't claim to know all,don't judge.if christ showed love and tolerance,how much more u.read ur bible more and not d parts ur religious leaders use to support dre bigotry.btw,am queer,bite me.waiting for ur heresies and i got ur sizes available.pls if u feel offended,sorry but its d truth,got an headache,use d lagoon as anti-dote.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by efe22(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
What a dying nation and many others who already legalized it. Am not surprise by all these end time event. It even happened in Bible times though not as rampant like this age. Hmm the government of this world must do their master's bidding i.e Satan and his host of angels otherwise the Bible is not complete. The Devil is a smart guy and that is why gay, lebianism etc are labeled as inalienable right of the citizen and not abomination any more.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by AceMiss: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
Delafruita,I feel really sorry for you. The end is closer than you can ever think or imagine,don't let the devil blind you.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hettymoore:

m a Christian nd I read my bible. I dint say thet were no gays dre I said dey forcefully raped people (men) nd dey were hostile. nd the men wanted to hve the angels forcefully also nd u must note that the angels had already come to destroy sodom before that incident even occurred. nd I believe if it were female visitors dey wud ve also asked for dem. dts were d hostility comes in. if u disagree nd say they were only interested in men, den y dintnlot offer himsef? he offered his daughters... (the same daughters who later had sex wit their father). isnt incest worst than leabianism nd homosexuality bt were they destroyed? no! so y wil u think sodom was destroyed cs of dt.

by the way if all the lesbian nd gays werw destroyed by fire y do we stil hv dem here? nd lik I asked beforw do u think gays were nt in israel? even david said d love he had for Jonathan is nothing compared to his love for a woman.
so on point.people like to misinterprete a lot.taking d parts of d scriptures dy like to hear.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 09, 2013
panafrican: Once you stop making any difference between a man and woman ,you could end up not bothering about what is good and what is bad, what is insane and and what is not, what is criminal and what is not.

Here the conclusion: Homosexual democracies are a threat to humanity. angry

No, my friend, you are wrong.

Here is the conclusion: Posters such as yourself with your intolerance are more of a threat to humanity. How do you think most wars get started. Hmmm, let me think. Arrghhh, might it be intolerance, which leads to religious conflicts, tribal conflicts etc., thereby leading to wars.

Have you ever heard of homosexuality wiping out entire towns, cities, countries etc.?
Your vicious yahweh once wiped out almost every living being. Now that is a threat to humanity. You should be more scared of your yahweh than homosexuality.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 09, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: Hades: Finally, I will have enough men with widend bottoms in my kingdom.

Minion: Ah, your evilness, the ones we have are already causing havoc

Hades: I know, but there is nothing as sweet as seeing so many males at the same time

Black Prince: (Whimpers, using his hand to hide his anus)

Minion: You see, they even raped their saviour, I might be next if their numbers increases
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, somebody buy me fleet.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by spencerwilliams(m): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2013
What is goog about d news.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Cyberbaze(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2013
JESUS PLEASE COME DOWN NOW CUZ IF U WAIT NO SOUL WIL BE SAVE...DNT EVEN KNOW THAT GAYS ARE IN NAIRALAND..AND FOR THAT GAL THAT SAYS THAT JESUS IS A GAY, I BET THAT U READ QUEEN JAMES BIBLE..LUK AT WHAT U VOMIT WIT UR MOUTH AGAINST UR CREATOR..GOD WIL JUDGE BASE ON UR DEEDS..AND 4 ALL THOSE GAYS IN D WORLD BE PREPARED TO BE bleeped BY SATAN IN D HELL LIKEWISE LESIBIANS
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2013
Cyberbaze: JESUS PLEASE COME DOWN NOW CUZ IF U WAIT NO SOUL WIL BE SAVE...DNT EVEN KNOW THAT GAYS ARE IN NAIRALAND..AND FOR THAT GAL THAT SAYS THAT JESUS IS A GAY, I BET THAT U READ QUEEN JAMES BIBLE..LUK AT WHAT U VOMIT WIT UR MOUTH AGAINST UR CREATOR..GOD WIL JUDGE BASE ON UR DEEDS..AND 4 ALL THOSE GAYS IN D WORLD BE PREPARED TO BE bleeped BY SATAN IN D HELL LIKEWISE LESIBIANS

Which one come be Queen James bible? I thought it was King James.

Na wa o!! This your God is so bloodthirsty.

Why won't I come to the conclusion that Jesus was Gay. Why was John always laying on him? Can you allow a man to always lay on you without being gay?

Please let's be logical for once and forget all this zombie thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Obama's Half Brother Runs For Election In Kenya / Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.