Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico (30478 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Artistree: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
I don't understand dis "kids having kids" ish...
I reached puberty @ 13 yet dese days all I hear of is girls getting preggie @ wat, 5...9? Meanyle, wat's wrong wit dese paedophiles? Do dey ever get 2raise kids demselves? Wetin dem go do persn wey touch deir daughters @ such innocent age? Yet, some of us yesterday were nailing a Sch Teacher who ALLEGEDLY inserted a pencil in2 a 5yr old vag! Now wit dis kinda story, wouldn't u rather have a rethnk about d pupil's story?
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Fat lie
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Artistree: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
chiover: Fat lie
Have seen d story in Newspapers, with pictures of d pregnant kids. I laffed my eyes out cos the pix(diff dates) were shot with them spotting only undies(pants) & deir stomachs luking...oh so funny! Very old pix...

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by oluwaisaac(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
Even if a day old conceives and gives birth, she's a mother. Society just placed a foolish 18 years age of hypocrisy on people. At least, she was woman enough to give birth...Nigerians prefer to have hands defiled with blood and still claim to be saints....mtchew!
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
Artistree: I don't understand dis "kids having kids" ish...
I reached puberty @ 13 yet dese days all I hear of is girls getting preggie @ wat, 5...9?

It's all the hormones in the animal feeds which are used to fatten them up and produce more milk. Some of these feeds contain estrogens which when ingested can lead to early development, which is the reason why some people opt for organic food.

Also soya beans aka soy contains phytoestrogens which can function as estrogen in the body, hence why soy food is never the best, especially for kids. Moreover soy contains goitrogens which interfere with the thyroid and can lead to hypothyrodism, thyroid cancer etc.

Also the plastics and a lot of stuff we use daily contains oestrogens which when absorbed into the body can function as estrogens and lead to early development.

And lots more.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by repogirl(f): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
eriegua83: Nor trust children again, leave am na small pikin, she never get breast, and them they phuck the full town. Na wa oh 9yrs nd 17 yrs. Make d boy nor run him too na underage nd the girl dey enjoy am or after the first bleeping she tell her mama no. Welcome to motherhood, now u go respect ur mama well well nd learn how to padlock ur tortori.

Did you read the part where the doctors said the girl didnt know what happened? How do you know how many times d molestation occurred by the way and you obviously dont know how kids act. If an elder says dont tell your parents, thats just what they will do. you're talking as if the girl was asking for it when she was clearly taken advantage of by the teenager who should have know better. Lord please save us from people with under developed brains.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Pappyto: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep for naija undecided embarassed cry
weep 4 urself slowpoke
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by aboaed: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
eriegua83: Nor trust children again, leave am na small pikin, she never get breast, and them they phuck the full town. Na wa oh 9yrs nd 17 yrs. Make d boy nor run him too na underage nd the girl dey enjoy am or after the first bleeping she tell her mama no.
Welcome to motherhood, now u go respect ur mama well well nd learn how to padlock ur tortori.
What makes ‎​​‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ think d bleeping was more than once?
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nwabialuwa: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2013

Where in this article did you read that this happened in Nigeria. Don't weep for Naija. Go weep for Cameroon.MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Asis(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmm and wht?say na gud thing?the baby is now d mother of d baby...abeg jor
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Phikom(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
heyah....
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by blackbeau1(f): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Babies giving birth to babies.hmmmm.wonder who will take care of who
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Smartjeezy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
omicron: Babies making babies
Catch them young,dem go sabi forever...
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by dnawah(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
sigba: Wow. More responsibilities come with having a girl child. Parents need to be carefull with whom they leave their girls with. Some men are animals.
and women like all animals and the likesgrin
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by hyzicbond(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
Gentle Naaz: C me c news o. Hw does ds concern d emergence of CPC, ANPP, APGA n ACN.
go ask ur god
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
She should hand the baby over to an older family member.

The boy is also a kid, although I'm not justifying his behaviour but he's a minor too. I hope they get their lives back togethe
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by ihedioramma: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
THAT IS NOT TRUE.AT 9 WHAT IS IN HER BODY AT THIS AGE? ASK THE MOTHER THE TRUT ABOUT THE AGE OR SHE FORGOT.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by usayab(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
If na 4 naija de 4 se black mentality
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by irebombo: 2:28am On Feb 07, 2013
are you okay man, am very sure you are a pedophile yourself a 9 yr old? man you r sick.
oluwaisaac: Even if a day old conceives and gives birth, she's a mother. Society just placed a foolish 18 years age of hypocrisy on people. At least, she was woman enough to give birth...Nigerians prefer to have hands defiled with blood and still claim to be saints....mtchew!
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by KokoBeware: 2:46am On Feb 07, 2013
kaii... someone is already weeping for naija... next thing you will hear is GEJ.. waiiittt...foorrr ..ittt...
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by cychioma: 4:07am On Feb 07, 2013
tongue ;DThis young mother must really be in pains now. I feel for her. After una go talk say hausa girls dey marry early, make eight year old hausa girl try born make we c. ;DThis young mother must really be in pains now. I feel for her. After una go talk say hausa girls dey marry early, make eight year old hausa girl try born make we c.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 07, 2013

I weep for you cry cry cry
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by drlizzy(f): 4:32am On Feb 07, 2013
Things happen
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2013
I have brothers who are 10 years old than I. This is terrible for her innocence is lost. I hope that whoever impregnated her is no more than 13 years old. If not, he should be castrated.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Geeeee3: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2013
abeg try save ur tears who said it was a nigerian gal? U wish evry evil shold com 4rm naija abi? God don disapoint u.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by NemzySeries(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2013
D awesome power of "Manhood".............Not everybody av self control,pls activate urs nw
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by greedie1(f): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2013
omicron: Babies making babies
ow is dat even possible??
doesn't it defy logic?or is it an abnormality?

ow can a 3yr old menstruate? ow can a 9 yr old conceive?? wonders!!!!!
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by nairalandabdul: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2013
WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT WERE THE CRITERIA FOR PICKING "18" YEARS AS MINIMUM? RELIGIOUS, SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL........ ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS THE CONSENT OF THE GUARDIAN.

I REALLY WANT TO BE EDUCATED, CZ I CERTAINLY WONT WANNA LABEL ANYONE A PEODOPHILE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE BASIS.

FOR INSTANCE WHAT IF SHE WAS 17YEARS THREE MONTHS OLD
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by dyabman(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2013
sigba: Wow. More responsibilities come with having a girl child. Parents need to be carefull with whom they leave their girls with. Some men are animals.

some girls are dogs grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos) / Pipeline Explosion Inside Ijegun, Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.