Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 - Sports (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (68617 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone On Wednesday 9th February @ 7pm Nig Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by dotun4luv(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
Congrat Malian sorry Ghananian
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
lapaz6410:

You can say we are very generous cheesy

See how all these loser countries are making a big deal about third place? Shiieet we Ghanaians were born with gold bars in our mouth so it's either gold or fukkit!

Hey Mali, take that as our contribution to the war in your fkkked up contri.

Your contribution to their war? Even little Togo, Benin and Burkina Faso contributed combat. Yet Ghana contributed carpenters and bricklayers, and now a football defeat. Typical cowards, empty vessels, and loud-mouthed losers.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by daddycool535: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Aerocontrators flight nearly crashed!!!

On Friday 1st February from owerri to Lagos I boarded a flight AJ344 to Lagos with aircraft registration 5N-BIZ. This same aircraft had issues some months back. we were in the aircraft and doors have been closed, the pilot was about to start the engine then suddenly the lights in the plane went off, and later it came up.In a twinkle of an eye the aircraft lights again went off and there was panic and pandemonium people starting shouting that they want to get off the plane.I have read severally times that this aircraft have had near miss incidents.

Eventually the whole passengers got off the plane.Its only God that saved us if the pilot had taken off then the whole system then shuts down what would have happened to the lives of the passengers; maybe another Dana crash God forbid.

The captain was addressing us at departure hall that it was the generator that refused to come on....LIES AGAIN. Anyway, the flight was eventually cancelled till the following day. Aerocontarctors couldn't even give us hotel accommodation to stay that night, I and some people slept in the mosquito filled airport in owerri.

Aero must stop these nonsense they are heartless and I will never advice anyway to fly them anymore even with their promo.I heard from an insider that their aircrafts are old and they swap parts from 1 aircraft to another to fix the other 1.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
I am so ashamed of all of you guys.

When did black skin turn to an insult between Africans?

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by lekzy01(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
yokiti:

Na so nah... Nah honorable
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
These GAYnaians are funny set of human beings..i expect them to start their historic rantings about lifting d title four times in spite of match fixing allegations en dubious officiating in their favour....d last time your pathetic shitty team touched dat trophy was in 1982...31 frigging years ago!!..damn i wasnt even born then lolz!!...thank your lucky stars burkina faso called you out...the SUPER EAGLES wld've d.oggy-styled you so badly u'll stil be butthurt in the next 31years...pathetic losers!
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Chofa(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:

Still trying to figure out. Blackest group in Africa, even darker than countries directly under the equator(equatorial guinea, Gabon...)

To crown the extremely black skin, they're naturally ugly.

Why are Gaynians so black and ugly? -A question Google can't provide answer to
* Breaking News* OBASANJO, TARIBO WEST n TAYE TAIYO r All WHITES ! i weep for ur papa, he has wasted his sperms.

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by lapaz6410: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Oh my broda, ask them oo
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by jude33084(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Wale112: Those of you calling Ghanaians black, that's the highest form of racism ever !!! (black calling black ''black'' ) Racist fools

It still beat my imagination why some Ǧ☺☺ϑ for nothing Nigerians call our beloved Ghanaians black?

If Ghanaians are black then Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† are we?

Just because some of you use bleeching creams tongue doesnt make you white. angry

Please let us stop that nonsense sad
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by oboy3(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
But seriously those of you calling fellow African black,its kinda stupid and senseless
i dont see anything wrong in being black
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by hollandis(f): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
daddycool535: Aerocontrators flight nearly crashed!!!

On Friday 1st February from owerri to Lagos I boarded a flight AJ344 to Lagos with aircraft registration 5N-BIZ. This same aircraft had issues some months back. we were in the aircraft and doors have been closed, the pilot was about to start the engine then suddenly the lights in the plane went off, and later it came up.In a twinkle of an eye the aircraft lights again went off and there was panic and pandemonium people starting shouting that they want to get off the plane.I have read severally times that this aircraft have had near miss incidents.

Eventually the whole passengers got off the plane.Its only God that saved us if the pilot had taken off then the whole system then shuts down what would have happened to the lives of the passengers; maybe another Dana crash God forbid.

The captain was addressing us at departure hall that it was the generator that refused to come on....LIES AGAIN. Anyway, the flight was eventually cancelled till the following day. Aerocontarctors couldn't even give us hotel accommodation to stay that night, I and some people slept in the mosquito filled airport in owerri.

Aero must stop these nonsense they are heartless and I will never advice anyway to fly them anymore even with their promo.I heard from an insider that their aircrafts are old and they swap parts from 1 aircraft to another to fix the other 1.
sharrapppp how did it nearly crash ?Do you know wht crash means?It means you never lived to share this testimony .Next time use arik

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by saintol(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Upon all the boosting of the 'Black Stone' of Ghana, wetin den get... Pride leads to nothing. U better learn. Na God save u say we no meet 4 final,...
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by hollandis(f): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
o'boy:
But seriously those of you calling fellow African black,its kinda stupid and senseless
i dont see anything wrong in being black
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
shut up dere .The only thing good about ur country are ur girls esp the young unplucked light skinned ones like nadia buari..so sharrap

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by imarena(f): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
No penalty! No gaynians! Ojoro people
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by litgirl22: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
I have been saying that "black" is a negative term and should never be described as an attribute of any African regardless of skin tone. This thread proves it.

However I am very disappointed that we would call our African brothers such racist names even when the world cannot tell the difference in a Nigerian or Ghanaian appearance. We are of the same physical stock and have close ties. Stop this please...
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by BlackKenichi(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:

Still trying to figure out. Blackest group in Africa, even darker than countries directly under the equator(equatorial guinea, Gabon...)

To crown the extremely black skin, they're naturally ugly.

Why are Gaynians so black and ugly? -A question Google can't provide answer to

You're so stupid.
The darkness of one skin has very little to do with being next to the equator but more to do with direct exposure to the sun. Places that have dense forests like Southern Nigeria, DR Congo, Gabon, Eq Guinea etc are more likely to have lighter skinned people because the forests deflect a lot of the suns rays! While wide open areas like deserts will expose you a lot more to the suns rays!
By far Malians are darker than Ghanaians.
As for ugly Ghanaians................ Most Nigerian men shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Feraz(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls people, let us all tone down the insults we hurl here.....let's all act like the big brothers we've always been and ignore any silly comments from our west African neighbours.....biko nu!!!!!!
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by oboy3(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
hollandis:
shut up dere .The only thing good about ur country are ur girls esp the young unplucked light skinned ones like nadia buari..so sharrap
dear,am Nigerian,i can insult Ghanaians with everything but black
its just like pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
Everytime I hear “GHANIANS”, this comes to mind•

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by lapaz6410: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
Black Kenichi:

You're so stupid.
The darkness of one skin has very little to do with being next to the equator but more to do with direct exposure to the sun. Places that have dense forests like Southern Nigeria, DR Congo, Gabon, Eq Guinea etc are more likely to have lighter skinned people because the forests deflect a lot of the suns rays! While wide open areas like deserts will expose you a lot more to the suns rays!
By far Malians are darker than Ghanaians.
As for ugly Ghanaians................ Most Nigerian men shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

Bullshit! how many nigerians live under the forest canopy? lol. you people are even worse off because you don't have electricity to keep you cool. what a bunch of bleach cream addicted losers!!!!!

Ghana is on the same latitude as Nigeria. Our skin tones are the same unless artificially modified with cancer causing agents.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by yokiti: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
lekzy01:
Na so nah... Nah honorable

Glad to know you are also one. I represent the land of Owa Obokun as well. Omo Ijesha osere onile obi.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by EkoAtlantic1(f): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
lapaz6410:

Sounds like a title of a thread I read a while back:

Why Are Nigerians So Damn Black & Ugly - And Ethiopians Are Beautiful?
https://www.nairaland.com/296423/why-nigerians-damn-black-ugly

Looks like someone doesn't believe Nigerians are white.

The fact that you gaynians are the blackest on the continent still remain the same.

Why are gaynians the blackest and ugliest in Africa? - Question google has not gotten a befitting answer to

Could it be because of too much banku

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

....Expect no mercy when GAYnaians come on a Nigerian site en talk all sorts of trash about naija...they have no right whatsoeva...so no apologies...they got what they deserved....if you are down with them then be my guest...we'l keep rubbing it on their faces till they realize who the boss is....infact ghanaians are not just charcoal black..they are burnt!

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by BlackKenichi(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
lapaz6410:

Bullshit! how many nigerians live under the forest canopy? lol. you people are even worse off because you don't have electricity to keep you cool. what a bunch of bleach cream addicted losers!!!!!
Ghana is on the same latitude as Nigeria. Our skin tones are the same unless artificially modified with cancer causing agents.

You don't even know my people. As to the forest question, I suggest you read a history and geography book.
Latitude has nothing to do with the tone of your skin. It's exposure to sun light that has an effect on you skin tone.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by hollandis(f): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ghanians are really black as in black like charcoal

Nigerias are brown skinned

SO IT IS NOT WROG TO CALL THEM BLACK..BECAUSE THEY ARE HONESTLY BLACK

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by EkoAtlantic1(f): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hahahahhahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

So this is the blackness we're talking about? shocked
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by lapaz6410: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
See Nigerian babe. I must say she's a beautiful! unfortunately her contri peeps will disown her in a second.

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by bokohalal(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:
BREAKING NEWS........

GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS CANCELLED SENDING TROOPS TO MALI......

ONE MINISTER TO OUR REPORTER THAT THIS IS "YOU DO ME, I DO U"....

AGBOR-MAN,why nau? You no add 'God no go ves'
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by RedLight1: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
hollandis: Ghanians are really black as in black like charcoal

Nigerias are brown skinned

SO IT IS NOT WROG TO CALL THEM BLACK..BECAUSE THEY ARE HONESTLY BLACK
grin grin grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by GentleSmiles: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
bedford101: [size=18pt]eyyyha so finally nothin for Ghana, after all their boasting[/size] cheesy

Mali took their pounds of flesh from Ghana after being whopped by SUPER EAGLES!
This was a actual Ghana must go scoreline.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by RedLight1: 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
3 facts about gaynians

1, they are the blackest .. even more than malians that live in desert

2, they are the ugliest ... even baboons can win the most beautiful boy or girl in gayna cheesy

3, gaynians are the most dumb and stupid creature ever with serious inferiority complex

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles / Dave Mussard: Seychelles Chubby Goalkeeper Causes Commotion On Social Media / Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.