Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Craigslist Type Finally In Over 35 Africa Countries And 450 Cities - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Craigslist Type Finally In Over 35 Africa Countries And 450 Cities (1687 Views)

Xiaomi, The Apple Of China, Is Coming To Nigeria & Other Africa Countries / Xiaomi, The Apple Of China, Is Coming To Nigeria & Other Africa Countries / Man Banned From The Internet After Sending Naked Men To Neighbor Via Craigslist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Craigslist Type Finally In Over 35 Africa Countries And 450 Cities by Uwadiegwu1: 12:26am On Feb 07, 2013
I know most of you have been arguing why Nigeria is not listed on Craigslist.org, the most popular website in USA like the one found on this link https://www.nairaland.com/462523/ghana-listed-craigslist-no-nigeria. Like i reported on that link, i have been following the discussion and promised to provide an update for a new site similar to Craigslist USA called http://www.Craigslist.com.ng. The newly created website has all the features Craigslist.org USA has including Romance which used to be HOT in the news all over USA. Craigslist.com.ng is meant for all Africans where you can sell/trade things locally, you don't need to wait for shipment and you can post and sell locally.

Some of the cool features found on Craigslist.com.ng is that the site allows you to post unlimited listing 24/7/365 and only charges for job posting in some cities. This is the exactly the same business pattern that Craigslist.org USA is using to minimize the cost of job listing in whole USA that almost everyone in US can find a reasonable job on the well-known website.
2. I see that on Craigslist.com.ng, you can post banners as well on different locations of the website and give the users the privilege to do this on their own. You don't have to call the customer service to place your ad/banner on the site. Just make your choice and pay as you go.

3. The website has a lot of features that most Nigerian websites like Dealfish lacked (gone), even forums like Nairaland where you can discuss any matter/issues.
4. Craigslist Africa has a section for Romance which i have a feeling that this will surely pick up fast especially for the university ladies trying to make extra money staying outside. Posting of picture on this section will enable men to just dial the number and before you know it she will be at your house for a nite massage.
5. You can also list your events, cars, property for sale, even with pictures, land for sale etc

To me, I believe this is a complete platform the whole Africans can make use of and cherish it.

I will be posting more details and info if i find more.

Good luck Craigslist Africa

(1) (Reply)

Best 10 Ancient Gadgets in Pictures / Baby Monkey Clings To Its Dead Mother as Leopard Clamps Her Lifeless Body(Pix) / Applying For Ussd Shortcodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.