Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Diageo Private Assesment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diageo Private Assesment Test (2696 Views)

FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read / Workforce Online Assesment Test !? / Does Anyone Has Info On Etisalat Assesment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diageo Private Assesment Test by Joniboi(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2013
Please has anyone completed his/her diageo online assesment test? Asssistance is needed on how to go about it. Please I need urgent reply. Thanks.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by angelmyke: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2013
Joni,
Am still on the practice test section of the shl. Probably be doing mine today.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by Joniboi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
@Angelmyke, have you done yours? Still on the practise too, will do mine tommorow.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by izufrank: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Pls what does this assessment test mean? When did you apply for the job and what position did you apply for? I applied for Retail Development Manager. Last month and am still waiting their call.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by angelmyke: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Guy! I suggest u d ur online assessment ASAP. After that u can wait for their call.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by eimuhb(f): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls when did u apply for the job?
Is it a graduate trainee job?
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by izufrank: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
@Angelmyke, pls angel i need to speak with you. Can you pls inbox ur number so i can call you. My e-mail add is izufrank@yahoo.com. Or 08037909146. God bless u.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by izufrank: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pls Angelmyke, which position did apply for? Is it the Ratail Development Manager?
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by izufrank: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pls Angelmyke, what position did you apply for? Is it Retail Development Manager? I will still call you tomorrow, thanks for the contact u sent.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by chidike(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2013
I've written mine, the test was in two parts; numerical reasoning and verbal reasoning. I did the practice tests first, i can't even remember when i applied for the job. The only thing i didn't like about the test was the fact that i couldn't see the results after i submitted. Good luck guys
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by izufrank: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hi, chidike.

Will it be possible for you to forward that assesment link, to me so i can do the practice, or how can you help me have a knowledge of how it looks like. I have not done such test before now.

Pls send me your number so i can reach you. Thanks.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by chidike(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
izufrank: Hi, chidike.

Will it be possible for you to forward that assessment link, to me so i can do the practice, or how can you help me have a knowledge of how it looks like. I have not done such test before now.

Pls send me your number so i can reach you. Thanks.

When they send you a link for the test (if they haven't already, you'll see another link in the email for practice, just click on it)
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by izufrank: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ok thanks.
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by poisonivy19(f): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls,I just got d message via txt message.nd I wasn't given any link.pls can sumone put d link up,as I wud like to try d practice questions.tnk u
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by izufrank: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello poison, which state are u and which position did you apply for and when?
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by okulajaadewumi(f): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sadly, I applied for Human resource did d online tests and I got a regret mail last week. Althou I wunt say d test was difficult. All d best
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by deturla: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
okulajaadewumi: Sadly, I applied for Human resource did d online tests and I got a regret mail last week. Althou I wunt say d test was difficult. All d best

When did you write d test,And wen did u get the mail,I applied for graduate HR too And wrote d test 2weeks ago,buh av not gotten any mail from 'em....................
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
tongue lipsrsealed undecided
deturla:

When did you write d test,And wen did u get the mail,I applied for graduate HOUR too And wrote d test 2weeks ago,buh av not gotten any mail from 'em....................
Re: Diageo Private Assesment Test by okulajaadewumi(f): 12:56am On Jun 04, 2013
I wrote my test on 20th may and I got d regret mail on thursday last week

(1) (Reply)

Pls Did Anyone Receive Dis Too? Pls Reply Asap / Ecobank Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Chevron Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.