Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice (668 Views)

I Need Ur Help On My New Blog I Created New / If You Have A PR2+ Blog, I Have A Unique Guest Post For You / Guys Please Check Out This Amazing Blog. I Think It Is The Best So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by miracle4(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2013
at the start of my blog I spent $29+18.9+10 on different plr articles not knowing that same articles has been sold to more than 50 other clients and is already on the net . at this point I got discouraged 'cos I know that any articles I post down here must have been read elsewhere a thousand and one times , till I latter joined freelance.com where i got persons ready to write articles (on various niche) for me for a fee So at this point I have it good again . I also decided to do some niaja webhosting sites review (sponsored post for free) and others .

Now i want you to chunk out 3mins to do a quick review of the blog layout for me and things I can remove / add to make it decent

the url is http://www.obasimvilla.com

thanks for your time all
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2013
The blog is ok. Very soon now u start eating from ads.

I can write tons of original articles for u with some killer niche topics for a small fee. U can contact me via: alexwritings@gmail.com
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by miracle4(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
GraphicsPlus: The blog is ok. Very soon now u start eating from ads.

I can write tons of original articles for u with some killer niche topics for a small fee. U can contact me via: alexwritings@gmail.com
bro I will jump at that let me send you a mail quickly
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
miracle4: bro I will jump at that let me send you a mail quickly

You need articles now. it's not good when a visitor clicks on a link and he will see # meaning the page is not yet active.
i can develop articles for you. sex tips, wedding tips. dating tips, web design tips, web hosting tips, health tips and so on.
contact me let's talk.
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by miracle4(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

You need articles now. it's not good when a visitor clicks on a link and he will see # meaning the page is not yet active.
i can develop articles for you. sex tips, wedding tips. dating tips, web design tips, web hosting tips, health tips and so on.
contact me let's talk.
I have already contacted you bro
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
miracle4: I have already contacted you bro

Cant see it.

alexwritings@gmail.com
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by miracle4(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Cant see it.

alexwritings@gmail.com
check your spam folder bro sent you a mail twice
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by mrkels(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
^^ Check My Inbox cheesy
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by miracle4(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
mrkels: ^^ Check My Inbox cheesy
how I do I check your inbox from my end na ?
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by mrkels(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
miracle4: how I do I check your inbox from my end na ?
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by miracle4(m): 1:01am On Mar 11, 2013
mrkels:
grin grin grin
lol
Re: Pls Pals What Do You Say Of My New Blog ?? I need rating & advice by miracle4(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
this one http://www.obasi-miracle.com needs review too just finished it now

(1) (Reply)

Free Hosting For Everyone / List Of Some "Useless" But Fun Websites / Help With Website Admin And User Data Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.