Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv (24836 Views)

Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) / Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Evergreen4(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
So wetin u want make we abi u no hear say condom na 40 naira for my area now
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by SlyIg(f): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
brownlord: So how is this a crime?
Is nairaland meant for criminal cases only?
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Evergreen4(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
So wetin[color=#990000][/color] u want make we abi u no hear say condom na 40 naira for my area now
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Asis(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Alrt
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
maybe T.B joshua is the Messi of Nigeria..
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Donchyke39(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Na wa o!!
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by touchmeder: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
ipromise: No wonder he always shouts T.B joshua name after every matches, t.b joshua is supporting the super eagle under ground...thank u man of God..

Wow do you guys honestly believe this man is single handedly responsible for the success of the super eagles? Its amazing i thought people were more intelligent than this

1 Like

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by ypzilanti: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hmmn. He try for the boy, na. He's acknowledging.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by ypzilanti: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
touchmeder:

Wow do you guys honestly believe this man is single handedly responsible for the success of the super eagles? Its amazing i thought people were more intelligent than this

You think majority of Nigerians are intelligent?
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by playto(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Wait o.... For a very long time, I had ignored being the first to comment though I started the whole shit here on Nairaland but then, there is nothing as sweet as being the first to comment.

@topic.....

t.b joshua is supporting the super eagle under ground...thank u man of God..

It got me thinking.. But I will leave the religion critics to do their work here.

And for those of you aspiring to become the first to comment in the nearest future, there is nothing sweeter than using a high powered internet conenction.... ehm... M-TEL to be precice....
How does dat affect the price of semo in d market

Wish you guys more luck next time
grin grin grin grin
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by playto(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
jiniux: No wonder
No wonder what?
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by gudmind: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Notin is wrong wt dat.he is appreciating his pastor.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by brownlord: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
okpara ugo:

His network connection is faster than his brain. Hehehe..

His brain is booting...

I first think am
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Iyineda(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
No one gives a sh|t about this T.B. Joshua guy and it certainly isn't thanks to him that the Super Eagles are in the final.
I'm pretty sure "TBJ" was around when Nigeria failed to qualify for AFCON 2012. What happened then? Did he just decide not to "support" or pray for the Egales, just like that?

Seriously, it baffles me how gullible some Nigerians are. When "we" pray to God to win a match but our team ends up losing it, we say that it was the players' fault. On the other hand, if they win, all thanks will be given to "God" and the so-called "Men of God" (like TBJ). Preposterous...
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by franchizy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
T . B Joshua is d only sincere and Honest Man of God in Nigeria. He remains my father in d Lord cos he trained me in d university and got me a good job through our member. Visit the Synagogue for a breakthrough in ur life

2 Likes

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by try69: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
*in Pilate's voice* "I find NO fault in this man.." cheesy grin
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Lovine: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Best is yet to come indeed
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Toks2008(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
sokera:

You are right, his just trying to show appreciation to the man of God...

In as much as i see T B Joshua as a magician, i just love him because he is the only "Man of GOD" that truly cares about the masses and his member's welfare.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by TableLeg(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
OK
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Mortiple(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Iyineda: No one gives a sh|t about this T.B. Joshua guy and it certainly isn't thanks to him that the Super Eagles are in the final.
I'm pretty sure "TBJ" was around when Nigeria failed to qualify for AFCON 2012. What happened then? Did he just decide not to "support" or pray for the Egales, just like that?

Seriously, it baffles me how gullible some Nigerians are. When "we" pray to God to win a match but our team ends up losing it, we say that it was the players' fault. On the other hand, if they win, all thanks will be given to "God" and the so-called "Men of God" (like TBJ). Preposterous...

NAIRALAND is gradually turning to SYNAGOGUELAND!

Moreover, this whole "Onazi and the Prophet Romance" has become dis-interesting.

I ask, is Onazi the only Christian in the team, who has been assisted/supported/prayed for by a priest? Are the likes of Mikel, Enyeama, Emenike, Omeruo, Efe, Oboabona, etc not Christians? Is Onazi the most outstanding player in the Super Eagles? Is Onazi the most outstanding? Is Onazi the youngest? Is Onazi the most talented? Is Onazi indispensable? Is Onazi the one with brightest future? Is Onazi the most capped? ALL ANSWERS ARE NO! NO!! NO!!!

"Oh, the 'Prophet' picked him up from the dungeon and sponsored him to several clubs in Europe for trials". Glory be to GOD of Man (and not MAN of God). By the way, several other people have been helped in like manner in the past and present.

"Oh, he played for the 'prophet's' amateur team and had a breakthrough". What about the likes of Obafemi Martins who came through an amateur team? Why is Martins' not worshiping Mr. Churchill Oliseh?

Abeg make una stop this joke! It's now boring, so we need another joke!
[b][/b]
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
ONAZI!!!!!! also a pianist. this is nice
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by blackbeau1(f): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
I think the name of the church should be changed to Super Eagles/Football Prediction church of God. But sha,the guy has a choice to attend any church he wants to.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by kramer: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
vosquare: 1st 2 reply

Epic fail!! grin grin grin
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by sobastical: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
funshybam: MADE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will come back to comment....OFF TO CHURCH FOR THANKSGIVING

U for kill cow for celebration cos ur yeye comment dey fp...rubbish. *hiss and spat on the comment*
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by olapluto(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
A lot of young people do not know about T.B Joshua. I grew up listening to Iriri Aiye by Kola Olawuyi. I know how men can scheme things in the name of religion. I do not criticize religious men without proof. I can only have personal reservations. Let he who has brain think.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
ItsModella: mschew!! so because he plays piano for TB Joshua, that's why he has to shout his name everywhere. Which one is TB Joshua is supporting the Eagles underground? what underground?

abeg, if he likes, let him play the violin too, my own be say make dem bring this cup to Nigeria. Is that too much to ask for?

YES!!!
When did u pay ur tax last?
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
20pounds:

YES!!!
When did u pay ur tax last?
it's funny you asked cos I paid my tax last week.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by oluwashola4me(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by oluwashola4me(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Iyineda: No one gives a sh|t about this T.B. Joshua guy and it certainly isn't thanks to him that the Super Eagles are in the final.

oga, sharrap dr! Appreciating a man like TB Josuha is outrightly far from being gullible. You'd notice that there's a supernatural intercessory work being played underground; counselling. Because we need God to do everything. Ask Keshi, he'd tell you!
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Funjosh(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
I tire for una o, make una leave Onazi and T.B Joshua alone na, EMMANUEL.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Akiika: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
Onazi should ask Amokachi how well T.B Joshua helped him, don't be stupid boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together / I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / Cameroon Vs Serbia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 3) On 28th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.