Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi (16658 Views)

Today's sunday match Free!! Free!! Free!! A 6.01 Odd For You To Play. / Man-utd Vs Chelsea - Sunday Match Enter / Victor Moses In Doubt For Final Match With Burkinafaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Lbrasi: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
all na bobo.na mosee go part them for us on sunday!
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: Hell yeaaah!!

This is my chance to play for the super eagles!!

Carry your foolishness back to romance section please

2 Likes

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by goldfish80(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tolexander: little do Nigerians know that there is power in the word that proceeds from the mouth.
You all call Victor Moses the leading man that will lead the super eagles to the glory affliating his role to that of the biblical Moses that lead the Israelites to the promised land. Do you remember that the Biblical Moses didn't reach the promised land?
Exactly what you have unknowingly professed to Victor Moses.
Victor Moses please be fit!
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by ayusco85(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
He is fit I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus name. If u believe M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ shout A̶̲̥̅ loud amen.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by nuelkaosi(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Keshi no try me oooooo... Do everything possible to mk him play oooo.. Even if na him go keep mk Enyama go wing no problems.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Opoki(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
At this stage, Nigeria don't need Moses anymore...
What we need now is Aaron...

1 Like

Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by yuzedo: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
What kind of Pharaoh-injury is this bikonu nu!?! angry
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Rexsul: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mad Cow: Moses must play o! angry angry

I don't care if he has injury or is even crippled... angry which kind yeye talk be this one sef?

Make Keshi no carry me play o! I go kill person o!

If ehn get serious injury, male dem call T.B Joshua make ehn pray for am for ozigbo ozigbo miracle. All I know is that Moses must play on Sunday, even if he has to play with crutches..
broda take am easy abeg no b fight. I hear sey una Tb joshua dey road to SA nw wit big Oracle wey tigh white scalf jst 2 cure Ur Moses. Bt woteva happen una Yobo fit attack grin
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by AdeniyiA(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2013

I don't care if he has injury or is even crippled... angry which kind yeye talk be this one sef?

If ehn get serious injury, male dem call T.B Joshua make ehn pray for am for ozigbo ozigbo miracle. All I know is that Moses must play on Sunday, even if he has to play with crutches..
do u still have any percentage sanity left?
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
2bosun:

Me from Ghana -----Back to Sender
hahahaha.abeg laff won kill me o!
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Dandas: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Assuming no Moses and Emenike,how will you see SE.Abeg make Moses manage the injury anyhow and play oo.I never see anybody that is even half of Moses to play his position.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: Minion: Nigeria have enter soup o

Hades: You took the words right out of my mouth

Black Prince: Maybe it is a plot to raise the suspense and then introduce Moses later

Minion: (At Black Prince) Common go and buy Ijebu garri

On a serious note... I think I'm with Black Prince on this

KAI!!!!! If Red Mosquito catch you hheeen.My hand no deh oooo.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by jude33084(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lilnikee: Ahmed Musa will do the work. Up Super Eagles

Ahmed wetin? Are you kidding shocked cheesy grin
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by jude33084(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dandas: Assuming no Moses and Emenike,how will you see SE.Abeg make Moses manage the injury anyhow and play oo.I never see anybody that is even half of Moses to play his position.

Holy Moses will play that day wink cool
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by answerme(f): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
nnamanis: Thats too bad BECAUSE WITHOUT MOSES... " NIGERIA IS JUST LIKE BREAD WITHOUT BUTTER"

More like " a train without an engine" grin grin
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by MahatmaGhandi: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
mind game to raise the hope of the stallions
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by dont8(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Unfortunately, his replacement in the person of Musa is also a Moses (arabic translation) sad So who is our Aaron or do we need to do affidavit to change Musa's name to Haruna (Aaron)
Tolexander: little do Nigerians know that there is power in the word that proceeds from the mouth.
You all call Victor Moses the leading man that will lead the super eagles to the glory affliating his role to that of the biblical Moses that lead the Israelites to the promised land. Do you remember that the Biblical Moses didn't reach the promised land?
Exactly what you have unknowingly professed to Victor Moses.
Victor Moses please be fit!
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by ogahope(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2013

Mas
mad cow wen cut rope dey open mout any how. u go hear koboko... Hope dey 4 mi Moses. Up Super Eagled, hala Chelsea.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
dont8: Unfortunately, his replacement in the person of Musa is also a Moses (arabic translation) sad So who is our Aaron or do we need to do affidavit to change Musa's name to Haruna (Aaron)

nah , no need of affidavit, i can confirm that HAUWAWU will show up that day to DAZZLE the burkinabes
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by adesharon1: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nooooooo,we really need Victor Moses for this final match. receive your healing now
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by adesharon1: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nooooooo,Victor Moses must play. receive your healing.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2013

WHAT!!!!!! ARE YOU MAD!!!!!!!
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by dallyemmy: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
We go use Saint Musa!
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by smartjyke(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
You can hear from him yourself. Follow him on Twitter. @victormoses
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Akiika: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

Did any of you read this? shocked shocked shocked
Na for iya Risi beer parlor dem write the report, you get luck say dem no report Messi as one of Nigerian goal scorer.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Rexsul: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
jusRadical:

WHAT!!!!!! ARE YOU MAD!!!!!!!
i tink u must b MADER than Mad cow 4 asking dat questn. Are u a learner? Or dont u c hs name undecided
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Donmichaelz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olamyyde:
SHUT THE FU*CK UP, THAT WAS EXTREMELY BORING, NO NLANDER CAN REPLACE RED MOSQUITO.
Concerning the Nigeria vs Abokina faso match, as a nlander said "abokina faso beware, Nigeria is very MALI-cious, to be 4-1..ed is to be fore-armed".
Also nlanders should stop taking advantage of the number of views on the sport section to beg for likes. Just because u have never been liked shouldn't make u beg for likes. NL ISN'T FB. ONCE AGAIN
NAIRALAND IS OWNED BY SEUN OSEWA
should we clap 4 u for reprisenting us(which we didnt ask you)? Nairaland is owned by Tinubu Idiöt..mstwww.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Donmichaelz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olamyyde:
SHUT THE FU*CK UP, THAT WAS EXTREMELY BORING, NO NLANDER CAN REPLACE RED MOSQUITO.
Concerning the Nigeria vs Abokina faso match, as a nlander said "abokina faso beware, Nigeria is very MALI-cious, to be 4-1..ed is to be fore-armed".
Also nlanders should stop taking advantage of the number of views on the sport section to beg for likes. Just because u have never been liked shouldn't make u beg for likes. NL ISN'T FB. ONCE AGAIN
NAIRALAND IS OWNED BY SEUN OSEWA
should we clap 4 u for reprisenting us(which we didnt ask you)?no Nairaland is owned by Tinubu, Idiöt dem ask u?..mstwww.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
dont8: Unfortunately, his replacement in the person of Musa is also a Moses (arabic translation) sad So who is our Aaron or do we need to do affidavit to change Musa's name to Haruna (Aaron)
That reminds me..
Pls where is haruna and chrisantus...those under 17 boys dat yr?
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
As regards the topic,no be 2day yash begin dey 4 bck,injury arent 4 Nigerians,we dey carry am play like that.
So Moses,pele...we go play u like that shaa.4get injury nw,na the cup ist.
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by 190: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
slyfoxxjoe:

Carry your foolishness back to romance section please

angry angry
Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Rexsul: i tink u must b MADER than Mad cow 4 asking dat questn. Are u a learner? Or dont u c hs name undecided

It's better we hear from the horse's, sorry COW's mouth. Never knew a COW could be this mad. May be he possesses MAD COW DISEASE.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Onuachu Scores 4 Goals As Genk Defeats Sporting Charleroi / US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.