Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Love Tips For Valentine And Always - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Tips For Valentine And Always (967 Views)

I Need A Lady Just For Valentine Day,time Out: / Drop Ur Bbpin Here For Valentine Day Celebration / A Gay Date Needed For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Tips For Valentine And Always by dianah(f): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
A friend of mine on facebook, Samuel I. Onwuemene just shared the love tips below, and since I will be getting married soon, anytime I hear love matters, I am always very alert. Need to keep my man happy you know *wink*
On a serious note, as much as our lives should not be guided strictly by other people and their rules, It is wise to take sound advice and apply them when necessary.
I love the whole idea of being in love, but it would be foolish of us to think that love does not require any work on our part. Like the saying goes "LOVE WON'T DO THE DISHES!"

So http://www.dianahsplace.com/2013/02/love-tips-this-valentine-and-always.html#.URPNUaWCmSo has some tips to help you have Valentine everyday, for as long as you both shall live

follow on twitter : @dianahsplace

(1) (Reply)

At My Age / Single Uk Based 9ja Man/woman Forum, Where Individuals Meet And Click On / Need A Sugar Mum .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.