Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,457 members, 7,826,749 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach (34513 Views)

Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by MaziOmenuko: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Who the hell is Helen ukpabio Paul??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by olempe(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
donsax: Who is helen posing like first lady ? And why are they lifting only her up? Is she their bread winner

Lol @breadWinner grin
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Gombs(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
sleekch1c: Some of the responses on this thread shows the average Nigerian IQ.....even jobless, anti-social and very depressed individuals are telling a female comedian who is doing well for herself that she is fat. Are you ppl dat daft and bereft of ideas? What is your business in how the lady looks like? She is making her money and all u sad and pathetic individuals are here typing crap with ur cheap phones and antique laptop computers. Pity!

Umm, r u on ur period?...ur post suggests so.... So,U r 'jobfull', 'social' and a 'very anti-depressing individual'?...ironically wot u just typed up there is a clear definition of ur person ie "jobless, anti-social and very depressed individual".

Is beyonce not doing well?she fat?is omotola,genevieve,etc not doing well?

Park well joor...

*stammering in anger

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Mcleo007(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
sleekch1c: Some of the responses on this thread shows the average Nigerian IQ.....even jobless, anti-social and very depressed individuals are telling a female comedian who is doing well for herself that she is fat. Are you ppl dat daft and bereft of ideas? What is your business in how the lady looks like? She is making her money and all u sad and pathetic individuals are here typing crap with ur cheap phones and antique laptop computers. Pity!

Whatever happened to freedom of speech and expression. Truth be told, she's fat and infact looks like a dude judging from the first pic. And yes, I don't know her and don't give a hoot for who she is. But with the supposed fan base she has; from the comments seen so far, she sure is worthy of a mention and appraisal.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by wayne4loan: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
GeJ79: BUSH GIRL.....NO BIKINI N U DEY FORM SAY U DEY BEACH....U NO WANT MAKE WE SEE UR KROKRO YASH.

NEXT TIME WEAR BIKINI AT THE BEACH SINCE U WAN FORM CELEB FOR NAIJA.....ARE YOU A LEARNER?

ASK RIHANA
bad mouth
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by aieromon(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
If you've seen Helen Paul,you will know that she has added weight and I hope she works on it.

Is that halleluyah arms I'm seeing sef?
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Biim: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
Amebo go kill some NLders one day.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by occam(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2013

But who is Helen Na? yes I'm jobless today and have time. And she's on front page

Since you know her who is she? Is she wife material?
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by BodyKiss(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Are they really on the beach with such dressing? SMH.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by TableLeg(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
Who the hell is she?
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by slimur(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Who b Helen Paul? undecided
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by ezzye: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
black_beau: Who are all this bad belle people on this page? Must you comment? Abi,is it compulsory? You no dey see something,pass for road?
y u no see pass, i been wan pass b4 na ur comment motivate my own comment.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Honestly that name doesn't ring a bell. Seems these days everybody is a celeb on NL. Besides her shape and dint portray her as a beauty to behold. So? Am off this thread. Good bye.
Better tins to do.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Chinom(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
tchidi: Chineke!! shocked shocked

Helen!! U are getting fat oº°˚ !! Abeg don't spoil ur fine shape!

She is NOT by any means fat. That is the way a typical Nigerian/African woman looks like.
Anyway, i was here because i thought i would see her in a bikini.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by makaveli1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
pekelepekele:

Are you her husband? mrchewww . You think is everybody that like ladies to be like broom sticks
Abi tell them o, that's not even fat to me, she's just normal and they screaming fat fat...
I'll appreciate it if my wife is even like that.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by kingron: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Gosh..the typical Nigeria woman once dey marry dey just dont watch the weight.. just a kid nd shez turning t dat "Gbogbo biz girl" was dat 1 name self..oh yeah Eniola badmus..if its 2 nko..what wud be said..m not saying she shudnt add weight..but at this rate its turning to Obesity..nd i dont think she has made enough to afford Dr. 9201..sorry i dnt ve Dstv...aint sure wiv d no..correct me if m wrong!!
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
Chinom:

She is NOT by any means fat. That is the way a typical Nigerian/African woman looks like.
Anyway, i was here because i thought i would see her in a bikini.

Where did u see the prototype of a typical African/Nigerian woman? Who did u use as the benchmark? Do u know there is a gulf between being fat and being healthy? undecided undecided
She is adding weight! And she better watch it before it grows into something else...
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by hollypagan: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
who is she?
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by monyeike(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
she try, first time im seeing her but her jokes on twitter no try.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by sexyboocalher(f): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
qplus: Is her neck swollen?

=)) =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))... D 14t pic abi?

Or maybe its #my eyes
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
cheesy grin Chai! Madam! It's obvious that you are fat, eyaa sorry about that. Abeg no be nairalanders cause your problems na, don't transfer aggression, biko. Whatever happens to freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Abrantie: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
"Helen Paul" -- what's up with all these two first names scheme in Nigeria?

I'm sure she was born -- Helen Chukwuezeikeogbomasho or some crazy shyyt like that.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Mortiple(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
Chei, see how disappointed many guys dey for here. Dem wan see biggie booobs and biggie booots. Lol!

See their faces, yeye corrupt schildren!

Well done jare my Helen! You remain the only female comedian in Naija that make me laugh. You are so real!!!
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by tantita(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
..el stupidente ur definitely stuck on stupid an if i wre ur God ill tk ur breath right dis sec..tking on out of shape celeb is somtin done evrywre evn in fully advanced socities dnt c reason y we shud b left out dis gbedu..so if dnt wanna join d fun thn go bck 2 ur sit.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by crackhouse(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2013
who is she? don't know her, seriously. and why is the fourth man from the left {in the 2nd picture} doing his fingers like that? did he wanna dip it in her pu*sy?.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by IamaChosen: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2013
Watch your heart and life, beware of lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life.
A Seducer is a Sinner and seduction leads to hell fire, except you repent and surrender your life to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by kandiikane(m): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2013

I'm sure they are just concerned about her weight. Fat can lead to heart issues, stroke, diabetes, HBP etc.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 08, 2013
Helen Paul d lousy comedian...abeg stop bleaching and watch your not too good flabby weight cos it doesn't look like “chubby“ gan sef.

I know sey una go attack me..I dey wait for una.
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by Sike(m): 5:08am On Feb 08, 2013
omiobo: No amount of weight she can watch,she will definitely burst.
Confam!!
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by bobolekepee(m): 5:22am On Feb 08, 2013
For those that are asking " who is she, who is she" go and watch Olamide video; First of all, you will see her there and she is also a presenter on a programme called JARA on Africa Magic alongside with Uti
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by labamo07(m): 5:46am On Feb 08, 2013
Some people no get job sha...............what's your damn business on how she looks?? Afterall, she is looking healthy.......go get a life jorrrrr
Re: Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach by naptu2: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2013
When I saw Helen Paul on the thread title I clicked it expecting to see the kid comedian with the ginormous glasses.

I couldn't recognise her until I got to the third picture! I had to stare at that 3rd pic before I recognised her by the shape of her face. She looks so different here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.