Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? (35229 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / If Wishes Where Ponmo, Which Of Thes Hot Chicks Wil U Love To Take Home (picture / Victor Moses' Son Brentley (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by somefun1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
This is the story of a young boy whose parents were murdered during 2002 riots in Kaduna. He was aged 11 years at the time. His parents, Mr Austine and Mrs Josephine Moses, were missionaries until they met their untimely death. The boy left his house to play football but returned home to see that all his parents had laboured for had been razed down and he would never see his mother and father again.
He was taken to London by his uncle almost immediately after the incident. While in London, he began deploying his football skills. Though his parents were murdered, his passion for football was never killed. He played football for his school and later for a local Tandrige League club until Crystal Palace FC approached him. From that point, his career progressed in leaps and bounds.
This player played for England's under 16, 17, 19 and 21 teams between 2005 and 2010 scoring 11 goals for England during this period. He later moved to Wigan Athletic and now he plays for Chelsea. This footballer is called VICTOR MOSES.
His story is a touching one, I share his pains. I also share his courage. He had a choice not to step into Nigeria again but he didn't take that option. When the call to serve his fatherland came, Moses dumped England and embraced Nigeria... That is patriotism!
Today, we see a Victor Moses bringing joy to every Nigerian including those who may have inspired his parent's death... That is Love!
On Sunday, Moses would stand for the National Anthem and pledge allegiance to a country that couldn't defend his parents... That is faith!
Moses would deliver the "African Cup of Nations" trophy to Nigeria not minding what had happened in the past... That is forgiveness! Moses rose through bitterness and despair to the limelight of hope and courage.
He never gave up on his country. He persevered... That is purpose!
If someone like Victor Moses, despite the bitter past, never gave up on Nigeria, then why should we....! ONE NIGERIA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by ikennadotcom: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
Very inspiring
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by adultebony(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
I wonder why stuff like this don't make it to the front page

Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by Syenite(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
Oh Moses forgive us as a nation. Just like how the biblical Moses led the children of Israel out of Egypt so you will lead Nigeria out of South Africa with the AFCON Trophy on Sunday. We believe it is our time.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by oluwadare26(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Is this Biography or Auto-Biography?
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2013
His tribe pls?
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by Series22(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2013
Abdul Adam56: His tribe pls?
he is SWAHILI. are u satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by kross01(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2013
& i'm supposed to believe that you are actually a human being and not a cow? Imbeciles like you only affirms the truth that project nigeria is irredeemable. Smh
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by chessguru1(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2013
Atlantic ocean retarded animal. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ thinking how those people who killed his parents will be shouting goal!! Every time he scores makes my blood boil.
I really respect moses 4 what he chose to do. That's really hallmark of greatness.
May every goal he scores for nigeria, remind the north of their perpetual love for wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by bemagnify: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2013
Very touchin story... *crying*
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by EteFlexible: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dele where did you get your facts from??
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by kopy: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hausa people has wasted a lot of innocent blood in Nigeria,God will continue to punish dem and their decendants with sorrows....

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by NessaFresh(f): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
kopy: Hausa people has wasted a lot of innocent blood in Nigeria,God will continue to punish dem and their decendants with sorrows....
lol

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by zumarock8(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
full details of victor moses of chealse below link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Moses
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by Ganys: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
ha
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
oluwadare26: Is this Biography or Auto-Biography?

Sounds like a locomotive biography grin grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
somefun1: This is the story of a young boy whose parents were murdered during 2002 riots in Kaduna. He was aged 11 years at the time. His parents, Mr Austine and Mrs Josephine Moses, were missionaries until they met their untimely death. The boy left his house to play football but returned home to see that all his parents had laboured for had been razed down and he would never see his mother and father again.
He was taken to London by his uncle almost immediately after the incident. While in London, he began deploying his football skills. Though his parents were murdered, his passion for football was never killed. He played football for his school and later for a local Tandrige League club until Crystal Palace FC approached him. From that point, his career progressed in leaps and bounds.
This player played for England's under 16, 17, 19 and 21 teams between 2005 and 2010 scoring 11 goals for England during this period. He later moved to Wigan Athletic and now he plays for Chelsea. This footballer is called VICTOR MOSES.
His story is a touching one, I share his pains. I also share his courage. He had a choice not to step into Nigeria again but he didn't take that option. When the call to serve his fatherland came, Moses dumped England and embraced Nigeria... That is patriotism!
Today, we see a Victor Moses bringing joy to every Nigerian including those who may have inspired his parent's death... That is Love!
On Sunday, Moses would stand for the National Anthem and pledge allegiance to a country that couldn't defend his parents... That is faith!
Moses would deliver the "African Cup of Nations" trophy to Nigeria not minding what had happened in the past... That is forgiveness! Moses rose through bitterness and despair to the limelight of hope and courage.
If someone like Victor Moses, despite the bitter past, never gave up on Nigeria, then why should we....! ONE NIGERIA
I posted this story on my facebook page this morning, the only comet I received was that victor moses is a benin boy and is parent are still alive. Is that true?
somefun1: This is the story of a young boy whose parents were murdered during 2002 riots in Kaduna. He was aged 11 years at the time. His parents, Mr Austine and Mrs Josephine Moses, were missionaries until they met their untimely death. The boy left his house to play football but returned home to see that all his parents had laboured for had been razed down and he would never see his mother and father again.
I posted this story on my facebook page this morning, the only comet I received was that victor moses is a benin boy and is parent are still alive. Is that true?
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by phalbat55: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ask urself if is true.
Re: Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? by MissyB3(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2013

(1)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.