Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Do You Think Other African Countries Want Nigeria To Loose The AFCON Finals? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think Other African Countries Want Nigeria To Loose The AFCON Finals? (1504 Views)

I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Other African Countries Want Nigeria To Loose The AFCON Finals? by chreldb(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Personally I think so, I observe that the general notion is that it will be a good fairy tale story if Burkina Faso should lift the trophy. Also, countries like Ghana and Cameroun will not want Nigeria to come closer to their record of 4 titles. Because if we should win we would be on three. And countries like CIV and Zambia think that it would be more difficult to catch up to Nigeria if we have 3 titles to our name. Finally, it is also generally assumed that B.Faso are the hungrier and more determined side. But I beg to differ on that. What do you think and what are your own opinions?
Re: Do You Think Other African Countries Want Nigeria To Loose The AFCON Finals? by Chanchit: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Before nko..? But all our enemies would have no choice than to rejoice with us on sunday when they see the way we distroy B;faso.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Other African Countries Want Nigeria To Loose The AFCON Finals? by chreldb(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
Chanchit: Before nko..? But all our enemies would have no choice than to rejoice with us on sunday when they see the way we distroy B;faso.

We would destroy them hopefully, bur I just hope that our players are as hungry as those B babes. Because that determination is the only advantage they could have over us. We have the upperhand in Skill, experience and technical knowhow. But our players are also young and hungry but what I am not sure of is if they want it as bad as the B babes.
Re: Do You Think Other African Countries Want Nigeria To Loose The AFCON Finals? by Capnd143(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
"And it shall come to pass, that the children of the niger area shall be led into battle by stephen son of Keshi, and the shall smite the children of the far land and there shall be fear throughout the lands of their enemy" for the word of king jonathan of the niger area came unto the commander of the warriors saying; arise ye my son, and lead thy army to defeat thy enemy for thou shall be reward with 2000 scores of silvers.
Ok next . . .
Re: Do You Think Other African Countries Want Nigeria To Loose The AFCON Finals? by chreldb(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Capnd143: "And it shall come to pass, that the children of the niger area shall be led into battle by stephen son of Keshi, and the shall smite the children of the far land and there shall be fear throughout the lands of their enemy" for the word of king jonathan of the niger area came unto the commander of the warriors saying; arise ye my son, and lead thy army to defeat thy enemy for thou shall be reward with 2000 scores of silvers.
Ok next . . .

Abeg na gold we de find o! Which one come be silver for inside the matter na? grin.
Re: Do You Think Other African Countries Want Nigeria To Loose The AFCON Finals? by Burkinabe: 5:06am On Feb 09, 2013
Am a Burkinabe but there is no matter if Nigeria wins. I have got good friends and bros from Nigeria. What about you if Burkina wins ?

(1) (Reply)

Afcon 2013 Awards / Do You Know Chelsea Own These Records? / When A Guy Dislikes Soccer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.