Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,496 members, 7,854,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Come Up Higher - Next Level Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come Up Higher - Next Level Job (856 Views)

Bank Entry Level Job Vacancy / Entry Level Job At AOS Orwell / How I Got My Next Level Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by gentledove(f): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2008
cheesy Hi All,

i got my own next level job last week. it was way beyond me. God is here in this nairaland. all u need do is to believe. so i am enjoining you to COME UP HIGHER too. the salary i was earning was too small before but no i can boast of saving and still having excess. i have collected mt appointment letter as PA to the MD/CEO.

God is here in this Nairaland. i wish you all the very best in your endeavours cheesy
Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by mathex: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2008
how did you do it? pls i also need an office job, attached is my cv for any help you want to render.

Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by gentledove(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2008
hi dear,

all i did was to modify my Resume. i then joined the nairaland group. i have being in other career groups before now (names withheld) and nothing happened. i was browsing through the net and saw nairaland. the name fascinated me and i joined in this year. i came across this 'subtle' advert asking that there is vacancy for PA to the MD. i am an Administration graduate and have worked as PA to the Media Assistant of Osun State Governor before. so i attached my CV and two days or so after, i was called for interview.

when i got to the place, i nearly fainted. so big, so conducive, so friendly an environment. i had a chat with the HR person and sincerely it was a productive chat. later, i was clled to have a meeting with my new boss - the MD/CEO which i did and right there, i had peace that the man is a person who will not stress me as i do my job.

i collectedmy letter of appointment some minutes later and damn, when i saw the salalry, i nearly fainted. it was way beyond what i bargained for. some companies dont have big names yet they pay excellently well. the mistake we all make is that we are always looking for big names in the banking sector and names like MTN, VMOBILE, GLO and co.

its always good to start small. the lord will help you out. its all in the level of faith. have a wonderful and fruitful job search. ciao wink
Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by JEWELoak(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
congratulations, am motivated ,but one more thing ,remember ur now an alumni of nairaland, dont hesitate to show us the light when another opening comes . egbe belu ugo belu . justice.
Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by orekinky: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
Gentle dove , your joy shall be permanent in jesus name. You are on the top now pls dont forget those still outside , render the little assistance you can seun is not stingy thats why nairaland came to place. take care enjoy your cool dough.
Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by asaajuomo1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2008
@gentledove
Congrats my brother.

cry cry cry
Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by gentledove(f): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2008
@asaaju omo,

why are you shedding tears? yours will come now, abi? please o, it is well.

@others

thanks. i wont forget to render assistance to the needy as always. God bless you wink
Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by anietie01: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2008
Are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.
Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by victoriasu(f): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2008
I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,

visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS

LINK TO VISIT: http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=victoriasuccess
Re: Come Up Higher - Next Level Job by gentledove(f): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2008
i dunno how this works. joined some weeks ago and dont even understand the operation. can you explain further . thanks wink

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings In A Bookshop (lagos State) / I Have An Interview Tomorrow / Microfinance Bank And Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.