Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Intercontinental Training Info ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Training Info ! (927 Views)

Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Training Info ! by kjhova(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2008
the first batch is in training in apapa, lagos. they 69 members. the training will last for 10 weeks. the first batch is a mix of the remaining hopefuls from nov 2006/ mar 2007, the best 50 or so (by test scores) of nov. 2007 and the very best of jan. 2008(yes 2008!!).

the next batch will be called on or b4 the last week of march. now there is congestion so there'll be training centers in lagos, enugu and maybe abuja. this increase in training centers has not been approoved, but it should be approoved soon. the next batch after this will have to wait till may / june when the present folks finnish training.

all training members will have to score 75% total at the end of the training programme to be guaranteed a place in IB Plc.

there are upwards of 500 names on the waiting list to be called. this people will all be called subsequently.

as authentic goes, this is as valid an info as u can ever get as at today. be hopeful guys, you may not call me during the day as i will not be able to pick your calls plus it aint really necessary anyway.

wish you guys luck and keep the prayers and the hymns up. believe me, IB Plc trainees right now earn more than zenith bank entry level confirmed staff!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS !!
Re: Intercontinental Training Info ! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
when you aggregate info it serves a better purpose then when you spread it all over the place and one has to run around putting the pieces together to get an understanding. what I'm saying is that we intercontinental hopefuls would be better off limiting our discussion on our march to join the happy bank to only one thread, this one: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training?. so far it has already reached 3 pages. lets learn from the Nlng Which Way Nlng? and Shell Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation guys whose threads have spawn 108 and 19 pages respectively. na wetin you dey find i dey find. let's have unity people!
Re: Intercontinental Training Info ! by acampahr: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2008
true talk my bro, the problem is which one stays
Re: Intercontinental Training Info ! by asaajuomo1(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2008
@kj hovac
Thanks for the comprehensive information. Can you tell us the training school that will be available before the end of this month.
Re: Intercontinental Training Info ! by Kenyata(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2008
How is the training going? I hope the next batch will be call as soon as possible.
@kj hovacĀ  We still expect more info from time to time.
Re: Intercontinental Training Info ! by asaajuomo1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Kenyata We hope so.

How are you guys enjoying the training school? Gist the house on your various activities at the centre.
Re: Intercontinental Training Info ! by asaajuomo1(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2008
kj_hova:

the next batch will be called on or before the last week of march. now there is congestion so there'll be training centers in lagos, enugu and maybe abuja. this increase in training centers has not been approoved, but it should be approoved soon. the next batch after this will have to wait till may / june when the present folks finnish training.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Intercontinental Training Info ! by dalad: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2008
Wats up nairalanders. Wats happin u guys r only talking about training school, up till now i vent heard from IB plc even for a test eversince i submited my CV to their recruitment agent.Any one with a relieving info. Im confused.
Re: Intercontinental Training Info ! by anietie01: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2008
Are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Insight(troyka Management) / Jobs At Harliburton And Other Oil Companies / Job With Chevron And Zain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.