Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Tracking Your Stolen Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tracking Your Stolen Car (1818 Views)

How To Track Your Stolen Car / Stop The Engine & Trace The Location With SMS / Stolen Car. Honda Crv / Stolen Car Alert !!!! Toyota Camry 2005 Model (big Daddy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking Your Stolen Car by Yink99(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
Anyone out there who has used the GPS stolen vehicle tracking system? Can you give your experience and suggestions? Which one works best, costs, etc,

Thank you
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by Yink99(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2008
I'm very surprised no one has responded considering the rate of stolen cars even at gun point. Does it mean buying this device to secure a car is not worth it or may be it has not caught on here in Nigeria yet?
Please any imput will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, again!
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by Ifeniyi22(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2008
I just came across this thread.very interesting that nobody has replied u until now considering how many cars are stolen daily with very low recovery rate without the tracking devices.I know installing a tracking device in your car should be a very good investment. cars have been stolen and was recovered.
While I'll like to help you make the right decision on safeguarding your car(s) or fleet management as the case might be,there's a big limit to what I can say on this thread because of security reasons. I wouldn't want to give the modus operandi on these tracking devices here.we don't want to make it easy for the bad guys. Do we wink
You can reach me on Ifeniyi22@yahoo.com,I'll give you my contact numbers when u contact.
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by sheni: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
Nice to read about this topic.

Tracking as come of age in Nigeria. Quite a number of companies offer packages/features based on their system.

I would say it really works - i had a friend's car stolen, and within 15mins the car was located and locked to the precise spot with details eg. address, nearest police post, etc.

its almost 150k to install.
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by Yink99(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
Thank you for the couple feedbacks. This helps tremendously. My uncle's car was stolen at gun point 2 months ago, and has yet to recover his car. His car was not equipped with a tracking device. I really don't want this to happen to me. Any other info, will be helpful to me and i'm sure to others also. Thank you again.

yink99
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by sheni: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
You are welcome - send ur email details to seunola@hotmail.com

Cheers
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by ispeed(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2008
Hi Yinka99

I read your post and i will like to tell you that i have the gsm tracking device that work like magic. 100% sure , You pay after you test the installation. with the device you can stop your car with any phone and control your car , talk with someone in your car and your car can call your mobile or land phone . 90k only with installation.
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by Yink99(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2008
Yours seems to be cheaper. What company?
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by oilfielden(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2008
pls can you provide the company address or any details to make inquiries on the tracking devices,
Re: Tracking Your Stolen Car by ispeed(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2008
HI-SPEED COMPUTERS, 1 OLAYIWOLA CRESCENT OPP.GOV.HOUSE ANNEX, OKEFIA, OSOGBO. OSUN STATE.
AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS 08034099120, 036201463. THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY AND PHONE NUMBER FOR THE TRACKING DEVICE STUFF.

(1) (Reply)

2002 Nissan Xterra Se / Radio Unlock Code For 2004 Honda Cr-v / 2001 Nissan Pathfinder (tokunbo) Affordable!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.