Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro (8504 Views)

2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Screening And Admission Process / Federal Polytechnic.ilaro Aspirants / The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Releases 1st List And Postpones Hnd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2013
Let met here to help, share ideas about the school admssion and study. Please any helpful post is welcome.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2013
ADMISSION: If you are truly tied of writting jamb... FPI has made it so easy for you to get admitted without even writting postume; all you have to do is to choose FPI as your most preferred institution 1st nd 2nd choice nd score above 200..admssion is 100% sure... NOTE: dnt think it jst a polytechnic, it is a well reckoned institution, unargueably better than most nigeria universities. Get wise!!!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2013
Best of luck to all FPIan on thre exam..... U can make any enquiry here concerning admssion nd procedures.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2013
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO P.M.B. 50, ILARO, OGUN STATE
2013/2014 POST ¨CUTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Applications are hereby requested from all interested candidates who wrote 2013/2014UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st or 2nd Most Preferred and 1st More Preferred choice(s) of Institution. (A) ELIGIBILITY (i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st or 2nd Most Preferred and 1st More Preferred choice(s) must not score below 150 in 2013 UTME. Each applicant will be expected to pay ascreening fee of one thousand naira only (N1,000.00) Each applicant will also be expected to pay the sum of one thousand, five hundred naira only (N1,500.00) for result checking, and verification of admission status. Applicants are expected to complete the Post-UTME Form online.
(ii) (iii)
(iii) (B)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admissions into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution¡¯s application form available on-line at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from Wednesday 31st July, 2013 to Sunday 25th August, 2013.
(C)
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are expected to obtain POST UTMEconfirmation slip (confirmation pin number printed on it) from any branch of the underlisted banks across the nation upon thepayment of the sum of two thousand five hundred Naira only (N2,500.00). The authorised banks are: (i) (ii) WEMA Bank Plc Zenith Bank Plc
Candidates should note that bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase.
(D)
INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES
(I)
(ii)
Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
Click on the College Portal
(iii) (iv) (v) (vi) (vii)
Click on the POST-UTME. Log in with the PIN number printed on the confirmation slip obtained from the bank. Complete the application form online appropriately, up loadyour passport photograph; supply your own valid phone number and E-mail address. Proceed by confirming the details of your application Click on submit to print your acknowledgement and examination slips.
(E)
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
The closing date for the submission of the online application on the Polytechnic¡¯s website is Friday 23rd August, 2013.
(F)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to bring along thefollowing to the screening centre: (i) (ii) (iii) UTME notification of result slip Originals and photocopy of the printout of the POST-UTME online acknowledgement and examination slips. Evidence of payment of screening fee.
(G)
MODE OF SCREENING
Candidates are required: (i) (ii) To come alongwith their writing materials (biro, pencil, ruler, erazer etc.). To write an examination made up of questions in English Language , Mathematics and UTME relevant subjects as stipulated in the UTME brochure for different courses
(H)
VENUE AND TIME OF SCREENING EXERCISE
(i) (ii) Venue: West Campus, The Federal Polytechnic Dates: (a) (b) (c) Monday 26th August, 2013 ¨C All candidates in the School of Applied Science Wednesday 28th August, 2013 ¨C All candidates in the School of Management Studies Friday 30th August, 2013 ¨C All Candidates in the Schools of Environmental Studies & Engineering.
(I)
RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE Results of the screening exercise will be uploaded on the Polytechnic¡¯s portal after the examinations. Log in with your application number to check.
C. O. A. Adeosun Registrar
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by baugustine(f): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
hopsydboi: THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO P.M.B. 50, ILARO, OGUN STATE
2013/2014 POST ¨CUTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Applications are hereby requested from all interested candidates who wrote 2013/2014UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st or 2nd Most Preferred and 1st More Preferred choice(s) of Institution. (A) ELIGIBILITY (i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st or 2nd Most Preferred and 1st More Preferred choice(s) must not score below 150 in 2013 UTME. Each applicant will be expected to pay ascreening fee of one thousand naira only (N1,000.00) Each applicant will also be expected to pay the sum of one thousand, five hundred naira only (N1,500.00) for result checking, and verification of admission status. Applicants are expected to complete the Post-UTME Form online.
(ii) (iii)
(iii) (B)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admissions into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution¡¯s application form available on-line at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from Wednesday 31st July, 2013 to Sunday 25th August, 2013.
(C)
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are expected to obtain POST UTMEconfirmation slip (confirmation pin number printed on it) from any branch of the underlisted banks across the nation upon thepayment of the sum of two thousand five hundred Naira only (N2,500.00). The authorised banks are: (i) (ii) WEMA Bank Plc Zenith Bank Plc
Candidates should note that bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase.
(D)
INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES
(I)
(ii)
Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
Click on the College Portal
(iii) (iv) (v) (vi) (vii)
Click on the POST-UTME. Log in with the PIN number printed on the confirmation slip obtained from the bank. Complete the application form online appropriately, up loadyour passport photograph; supply your own valid phone number and E-mail address. Proceed by confirming the details of your application Click on submit to print your acknowledgement and examination slips.
(E)
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
The closing date for the submission of the online application on the Polytechnic¡¯s website is Friday 23rd August, 2013.
(F)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to bring along thefollowing to the screening centre: (i) (ii) (iii) UTME notification of result slip Originals and photocopy of the printout of the POST-UTME online acknowledgement and examination slips. Evidence of payment of screening fee.
(G)
MODE OF SCREENING
Candidates are required: (i) (ii) To come alongwith their writing materials (biro, pencil, ruler, erazer etc.). To write an examination made up of questions in English Language , Mathematics and UTME relevant subjects as stipulated in the UTME brochure for different courses
(H)
VENUE AND TIME OF SCREENING EXERCISE
(i) (ii) Venue: West Campus, The Federal Polytechnic Dates: (a) (b) (c) Monday 26th August, 2013 ¨C All candidates in the School of Applied Science Wednesday 28th August, 2013 ¨C All candidates in the School of Management Studies Friday 30th August, 2013 ¨C All Candidates in the Schools of Environmental Studies & Engineering.
(I)
RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE Results of the screening exercise will be uploaded on the Polytechnic¡¯s portal after the examinations. Log in with your application number to check.
C. O. A. Adeosun Registrar

pls guy i try to submt my frm wat is say is dis

Notice (cool: Undefined index: id [APP/plugins/core_modules/postume_a p
Warning (512): SQL Error: 1048: Column 'exam_type_id' cannot be null [
Query: INSERT INTO `ilaropoly_olevel_exams` (`application_id`, `exam_t y
Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by pls why
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
how far about it now? call the school care
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
When is the exam going to start, please I need reply fast.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by baugustine(f): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2013
hopsydboi: how far about it now? call the school care

i hav oh day say i shud wat tomoro
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
oga4rill: When is the exam going to start, please I need reply fast.[/quote[quote author=oga4rill]When is the exam going to start, please I need reply fast.
] monday 26th of august
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please, for does dat did there exam on monday, what time did u start?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2013
on my way to ilaro, God grant me safe journey mercy, and success in my exam. Amen.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2013
oga4rill: on my way to ilaro, God grant me safe journey mercy, and success in my exam. Amen.
best of luck bro
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
The english was a good one, mathematics and also the general paper.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by baugustine(f): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
oga4rill: The english was a good one, mathematics and also the general paper.

na so oh it was today are u going for marketing we used d sch of par time orditorium
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2013
oga4rill: The english was a good one, mathematics and also the general paper.
that a good remark. best of luck on the result
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2013
baugustine:

na so oh it was today are u going for marketing we used d sch of par time orditorium
that good
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by clockwise(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Guyz wen will d result be uploaded online cos i wrote my exam yesterday, accounting dept.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
clockwise: Guyz wen will d result be uploaded online cos i wrote my exam yesterday, accounting dept.
probably by monday oooo
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2013
The Art student who are writing today wish u safe journey mercy and success in the exam.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Please take note of dis, it may happen and it may not happen. When I went to write my exam d invigilator said dat must people cannot shade d question 1-10 correctly, dat is true, dat they should also conduct oral test also. So be prepare if u pass d exam, prepare urself 4 d oral interview. That will choose d men 4rm d boys. A good ideal. Ilaro is a nice school, if d invigilator are also part of d lecturer. One invigilator came in to d hall an said to d invigilator dat they should not tell students not to copy each other, dat he should leave them to copy, dat d high mark will be giving admission.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by clockwise(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2013
@ OGA4RILL, i totally disagreed with u cos if u are unable to anwer the 10 questions already then have it in mind dat u cant be admitted. and moreover, post jamb can either be oral or written nt both. wishing all of us best of luck.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2013
hmmmm ilaro is a nice school tho. best luck guys
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Most of them can not shade there registration number, d invigilator was now asking them how did they pass dere wace. Some school allows do d two, like funaab, after there post jamb it we be oral interview. So u can see what am saying.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by olamidarsenal(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2013
Helooooooooooooooooo aspi, wish all success in Jesus name.amen . When is d result comin out?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2013
Just passing by, when is d result coming back.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2013
oga4rill: Most of them can not shade there registration number, d invigilator was now asking them how did they pass dere wace. Some school allows do d two, like funaab, after there post jamb it we be oral interview. So u can see what am saying.
let wait n see what happens next
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2013
olamidarsenal: Helooooooooooooooooo aspi, wish all success in Jesus name.amen . When is d result comin out?
let hope by monday ir within next week
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy sunday, any news?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
still
oga4rill: Happy sunday, any news?
still waiting
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by oga4rill(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Just passing by, any news?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by olamidarsenal(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Postutme result is out, kindly log into their website to check ur result, have checked mine
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro. Ilaro by clockwise(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2013
@ olamide can u help me out with the checking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths:parents Or Teachers? / Top Best Private Universities In Nigeria - 2014 Universities Ranking. / Nnamdi Azikiwe University,awka 2012/2013 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.