Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What's Wrong With Miss Nigeria Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Wrong With Miss Nigeria Website? (550 Views)

Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! / Miss Nigeria Website Hacked / Re-branding Nigeria Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Miss Nigeria Website? by yawatide(f): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2013
Assuming this is the right url:
http://missnigeria.org.ng/

I saw an ad for the upcoming Miss Nigeria competition and decided to check the site out. I got what you will see, assuming it isn't fixed by the time you get to this thread. Hint: E b like say fine babes no fit do math, he he

Na so dem wan take start competition? tongue
Re: What's Wrong With Miss Nigeria Website? by soloqy: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Assuming this is the right url:
http://missnigeria.org.ng/

I saw an ad for the upcoming Miss Nigeria competition and decided to check the site out. I got what you will see, assuming it isn't fixed by the time you get to this thread. Hint: E b like say fine babes no fit do math, he he

Na so dem wan take start competition? tongue

Lol, grin .

Why that CMS go make the poor sisi dem to divide by zero abi? E must throway error na grin
Re: What's Wrong With Miss Nigeria Website? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2013
For any girl to emerge as the MBG in Nig, she must be inteligent, so that why they are starting this edition by division by zero. cool

Thats what u get when non professional handle a web job + it cld just b a lil bug yet to be fixed. Shyt happens smtyms.
Re: What's Wrong With Miss Nigeria Website? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2013
They should made the error handler to not detect such.. lol

Warning: Division by zero in /home/missnig/public_html/wp-content/themes/dt-nimble/functions/core/includes/lib.php on line 518

Warning: Division by zero in /home/missnig/public_html/wp-content/themes/dt-nimble/functions/core/includes/lib.php on line 518
Miss Nigeria

Next dem go dey shout say dey don act the site...

(1) (Reply)

Does this site really fit to sit with Nairalist & Others As Best 2013 classified / How Can I Create My Own Blog / Drop Your Twitter Handle And Get More Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.