Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Steel Constructions And Welding - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Steel Constructions And Welding (1082 Views)

Industrial Consumables: Welding Electrodes, Welding Machines etc. @Girisim / Fabrication And Welding Construction / Ice Block And Welding Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steel Constructions And Welding by oxymartins: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hi GUYS I own a steel construction company that deals in the deployment and installation of general steel works ranging from, trailers, petrol tankers, petrol station canopies,under ground tanks and so on.[b][/b]
We have keen in contributing to the development of our prospective clients.
Feel free to call me or send me a mail on 08054735404, 08137057039 and walesflorence@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

200 Metric Tons Of Palm Kernel Nut Every Month From Calabar Port / Red Palm Oil And Cocoa Available For Sale. / LPFO 1MILLION >19million MT IN 72HR + No Upfront Payment + N200million indemnity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.