Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? (5900 Views)

Are You Interested In Working With RCCG? Here Is Your Opportunity / Are You Interested In Working With A Research Firm / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
I sent my CV early last month and they have been calling from Oracle technologies. If u had a 2.1 and you studied a business related course pls send ur cv to madalina.naum@oracle.com
Maybe u can understand wot they r saying because I didn't understand when I was called.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
hirety: I sent my CV early last month and they have been calling from Oracle technologies. If u had a 2.1 and you studied a business related course pls send ur cv to madalina.naum@oracle.com
Maybe u can understand wot they r saying because I didn't understand when I was called.
i sent them my cv last week but have not been called and i have passion for oracle, been receiving their print oracle magazine for more than 5 years now.

My questions are:

1 which position did you applied for?
2.did you specify the country you are residing?
3.what language are they speaking on the phone? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
I applied for pre-sales dept since December, although a friend sent his CV n he got their call today. Maybe you should send it again
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
adewasco2k:
i sent them my cv last week but have not been called and i have passion for oracle, been receiving their print oracle magazine for more than 5 years now.

My questions are:

1 which position did you applied for?
2.did you specify the country you are residing?
3.what language are they speaking on the phone? grin
Yes, its a 12mnths internship n it wld be in Lagos Nigeria. They wld employ u if u perform well @d end of the programme.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
hirety:
Yes, its a 12mnths internship n it wld be in Lagos Nigeria. They wld employ u if u perform well @d end of the programme.
thanks for the info, i think i will wait...dont think its cool flooding them with my CV, since the initial one got through, infact i sent it twice that day, though it was a mistake. lets see if they call. and please i still wanna know few things here....when did your friend sent his? and whats the detail of the call? i sent mine this week so i think itts still early compare to yours been sent since December.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
My friend sent his yesterday and was called today. What's your course of study and did you makke a 2.1?
The call was an interview, Madalina herself called and she spoke in English.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
hirety: My friend sent his yesterday and was called today. What's your course of study and did you makke a 2.1?
The call was an interview, Madalina herself called and she spoke in English.
Okay, thanks for the piece of info, i have resent it to her hoping something positive comes up. yea, i gat a 2:1 with a degree in agricultural economics.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2013
I think the first application didnt get through because she just called now.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Relixy2k: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
adewasco2k: I think the first application didnt get through because she just called now.
What is the content of the interview? Secondly, what is the title of the email?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
adewasco2k: I think the first application didnt get through because she just called now.

So what did she say? And when are they getting back to you? Please let's keep the thread going.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
hirety:

So what did she say? And when are they getting back to you? Please let's keep the thread going.
Thanks @hirety for starting up the thread, even though i applied before the thread was opened i still got enough info which helped me.
this are her words,
1. the internship is a paid one.
2. its for a period of 1 year
3. you will be trained.
4. possibility of becoming a permanent staff if performance is good.
5. the internship starts on the 4th of march.

She told me she will submit my details for review by her manager and they will schedule a face to face interview with me here in Nigeria IF i pass through the telephone interview. She also sent me some links via email after the interview for me to read up stuffs about the position and the company's products. I guess she wants me to be prepared for the face2face interview. wish you luck to @hirety.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by DeeWan: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
Thanks @hirety for starting up the thread, even though i applied before the thread was opened i still got enough info which helped me.
this are her words,
1. the internship is a paid one.
2. its for a period of 1 year
3. you will be trained.
4. possibility of becoming a permanent staff if performance is good.
5. the internship starts on the 4th of march.

She told me she will submit my details for review by her manager and they will schedule a face to face interview with me here in Nigeria IF i pass through the telephone interview. She also sent me some links via email after the interview for me to read up stuffs about the position and the company's products. I guess she wants me to be prepared for the face2face interview. wish you luck to @hirety.

When will the face to face interview come up? Did you ask about the salary range from her?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by DeeWan: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
Pls Nairalanders, do you know anyone that has been employed in Oracle in the past after a successful completion of the internship programe with good and excellent performance? Pls, let us know if you know any
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
@adewanco2k
Pls forward me the mail she sent that contained attachments.
Thanks my email hiretyolar@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
hirety: @adewanco2k
Pls forward me the mail she sent that contained attachments.
Thanks my email hiretyolar@gmail.com
okay! sending right away
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ade, thanks I got your. Mail. Pls let me know of any other info later on
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
No update on the face to face interview?
since the program starts on march 4 i think successful applicant should know their faith by 25th February which would be a week before they resume.

so interview shouldn't be any thing later than next week.

so if they text/call you for interview please let us know.
wish you all the best,
thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Pola1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
hello guys,i just saw this thread.pls,i'm in this oracle program,how do i apply and what are positions available.thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by hirety(f): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
adewasco2k ve u heard from them?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
I was called up like an hour ago for the telephone interview. Asked question about what I can do for them with regards to my experience in system administration. She also asked how much will I be willing to take, asked me if I ll be able to move to lagos cos my cv shows dat I stay in abuja. She said she will get back to me about the face to face interview, also that the program will be starting on 1st of march. Anybody else got any update?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nice one...same kind of questions she asked, we are hoping to hear from them soon
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by temmiedee: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pls, I need your advice on this. I got a call from Oracle technologies. I was interviewed for an internship post which will last for ONE year. I was told if performance is good enough, I will be retained after the one year. My worry is this; Does Oracle technologies keep to the promise of employing those that performed well during the internship programme? Do you have anyone who has participated in the programme? What was his/her experience? I am currently employed. Pls, I need your advice to make me decide if to remain where I currently work now or move to Oracle Technologies?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
temmiedee: Pls, I need your advice on this. I got a call from Oracle technologies. I was interviewed for an internship post which will last for ONE year. I was told if performance is good enough, I will be retained after the one year. My worry is this; Does Oracle technologies keep to the promise of employing those that performed well during the internship programme? Do you have anyone who has participated in the programme? What was his/her experience? I am currently employed. Pls, I need your advice to make me decide if to remain where I currently work now or move to Oracle Technologies?
I don't know anyone who has done the internship before but I believe oracle will retain you if your performance is okay! Question is: how do they grade? I dnt know how they measure your performance! My advice for you is...pray about it...its a good offer but God forbid it you are not retained! That's gonna be a step back.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by temmiedee: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2013
@ Adewasko.. Thanks a lot for your response. You have mentioned the keyword which is PRAYER. I prayer we all meet at the top.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by lumideezle(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2013
Hello Everyone I saw this thread yest and sent my CV imediately, althought I have not received any call but I am expectant.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by lumideezle(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2013
Mubz: I was called up like an hour ago for the telephone interview. Asked question about what I can do for them with regards to my experience in system administration. She also asked how much will I be willing to take, asked me if I ll be able to move to lagos cos my cv shows dat I stay in abuja. She said she will get back to me about the face to face interview, also that the program will be starting on 1st of march. Anybody else got any update?

Hello Mubz please what date did you send your CV? I sent mine yesterday so would like to knw how long I need to wait
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
lumideezle:
Hello Mubz please what date did you send your CV? I sent mine yesterday so would like to knw how long I need to wait

I sent mine on 12th of this month
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Mubz(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Any Update from anyone?
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mubz: Any Update from anyone?
nothing from here and i am still very sure the program starts on the 4th of March.
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by anticent(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
adewasco2k:
okay! sending right away
Please kindly forward the attachment they sent to you from Oracle to my mail at mgrsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? by adewasco2k(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
will forward it to you guys as soon as i get on PC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50k Job In Sango Otta / How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting In Lagos / KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.