Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business (717 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / I Need 400k Loan For Film Business To Last For Just Two Months / 400k Loan Needed For Film Business for Just Two months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls I need just 200k loan for my filming business. I initially needed 400k but I now have 200k. Pls call or email me lets talk on terms and conditions
08162655771 or email me: ugbohoscar@gmail.com
Re: 200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business by Ichiebillion1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=Vision2017]Pls I need just 200k loan for my filming business. I initially needed 400k but I now have 200k. Pls call or email me lets talk on terms and conditions
08162655771 or email me: ugbohoscar@gmail.com[/quote

You ve made several posts concerning this loan, you ve proposed investors to partner with you in many other posts. However you ve not presented the returns on investment(ROI),how you will guarantee the security of the investors fund or loan and guarantee the return on investment(ROI). There are many Investors out there of which I am one of them and I think the reason why you ve not gotten help, at least for the past 3 months I ve been seen your post,is because of the aforementioned. The first rule of investing is never lose money . No investor will commit hard-earned money where there is doubt. The burden of taking doubts away lies with you. So repackage your proposal and make it interesting and you will find Investors or better put the angel investors.
Re: 200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
Let me first of all thank you for your response. Sequel to your response, I am offering 10% ROI monthly and for the security of your investment, I am tendering the master-tape of the film itself in your custody after proper documentation formalities has been concluded. For sake of clearity, the master-tape is the main disk on which any mass-dubbing of the film can be made. So without paying you the agreed monthly ROI, I can't get the master-tape for continuation of the mass-dubbing of the film.
A formal meeting with you in person will be prefered to avail me the opportunity yo explain further. Thanks: 08162655771
Re: 200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business by Ichiebillion1(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2013
Vision2017: Let me first of all thank you for your response. Sequel to your response, I am offering 10% ROI monthly and for the security of your investment, I am tendering the master-tape of the film itself in your custody after proper documentation formalities has been concluded. For sake of clearity, the master-tape is the main disk on which any mass-dubbing of the film can be made. So without paying you the agreed monthly ROI, I can't get the master-tape for continuation of the mass-dubbing of the film.
A formal meeting with you in person will be prefered to avail me the opportunity yo explain further. Thanks: 08162655771
[color=#000099][/color]

I will contact you.
Re: 200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ichiebillion1: [color=#000099][/color]

I will contact you.

I can be reached with either of these two lines ; 08162655771 or 08179433170. Which ever of the two lines stated above will be preferable. Thanks
Re: 200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business by dav8id(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Go to any LAPO office nearest to you and obtain loan..just got special loan of 200k yesterday
Re: 200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business by ifyalways(f): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
^just like that? No collateral?
Btw, what is lapo?
Re: 200k Loan Now Needed For Film Business by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
dav8id: Go to any LAPO office nearest to you and obtain loan..just got special loan of 200k yesterday

what's the meaning of lapo? Where is their office located? What are the requirements to secure the loan? Please a timely response from you will be appreciated. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Sound Trucks for sand haulage or Hire purchase In Portharcourt / Firstbank Nigeria - The Planned Upgrade Of Our Banking Platform / Gtbank Upgrades Social Banking Service, Commences Instant Account Opening On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.